over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2014-2015 offseason plan for nationals

ugh lol egg whites on cereal. no thank you! this is why i luv seeing peoples diets.

oh man u can't even taste them!! i use some vanilla extract a cap full and pour over top and its money every time!!!

DC TRAINING!!!

all weights jumped a ton since i did this workout 1.5 weeks ago
incline bench
went from 295 rest puase 15 rep to 315 RP 16 reps
rack chins
body weight for 2 sets of 20 that stayed the same with staic holds
Tbar rows
i added 10lbs to that for 2 sets of 20 with static holds
shoulder press
went from 245 to 275 RP 15 reps
close grip bench
went from 245 to 255 RP 14 reps
i havent done any of the streching like reccomened
current weight is 247 today ill post progress photo today
marco still 355pro 400carbs 90 fat
with cheat meal and SHAWN NUTTER said we can do a refeed of 700 carbs twice or one refeed and a cheat a week
MONDAYS!!!! have been killing me with hunger i have no clue why
lets keep things moving forward "champions are made in the off-season"

all weights jumped a ton since i did this workout 1.5 weeks ago
incline bench
went from 295 rest puase 15 rep to 315 RP 16 reps
rack chins
body weight for 2 sets of 20 that stayed the same with staic holds
Tbar rows
i added 10lbs to that for 2 sets of 20 with static holds
shoulder press
went from 245 to 275 RP 15 reps
close grip bench
went from 245 to 255 RP 14 reps
i havent done any of the streching like reccomened
current weight is 247 today ill post progress photo today
marco still 355pro 400carbs 90 fat
with cheat meal and SHAWN NUTTER said we can do a refeed of 700 carbs twice or one refeed and a cheat a week
MONDAYS!!!! have been killing me with hunger i have no clue why
lets keep things moving forward "champions are made in the off-season"

Big Seth Shaw whats up buddy we chatted on facebook about a week ago about DC training and diet. looks like ur grinding through it

Big Seth Shaw whats up buddy we chatted on facebook about a week ago about DC training and diet. looks like ur grinding through it

yeah man!!! ready to go to the next level this year...hoping i can put the mass on to compete with the big guys!!

Hey bud

Nice talking to you yesterday, I actually spoke with sean last week about you, and then he did yesterday I think after I spoke to you, he seems to think, and I agree that you have what it takes. The fact that you have the discipline is really going 2 play out as you prepare for next year, we never discussed it, I had no idea you were 6'1". you have tons of muscle to put on that frame, and I see you doing a ton of damage next year, I really look forward to keeping up with you, stay in touch and if I could ever Viva sistance let me know, or if you ever just want to bullshit like yesterday;) thanks for the logs good luck, and kill it in the gym bro.

Btw I so know what you mean about only training 3 days a week, yeah that would get to me fast, I definitely would miss the gym, I don't give P, but if I did 3 days a week psychologically I was feel I wasn't doing enough, so I'm right there with you on that, good luck bro I'll be following this, I guess you'll be posting pics maybe once every couple weeks?

MG

GAINZ!!!!!!

Nice talking to you yesterday, I actually spoke with sean last week about you, and then he did yesterday I think after I spoke to you, he seems to think, and I agree that you have what it takes. The fact that you have the discipline is really going 2 play out as you prepare for next year, we never discussed it, I had no idea you were 6'1". you have tons of muscle to put on that frame, and I see you doing a ton of damage next year, I really look forward to keeping up with you, stay in touch and if I could ever Viva sistance let me know, or if you ever just want to bullshit like yesterday;) thanks for the logs good luck, and kill it in the gym bro.

Btw I so know what you mean about only training 3 days a week, yeah that would get to me fast, I definitely would miss the gym, I don't give P, but if I did 3 days a week psychologically I was feel I wasn't doing enough, so I'm right there with you on that, good luck bro I'll be following this, I guess you'll be posting pics maybe once every couple weeks?

MG
heres my 1 yr difference at 245lbs can you say GAINZ!!!! and almost 3 weeks post contest I'm up around 40lbs 2 week of DC training and on some new supps
Shawn has the plan
Mean green yeah nice chatting with you will deff stay in touch my man :)

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 275
heres my 1 yr difference at 245lbs can you say GAINZ!!!! and almost 3 weeks post contest I'm up around 40lbs 2 week of DC training and on some new supps
Shawn has the plan
Mean green yeah nice chatting with you will deff stay in touch my man :)

Yeah man now thats what I call gains. Yeah not a convo goes by where him and I don't mention you. He has a star pupil;)

How are you liking the DC? I have dabbled with it in the past, but never done a full out DC program...

How are you liking the DC? I have dabbled with it in the past, but never done a full out DC program...

its something I've never done before....its changeling cuz everything is just heavy!!!! but i feel it will help me gains the size i need for next time i step on stage!!! :headbang:

its something I've never done before....its changeling cuz everything is just heavy!!!! but i feel it will help me gains the size i need for next time i step on stage!!! :headbang:

Good shit! I look forward to the results!

weekend was crazy

went to a wedding this weekend hit most of my meals then had extras on top of that so I'm up 10 lbs lol 255 this morning at this rate ill be 280 by the end of the year!!!
my back is holding so much water getting hard to stand or sit straight up in a chair
lawd help me!!!!

went to a wedding this weekend hit most of my meals then had extras on top of that so I'm up 10 lbs lol 255 this morning at this rate ill be 280 by the end of the year!!!
my back is holding so much water getting hard to stand or sit straight up in a chair
lawd help me!!!!

HAHAHA Thats funny! I love weddings!

Seth just because you're big doesn't give you the right to class wedding, it is very inappropriate:eek: yes I'm taking a break from work, my eyes and fingers are killing me:p

MG

THE GREENS!!!

i can def tell a difference during training if you guys want some supplements that work hit up my dude MEAN GREEN he really is the one stop shop for everything you need!!!! I'm way more vascular during training and have some hella pumps...if you guys want to know more shoot me a PM

DC Leg Day

gotta take it easy with the squats and hack squats for a while so ill be doing rest pause sets with leg curls really heavy and rest pause for higher reps with leg ext with static holds trying to keep it true to DC training..had back problems for last couple years and I've never had a big problem getting my legs to grow not doing the barbell squats and hacks
ive learned to just stick with what works for your body and run with it its always good to try new things but if something isnt broke why fix it!!!

ill get some more updated pics in a week or two

Last edited:
update!!!

Shawn is gonna be taking pics of me here soon!! DC training is really killing me i can't do many compound stuff for legs its too much pressure for my lower back so going to do more static holds and make the best i can out of it...my legs never been a weakness...leg presses ext. and curls it is throw in some lunges and machines we will be fine!!! just finished my week 3 of the DC style
Current weight 255 (41 lbs gain since post contest 27sep14)
5 more weeks of this then i will do few weeks of Giant Sets couple weeks of straight sets (bbing style) then back to DC
stay tune for pics

BBQ Sauce

Note to self when eating condiments be sure to count them and not just put whatever you feel like eating on your food!!!! ive been using over 3000 cals a week from BBQ sauce ketchup and jelly SMH...hints all the extra weight gain and i wasnt even paying attention

FRIDAY HIGH CARB DAY!!!

Keeping fats and protein the same and gonna increase carbs by 300 tomorrow instead of cheat meal to prevent me from getting out of control like i have been then maybe each high carb day just increase a little more instead of going completly crazy with pizza and desserts
just going to add in 2 whoopie pies and increaseing the the amount of sweet potatoes rice and bagels like i normally eat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131