over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2015 IFBB New York Pro - Victor Martinez & Juan Morel

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This was a pretty close call in my opinion. I probably would have given the win to Victor:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsDAgotelKU"]2015 IFBB New York Pro - Victor Martinez & Juan Morel (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

They must have been so relieved when they heard Ramy isn't going to be at the show.

to be hionest when i seen them posing next to each other i had vitor winning from the from and juan from the back even though it almost always vic who wins back. But jus my opinion. Also believe Juan is jus now finally growing ointo his body/filling out and is gonna be a real threat in next couple yrs.

to be hionest when i seen them posing next to each other i had vitor winning from the from and juan from the back even though it almost always vic who wins back. But jus my opinion. Also believe Juan is jus now finally growing ointo his body/filling out and is gonna be a real threat in next couple yrs.

Same thing I saw. Vic was softer in the back. Juan has a hell of a most muscular though, and I think that was the only front shot he won.

vic's most muscular was striated and vascular. he looked excellent. juan wasnt able to pull much striation in his until the very last moment or 2 and then it was more veins than muscle fibers. when he flexed it out his pecs didnt really move much. not calling him out, just pointing out something i noticed in that particular shot.

in the beginning they looked similar just standing but when they started moving you could see that juan is just a bit more dense than Vic is. they are both freaks though

In my opinion (amateur judge in Europe) Vic should have been 1 place.

Overall Vic is in better condition, more ripped and muscular, Juan is bigger but not in the same ripped shape as Vic.

Once upon a time Victor was 2nd at the O. Arguable should have beaten Jay. Dam

He's still got some years on him. Still see him as top 8 for couple years as long as conditions on and full. Always have loved his physique and insane DRIVE no matter what's he goes through. True inspiration

vic's most muscular was striated and vascular. he looked excellent. juan wasnt able to pull much striation in his until the very last moment or 2 and then it was more veins than muscle fibers. when he flexed it out his pecs didnt really move much. not calling him out, just pointing out something i noticed in that particular shot.

in the beginning they looked similar just standing but when they started moving you could see that juan is just a bit more dense than Vic is. they are both freaks though

Yeah Juan's pecs did look a little odd - no veins or striations but very full looking.

Victor all the way

Juan Morel's delts are just insane...bowling ball delts, I personaly like his physique more than vics

myb we should talk about this on social media and pretend like we are training one of them
could it be someone is being a little assumptive with their abilities and using these 2 guys battling it out to try to make a name for themselves

sorry got off topic
awesome show
just a little tired of the bs I have been reading throughout the day about it
Thought this thread was going to be more of the same

great to see its about bodybuilding and not sales

Don't keep up with the industry gossip much anymore... Do they both use the same trainer or sponsor(s)?

Don't keep up with the industry gossip much anymore... Do they both use the same trainer or sponsor(s)?

they are both musculardevelopment guys...but other than that, no.

I don't think either of them actually have trainers. I think they do their own diets.. I know juan does

Is it just me or was that not a really small stage? Was the whole show on that thing?

i like juan more then victor, but i gotta say victor looked better, more seperated, better shape, amazing shape, minus his legs. but still overall imo better

All yall saying Juan won from the back are wrong as fuck, victors complete lower body destroyed juans and then his upper body beat juans by just a little, victor has a lot better symmetry and proportion, Juan shoulders are to big for his lats, his back isn't thick enough, his hamstring barely showed, when he hits front double biceps his lats aren't thick or sweeper really they are weak compared to victors, victors overall quad development beats juans easily, Vic should have beaten Juan, the only pose that arguably could have been juans was side chest, juan could have taken real lat spread but again hamstrings did nothing, I think Vic might be making a comeback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner