over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2014 IFBB Pro Discussion Thread

Phil - will probably win next year if he is on point

Rhoden - don't like him, don't see whats so good about him

Kai - would absolutely love him to win but I think his condition will have to be spot on and phil to be very off for that to happen. Also worth a mention kai's waist did grow this year

big ramy - I imagine slightly bigger and slightly sharper, enough to break top 5 but not top 3

wolf - he shocked me this year, I just hope he can repeat it, cant see him beating phil or kai though

bostin Lloyd - top 10 :p :D :eek:

flex lewis - win clearly again this year, untouchable right now

branch - as said by others should retire

Even though Rhoden is pretty old, he doesn't seem to be showing heavy signs of wear. Judging from his training style and prep, he takes things in moderation and doesn't risk injury. Did good bringing up his back this year so I think his top 5 finish was well deserved. However, unless he gains a ton of mass that doesn't upset his amazing shape, he'll probably stay 4th or 5th for the remainder of his career.

I think now that Wolf has broken top 3 in Olympia, judges will stop giving him the finger in terms of winning first. There's been at least a half a dozen poor placements for wolf in the last half a decade.

Even though Rhoden is pretty old, he doesn't seem to be showing heavy signs of wear. Judging from his training style and prep, he takes things in moderation and doesn't risk injury. Did good bringing up his back this year so I think his top 5 finish was well deserved. However, unless he gains a ton of mass that doesn't upset his amazing shape, he'll probably stay 4th or 5th for the remainder of his career.

I think now that Wolf has broken top 3 in Olympia, judges will stop giving him the finger in terms of winning first. There's been at least a half a dozen poor placements for wolf in the last half a decade.

I'm not gonna make predictions but I'm gonna list what is like to see

- I want evan to bust back into the top 10 at Olympia
- I think justin Compton is gonna shock some people next time he walks on stage and would love to see him qualify for Olympia
- Jon Delarosa is making some huge gains right now, he's 285 and pretty lean. So I wanna see how he looks improved when he diets. Dude has some impressive hamstrings
- I wanna see Steve Silverman make a 212 debut always liked his physique
- Aaron Clark is looking like a beast right now I think if he brings his usual package but with a little more fullness he's gonna be dangerous!!!
- Cedric is getting serious right now, I think he knows what the judges wanna see out of his pygsique despite what package he wants to bring. He's gonna bring what it takes to win.
- Kai is gonna keep getting freakier but won't have what it takes to pass phil
- Dennis I'd like to see win the Arnold and take what's his at the second place spot.
- Rhoden idk what this freak is gonna bring but I love his small waist and aesthetics
- big ramy. I'd like to see his body mature and harden. Condition isn't a problem with this guy. I think his problem is filling out and hardening that massive physique. I heard he went no carb for 11 days prior to trying to fill out for New York pro. Knowing ur body imagine what it takes to fill out that honest 300 lb. physique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna make predictions but I'm gonna list what is like to see

- I want evan to bust back into the top 10 at Olympia
- I think justin Compton is gonna shock some people next time he walks on stage and would love to see him qualify for Olympia
- Jon Delarosa is making some huge gains right now, he's 285 and pretty lean. So I wanna see how he looks improved when he diets. Dude has some impressive hamstrings
- I wanna see Steve Silverman make a 212 debut always liked his physique
- Aaron Clark is looking like a beast right now I think if he brings his usual package but with a little more fullness he's gonna be dangerous!!!
- Cedric is getting serious right now, I think he knows what the judges wanna see out of his pygsique despite what package he wants to bring. He's gonna bring what it takes to win.
- Kai is gonna keep getting freakier but won't have what it takes to pass phil
- Dennis I'd like to see win the Arnold and take what's his at the second place spot.
- Rhoden idk what this freak is gonna bring but I love his small waist and aesthetics
- big ramy. I'd like to see his body mature and harden. Condition isn't a problem with this guy. I think his problem is filling out and hardening that massive physique. I heard he went no carb for 11 days prior to trying to fill out for New York pro. Knowing ur body imagine what it takes to fill out that honest 300 lb. physique.

can't wait to see what these two will do next year.. I feel like Compton got robed in Chicago...just MY OPINION...lol

can't wait to see what these two will do next year.. I feel like Compton got robed in Chicago...just MY OPINION...lol

I agree, I kept in contact with justin through his Chicago prep and he was insane looking. Skinless and huge!!! I think he was over looked bc he was a new pro which is bs.

Both will be at the top of the pro level soon

In 2 years, Compton became a real force imo. Was not even top 10 in 2011 nationals and all of a sudden, top 5 at a pretty big pro show. Really impressive size gain and great conditioning too. Totally agree he got overlooked.

Last edited:
In 2 years, Compton became a real force imo. Was not even top 10 in 2011 nationals and all of a sudden, top 5 at a pretty big pro show. Really impressive size gain and great conditioning too. Totally agree he got overlooked.

Yeah I agree that year of the 2011 nationals he was shredded and big but the coach he was using fucked his prep up at the last minute. Messing with his placing

Justin Compton is an absolute freak.. Within 2 years (if he stays healthy and injury free) he will be battling it on the Olympia stage.

Aaron Clark is also a freak.. He is a force in the 212 division, and probably eventually the open.

Jon Delarosa is great! If he improves his back, he will be even better.

My picks for a good 2014 season (other than the big names)...

Ken Jackson- incredible structure and muscle bellies.. Glaring weakness is his chest and conditioning, he is now working with John Meadows though. I think they'll do GREAT things on stage in 2014.

Akim Williams- straight freak. His muscles have muscles. If he gets sliced and diced he can't be great on any stage.

Justin Compton is an absolute freak.. Within 2 years (if he stays healthy and injury free) he will be battling it on the Olympia stage.

Aaron Clark is also a freak.. He is a force in the 212 division, and probably eventually the open.

Jon Delarosa is great! If he improves his back, he will be even better.

My picks for a good 2014 season (other than the big names)...

Ken Jackson- incredible structure and muscle bellies.. Glaring weakness is his chest and conditioning, he is now working with John Meadows though. I think they'll do GREAT things on stage in 2014.

Akim Williams- straight freak. His muscles have muscles. If he gets sliced and diced he can't be great on any stage.

Freaks by iffbb standards? I'd be shocked of any of them are ever hear do again in iffbb awesome builds compared to regular shmoes but frankly a total joke by pro bber standards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Freaks by iffbb standards? I'd be shocked of any of them are ever hear do again in iffbb awesome builds compared to regular shmoes but frankly a total joke by pro bber standards.

Have you ever seen Compton, Clark, or Williams in person? I'm guessing not for you to make a comment like that.

I have seen tons of pros in person, on stage and offseason.. These guys are very impressive, and they aren't silly bloated. They're freaky. Round muscles, in shape, strong. Freaks.

No but I have seen many top pros in their prime and I'm sure Ronnie Jay markus etc kai

Have you ever seen Compton, Clark, or Williams in person? I'm guessing not for you to make a comment like that.

I have seen tons of pros in person, on stage and offseason.. These guys are very impressive, and they aren't silly bloated. They're freaky. Round muscles, in shape, strong. Freaks.

Etc are more inpressive. Sorry to burst your little bubble. Compton and Williams aren't taking the iffbb by storm. Sounds like you haven't seen many pros before ...If you think they are going to be feared by the top guys.

Get real. Not sure what you are smoking. Yes impressive compared to the top guys nothing to write home about. But yeah I'm sure compared to Ronnie in prime they are pretty awesome :rolleyes:

Ben Pakulski is someone to watch. Everyone's talking about all the obvious top contenders who placed well in the Olympia, but look at how B Pak improved amazingly from 2012 to 2013's Arnold Classic where he placed 2nd while being as sick as a dog. If he improves as much for 2014 he will be top 5 in the Olympia.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't know about top5 at the O yet, but BPak does have some serious potential. He will win the Arnold if Wolf screws up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Etc are more inpressive. Sorry to burst your little bubble. Compton and Williams aren't taking the iffbb by storm. Sounds like you haven't seen many pros before ...If you think they are going to be feared by the top guys.

I just saw akim tape his forearms at 19 inches and his back recently is looking stupid.

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

I forget about juan morel. 290 now and looking real good. He has lots of potential in 2014

I just saw akim tape his forearms at 19 inches and his back recently is looking stupid.

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Looks like a very average pro at best. Would be surprised if he could make a living as a pro...crazy physique but for pro bber never...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner