over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2014 NPC Nationals

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Brandon Beckrich Trains Chest Leading Into Nationals

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbr1m4O0h8"]Brandon Beckrich Trains Chest Leading Into Nationals - YouTube[/ame]

LAWRENCE BALLENGER SHW Bodybuilder Trains Back Going Into Nationals

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2AKL98cmM4"]LAWRENCE BALLENGER SHW Bodybuilder Trains Back Going Into Nationals - YouTube[/ame]

Do you guys know if Phil Viz is going to be a heavyweight or super?

He's been kind of MIA here

Im reading as iv always done, just not contributing since a few members wanted to get on my ass about "being arrogant and wnting attention" or "being too vague". As if none of us enjoy attention and im not gonna sit here and perosnalize shit thats far from a generic answer when its what i do for a living. Unfair to clients ... i give/gave away far too much info and shared a lot and didnt ask for anything in return, but if thats what im gonna get for it then no thanks....

Was going to be super. Dad almost died has been in ICU for 3-4wks now. Stress KILLS muscle. Dropped nearly 15 and am still unsure if was muscle loss or flatness. Actually carbing today so il probably know peak weight by tomorrow. Lightest iv been is 232am, but i reverse load (fill n spill) and carb early so even if im close il probably end up super. Not cutting for hwt il land where i land.....

236.5 after two meals and a workout, 4-5meals of 100g each remains today.

Im reading as iv always done, just not contributing since a few members wanted to get on my ass about "being arrogant and wnting attention" or "being too vague". As if none of us enjoy attention and im not gonna sit here and perosnalize shit thats far from a generic answer when its what i do for a living. Unfair to clients ... i give/gave away far too much info and shared a lot and didnt ask for anything in return, but if thats what im gonna get for it then no thanks....

Was going to be super. Dad almost died has been in ICU for 3-4wks now. Stress KILLS muscle. Dropped nearly 15 and am still unsure if was muscle loss or flatness. Actually carbing today so il probably know peak weight by tomorrow. Lightest iv been is 232am, but i reverse load (fill n spill) and carb early so even if im close il probably end up super. Not cutting for hwt il land where i land.....

Your contributions are highly valued.... it may mean jack shit coming from me, but your posts have always been something that fueled thought....

My prayers are with your family... I know the feeling of what stress can do, it is a demon

You going to show any preview pics?

Your contributions are highly valued.... it may mean jack shit coming from me, but your posts have always been something that fueled thought....

My prayers are with your family... I know the feeling of what stress can do, it is a demon

You going to show any preview pics?

I appreciate that. And i appreciate the prayers. Its been rough. Few scares and i flipped the fuck out..... almost pulled out.

My uncles gave me shit then when i told my dad i was thinking of pulling out he couldnt speak but his eyes opened wide and he shook his head slowly and emphatically no. Always taught me to never quit anything you start and do your best, so that is what i am going to do no matter what to make him proud.

Havent taken any mandatory shots honestly. Nothing in my phone that isnt on my instagram.

This one was taken by my buddy without me knowing (swear its completely relaxed) its the best iv got for now. Check my IG i throw up shit here n there....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 801
Always appreciate your input Phil!...looking nasty btw!

2014 NPC NATIONALS - MATTHEW EVANS - LEGS

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq0jxxkbyDM"]2014 NPC NATIONALS - MATTHEW EVANS - LEGS - YouTube[/ame]

Sometimes

I prefer the physiques of these guys over the pros..Many top pros looked better in their NPC days

Prayers for your Dad Bro, and good luck with your show.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

looking forward to watching, il be there on the friday am, i fly back to the uk that eve

I enjoyed watching. good way to learn more techniques and exercises at the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 NPC NATIONALS - MATTHEW EVANS - BACK

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwayNY7MELQ"]2014 NPC NATIONALS - MATTHEW EVANS - BACK - YouTube[/ame]

Luke Scherer

Luke will be in the Heavyweight class. He has near perfect proportions IMO and should be a real contender after he peaks and dries out.

Attachments

• lukeback.jpg
    lukeback.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 463

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member