over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 Prep/Powered by Pro Pharma

6-3 weeks out I did 30minutes on the home trainer. (empty stomach)
3-1 weeks out I did 30minutes in the morning (empty stomach) and 30minutes in the evening.

That's pretty reasonable right there. I'm hoping to not do more than 45 min a day this time around. We will see though.

12/29/2012

got my back/bicep/forearm workout in that I was supposed to do yesterday.

Forearms I did 1 arm reverse grip cable curls.
30x15 40x15 50x15

Biceps was alternating DB curls with a false grip.
2 warmups 25x8 30x8
1 work set with 45s for 13 rest pause reps

Warmed up lats with DB pullovers
40x15 60x12 60x12

Width exercise was Nautilus Machine Pulldowns
100x15 150x12 190x10
1 rest pause work set of 230lbs for 15 RP

Thickness exercise was Hammer Strength Rows.
Did 3 warm up sets. 2 plates for 6 partials and 6 full, then 3 for 6+6 and then 4 plates for 6 reps. What I do is the middle ROM for the first 6 reps and then 6 full ROM reps.
Two work sets: 4 plates +35lbs each side for 5 and 2 partials
then 4 plates for 8 reps.

Rack Deads. These are done with a shrug at the top which is held for 3 seconds, except the last rep which is held for 10.
135x8
225x8
340x8
Didn't quite make the 10 seconds on the last rep.

Already had 300mg prop this week but decided to hit the tren a little early. Did 100mg today of PPR stuff and it is good. NO PIP, and I got the usual metalic taste in my mouth. No cough though. Going to start the rest of the stack tomorrow, first day of 15 weeks out.

Took advantage of the huge sale US Peptides is having and stocked up on Ipam and Mod GRF. Will be doing 500mcg Ipam/100mcg Mod three times per day.

Also have some ProPharma TNE coming soon. Can't fucking wait for that shit!

I have found with gear more is not always better especially in short esters. I used a blend of Tren A,Test A, And Mast P I did 300mg each per week and then the last 3 weeks or so bumped it up to 450mg but really didn't see any advantage of doing this. If the diet aint spot on it don't matter anyways. And don't worry about the fats in salmon just a fyi I was allowed a piece of salmon or a piece of steak every night during my last 8 weeks of show prep as my next to last meal ED.And ya know who did my prep. I ended up with carbs almost non existent for my last 5 weeks of prep but def had a decent amount of fats in diet.BTW I didn't start with Shelby until my last 5 weeks.Wish I would have started at the beginning of my prep I would have kept more muscle and been even harder. Oh well I still got a first place Light Heavy Victory so whoop whoop lol

I have found with gear more is not always better especially in short esters. I used a blend of Tren A,Test A, And Mast P I did 300mg each per week and then the last 3 weeks or so bumped it up to 450mg but really didn't see any advantage of doing this. If the diet aint spot on it don't matter anyways. And don't worry about the fats in salmon just a fyi I was allowed a piece of salmon or a piece of steak every night during my last 8 weeks of show prep as my next to last meal ED.And ya know who did my prep. I ended up with carbs almost non existent for my last 5 weeks of prep but def had a decent amount of fats in diet.BTW I didn't start with Shelby until my last 5 weeks.Wish I would have started at the beginning of my prep I would have kept more muscle and been even harder. Oh well I still got a first place Light Heavy Victory so whoop whoop lol

Yeah you looked good too man, definitely deserved the win. I'm not worried about the fat in salmon. Was just curious about it to see how it fit into my macros. I ended up getting a few packs of em today in fact to try out this week. Two of those patties a cup of rice and some pineapple actually hits my macros almost spot on.

I want to get most of my fat from fresh caught fish, grass fed beef, pasture butter, coconut and olive oil. hit up whole foods today and they had grass fed ground sirloin on sale for 5.50 a lb so I got a bunch of that, the salmon, coconut oil, olive oil and pasture butter. I hit up BJ's for chicken breast, rice, and pineapple chunks.

As far as the doses go, it is what it is. It's what I feel comfortable with and what works for me. I waited last prep to up the tren and I really regret it. At 100mg+ per day that shit is wonderful. Almost daily changes with that and legit GH. And this time I'm starting out early and leaner so I should be in great shape this go around. Nothing holding me back, I got a ton of great people in my corner:headbang:

That's good I like that combo also I will be testing that out starting second week of January so you should be very good.

You know, I was reading in Alpha's testing thread, and JJB1 said Ipam tested best with 500mcg along with either mod or cjc dac. So I'm going to do 500mcg/100mcg till I run out of mod, and then switch to dac and do 300mcg a day of that.

Anything I should know about huperzine a that Google wont tell me?

It doesn't keep me up at all, I try and take it at least a half hour or hour so or 3 times a day prior to taking the peps. Other then better memory which it is marketed for no adverse side effects at all to report. So you can take it pretty liberally.

Looks like it's pretty much made in 200mcg caps is that the dose to take before peps, or more than that?
Is it synergistic with the peps somehow?

Guess I'll be getting some Huperzine A! Thanks for the read.

12/31/2012

Trained legs today. Was in kind of a funk. Been getting over this stupid virus and I slept most of the day knowing I had to work tonight. So anyway I only had one meal in me before going to the gym which makes me a little weak anyway. Meant to do 2 heavy sets of squats like 5-7 and 8-10 reps but as I warmed up with 135 I just wasn't feeling it. I felt good and strong on the first reps but was petering out quick. SO I decided to do some triples instead.
135x7, 135x7, 225x3, 315x3, 335x3 and 365x3.

Felt like I needed more volume today than that so I hit the sled which I haven't done in a while. did 6 plates a side for 20, 8 plates a side for 15, and 5 plates a side for 20. That finished me off pretty good.

Did a few warmups on lying leg curl then did one rest paused work set with 100lbs. This is an old nautilus one and it's way heavier than others for some reason. Anyway I did 12 rest paused reps with my toes pointed out, and after each failure point did an additional 3 reps in the power groove with my toes curled. So it was like 6+3, 4+3, 2+3.

Then I went back to the sled and did 3 sets of 20 with the 5 plates. 5 second negatives.

1/1/2013

Short and sweet today. Trained chest delts and tris.

Started with low incline(30 degree) DB press:
45x8 65x8 100x6 and 130x7

Hammer strength wide chest:
1 plate for 12 2x10, 3x8, 4x7

Scott Press:
65x11, 55x9, 45x9

CGBP:
severly overestimated what I could do after training chest that hard.
Tried to do a rest pause set with 295 but could only get 4 reps with it, so I dropped to 275 and did 6, and then to 225 and did 3 more.

Oh yeah, I meant to post my video of my last DB set in here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofLQ-vbH_Z4&list=UUfr4ExCr7z2cYh_UBxaVyYg&index=1]VIDEO0107.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Let me ask you guys a question. Would you like to see more training videos? Does anyone care much about it?

What about in terms of progress, would you rather see pics or vids of me hitting poses? I've been thinking about doing videos instead of pictures every week or two going through some of the mandatory poses.

Here is a couple more vids from my training yesterday. My kids tagged along and my daughter is using her ipad to take video and pics of EVERYTHING lol.

Nothing fancy here just my last set of Hammer strength Press and my second set of Scott Presses.
The Scott Press is really cool, you can't tell from the side angle of the vid but you dont extend your arm all the way to lockout. It's kind of like a upside down shrug almost.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1yhKyRIz8I&list=UUfr4ExCr7z2cYh_UBxaVyYg&index=2]Wide iso hammer press - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkFZ5q2X-8&list=UUfr4ExCr7z2cYh_UBxaVyYg&index=1]Scott Press - YouTube[/ame]

I just tried Huperzine-a for my first time a few months ago. Took it with eca stack and was very impressed! and you probably will be also!

Other supplements I would recommend(which I did not see you mention on your supps list) are melatonin for sleep, could do a night protein shake with gaba, arginine, ornathine(usually these are in natural gh supps)...actually I would probably buy a lot of other separate amino powders as well and throw them all together at night:D ... Other good supplements I feel are deer antler velvet, zma, dhea.

Good stuff a little of everything very curious to see the progress and changes with the ProPharma and all. I put on my buddy 42lbs in 3 months with Pro not all 100% lean however for the of it majority it is now I am leaning him out with mast, deca and test before I put him on the tren train and lower the test and bring up the mast also.

Bro the ProPharma is out of this world good... I've been using at least 1.5cc ED(tren and prop), some days add in 2 additional cc from either mast or EQ, so lots of pokes. NO PAIN ANYWHERE. I don't even remember from day to day where my last pin was. Its crazy.

I just tried Huperzine-a for my first time a few months ago. Took it with eca stack and was very impressed! and you probably will be also!

Other supplements I would recommend(which I did not see you mention on your supps list) are melatonin for sleep, could do a night protein shake with gaba, arginine, ornathine(usually these are in natural gh supps)...actually I would probably buy a lot of other separate amino powders as well and throw them all together at night:D ... Other good supplements I feel are deer antler velvet, zma, dhea.

I use melatonin on a semi regular basis right now. Helps me stay asleep all day after working a 12 hr night shift. I have a bunch of amino powders from True Nutrition. BCAA's, EAA's, and extra Leucine by it'self.
The zma and dhea would be good before bed huh?

No training today, about to cook up some sirloin grass fed beef, and Alaskan salmon burgers!

Yeah it's good to use melatonin just on semi-regular as you said you are IMO.

ZMA is said to be good before sleep. Dhea people use whenever really, I am not sure of a best time to take it as I have heard many different ways of taking it. I would take it before bed... though Ronnie Coleman takes it in the morning:D
@ 7:25 he mentions dhea [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nKVy40GBo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nKVy40GBo[/ame]

bcaa, eaa, and leucine are the only amino powders you have? If it is... I would consider getting from True Nutrition some taurine, l-arginine, l-glutamine, l-ornithine, l-tyrosine, gaba, l-glysine... they use to have l-tryptophan powder which is also good.

Get like 1, 100g serving of each if you have the extra money to spend and try it out. Probably be around $40-50... Put it all into a protein drink with your bcaa/eaa at night or whenever you want.

I don't know how much this will affect someone who is on a cycle, though I know the GH amino acid sequence is long (191) so if you put in a lot of different types of aminos then I would assume you would probably produce more gh when you sleep.

I'll be using peptides before bed so GH production won't be a problem.

I like to use BCAA or EAA with Leucine intra workout with carbs. I use either meat or whey iso or whey iso/casein other times so I'm getting all aminos necessary that way.

DC 3-Way Split

Okay guys, I finally worked out my DC split for this deal. I really tried to pick exercises I liked and had room to progress on. I also really went back and forth a lot on the widow makers. I was trying to only have one per day, but I ended up with one for almost every muscle... THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT WOULD USUALLY BE DONE. I feel like I can handle the extra amount of volume though, and I really want to hang with the big boys so I'm going to try and bring everything up.

So this goes 2 on 1 off 2 on weekend off.
Biceps/forearms/back width/back thickness
Chest/shoulders/triceps
Calves/hammies/quads

Day 1:
BB Drag Curls 15-25 RP
***BICEP WIDOW*** Hammer Strength Preacher Curl
One arm reverse cable curls 12-20 SS
Rack Chins 12-20 RP
***BACK WIDTH WIDOW MAKER*** Nautilus machine pulldowns
Yates rows 2 SS 7-9 reps and 10-13 reps
Rack Dead with a shrug and hold. Set of 8 with 3 second holds, 10 sec. last rep.

Day 2:
Incline Smith Press 12-20 RP
***CHEST WIDOW*** hammer Strength Wide Chest Press
Nautilus Machine Press
***DELT WIDOW*** Face Pulls
PJR Pullover 15-20 RP
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zovwV6_Co]PJR Pullovers.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]
***TRICEP WIDOW*** Cybex Dip Machine

Day 3:
Standing Calf Machine 15-20 RP
Seated Leg Curl 15-24 RP
Adductor machine 15-30 RP
Hack Squats 2 SS 7-9 10-13
***LEG WIDOW*** Sled

Day 4:
Alternating DB Curl with false grip 15-25 RP
bicep widow
reverse grip drag curl 12-20 SS
Hammer Strength Pulldowns 12-20 RP
width widow
2 Hand DB rows 7-9 10-13
Rack Deads with shrug

Day 5:
Machine Incline Press 12-20 RP
chest widow
Smith Front Press 12-20 RP
delt widow
CGBP 15-20 RP
tricep widow

Day 6:
Seated Calves 15-20 RP
Lying Leg Curl 15-24 RP
Adductor machine 15-30 RP
Front Squats 2 SS 7-9 10-13
leg widow

Day 7:
Spider Curls 15-25 RP
bicep widow
Cross Body hammer curls 12-20 SS
Close Grip Pulldowns
width widow
Hammer strength Row 7-9 10-13
rack dead with shrug

Day 8:
Machine Incline Press 12-20 RP
chest widow
Scott Press 15-30 RP
Delt widow
Reverse grip bench 15-20 RP
tricep widow

Day 9:
Hack Squat toe raise 15-20 RP
lying leg curl 15-24 RP
Adductor Machine 15-30 RP
Back Squats 7-9 10-13
leg widow

You may have noticed the lack of a third hamstring exercise. I only have access to two types of leg curls, and I don't want to do SLDL with the rack deads being on back day every time. So I am alternating lying with seated leg curls.

Fuck, why does my whole house smell like TNE?
ROFL, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner