over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2015 NPC BB overall winner pre contest cycle

Growthman

Registered
2015 Npc contra costa overall winner shares his complete precontest cycle.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoRi3oI16c"]Contra Costa 2015 overall winner talks steroid cyc - YouTube[/ame]

I know this guy personally and he is very kind. Great to see someone preaching moderation! Thanks for sharing this Michael!

Last edited:
Seems like a cool guy...but I had a hard time hearing the difference between "oils" and "orals", is he saying that at 5 weeks out basically all gear is dropped except for a 50mg tab of primobolan plus the fat burners? Seems like a strange cycle design but hey it must have worked for him to win the contest.

Well, that's quite different from the 2013 Contra Costa overall winner. This guy is much more moderate compared to Bostin Lloyd. This dude seems like a good guy. I like it when competitors share their protocols. Michael was actually in my class at the NPC San Jose last year and we both placed top 5.

Well, that's quite different from the 2013 Contra Costa overall winner. This guy is much more moderate compared to Bostin Lloyd. This dude seems like a good guy. I like it when competitors share their protocols. Michael was actually in my class at the NPC San Jose last year and we both placed top 5.

I thought the same thing about the dosages being moderate...

Are you doing the NPC San Jose this year?

Also, it's nice that Michael doesn't have a "Get Big or Die Trying" tattoo!:rolleyes:

THanks for the post.

Good video.

I like the idea of having a couple weeks before the show with no injections.

I definitely think there's a lack of detail at injection sites that stays for a while...would be good to have that all cleared out before hitting the stage...

THanks for the post.

Good video.

I like the idea of having a couple weeks before the show with no injections.

I definitely think there's a lack of detail at injection sites that stays for a while...would be good to have that all cleared out before hitting the stage...

This is a must IMO. Usually everything should be done by 4 maybe 2 weeks out and just go in on Halo/Winny/Proviron

This is a must IMO. Usually everything should be done by 4 maybe 2 weeks out and just go in on Halo/Winny/Proviron

You wouldn't keep the tren ace in untill the show? Or maybe inject primo?

Are you doing the NPC San Jose this year?

Also, it's nice that Michael doesn't have a "Get Big or Die Trying" tattoo!:rolleyes:

Not this year bro. Actually doing the NPC Nevada State this coming Saturday.

Not this year bro. Actually doing the NPC Nevada State this coming Saturday.

Good luck. Last years overall winner works out at my gym.

As for the regiment above, mentally I'd be so scared to drop the oils that far out but it worked for my buddy Michael in the video.

He was a LHW this year

Good luck. Last years overall winner works out at my gym.

As for the regiment above, mentally I'd be so scared to drop the oils that far out but it worked for my buddy Michael in the video.

He was a LHW this year

Thanks man. I'll be glad to just get this show over with. I'm just done with this shit mentally. Lol

I'd be scared to drop the tren and mast that early too. I'm likely going to run both into Wed or Thurs.

Good to see him get rewarded for his hard work. I remember seeing him compete at least a few times and he always stood out as having a powerful looking physique as a middleweight. You guys from San Diego? His email had San Diego in it.

Can you elaborate on that? I'm genuinely interested food/gear wise.

basically no need to drop injectables.. just broscience parroted by plebs who don't really know what they're talking about

basically no need to drop injectables.. just broscience parroted by plebs who don't really know what they're talking about

Yea I thought that was kind of weird. Also saw this guy's contest pics and he doesn't look anything impressive, some guys on this site that do this as a hobby look leagues ahead of this guy.. I think he just looks good for the beach..

I've heard of some guys running grams of Test right up to show time (2-3g) plus everything else. So I never understood why dropping certain things etc.

We always dropped gh 3 weeks out and oils 10 days out...just orals at that pointe!

Thanks man. I'll be glad to just get this show over with. I'm just done with this shit mentally. Lol

I'd be scared to drop the tren and mast that early too. I'm likely going to run both into Wed or Thurs.

Good to see him get rewarded for his hard work. I remember seeing him compete at least a few times and he always stood out as having a powerful looking physique as a middleweight. You guys from San Diego? His email had San Diego in it.

I'd run them til friday......the reason guys drop them is in fear of a bad shot right before the contest.

I'd run them til friday......the reason guys drop them is in fear of a bad shot right before the contest.

I saw Dave Palumbo guest post in '95. He had a huge knot in his glute. Haha :D
That's the day he introduced me to synthol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws