over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2016 NPC CLASSIC PHYSIQUE DIVISION

I think I should give this a shot. Right now if I did a contest, I'd come in at 205lbs, for my height my limit would be 200. I had a knee problem all year and didn't train legs (been back at it for a month) so I consider them too down in size to compete early next year-- but maybe for classic.

I have strong aesthetics, small waist, big chest, but probably need bigger arms. And more hair. haha.

I think a lot of us will see what the first few winning physiques look like before endorsing the division with our own entry fees.

I think a lot of us will see what the first few winning physiques look like before endorsing the division with our own entry fees.

indeed.. but I think a lot of people underestimate how big someone can be if they step on the scale at 5'10 200, shredded to the bone, body completely emptied of waste (lol)

..and as flat as a pancake (assuming they are allowed to carb up a little before hitting the stage).

there's a big difference between 200 at 10%, and 200 at 3%

and with excellent posing, you can make yourself appear even larger.

I hope everyone can vacuum pose

^^ 3% bf at ANY weight would be pretty freaking amazing to see...

But I get the gist

Guys... Arnold serge ECT would be much too big for this division.. Look at the restrictions.. This is not bodybuilding... It is classic " physique" .. It's a off shoot of the physique division.. Hell even Lee labrada is considered a freak in this division.. Again most of the guys in this class will be very small.. They also limit the poses to just a few.. It's not bodybuilding its physique..

on all counts

Take a look at the Classic Bodybuilding winners at the Arnold and you'll get an idea. I think the weight restrictions are too low to get to his size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this ^ if they wanted an arnold look they would have made the weight restrictions allow him to compete if he were in his hay day today he wouldn't even be allowed in the class.

they specifically said that physique guys are getting too big and this is a place for physique to grow up more not for bodybuilding to grow down, they made it sound like if the big physique guys stay in physique they are going to start placing lower and lower, they want to make physique smaller again and have a new place for the bigger guys to even get a bit bigger.

Definitely thinking about it. 6'1 225 I may feel small haha but I truly admire the golden era guys.

Perfect classic look!!!

Thickness of those lats in that pose especially at his height and weight, can't be beat. Pro physique guys hitting this pose and their lats disappear or maybe half of this at best.

Guys... Arnold serge ECT would be much too big for this division.. Look at the restrictions.. This is not bodybuilding... It is classic " physique" .. It's a off shoot of the physique division.. Hell even Lee labrada is considered a freak in this division.. Again most of the guys in this class will be very small.. They also limit the poses to just a few.. It's not bodybuilding its physique..

This right here. Hints the name, "Classic Physique." Not, "Classic Bodybuilding." Don't even know why people are trying to compare Arnold/Serge, etc to this class when they competed in Bodybuilding, lol!!! Yes they had amazing "physiques" as "bodybuilders."

JohnJuan - will this be your new class?? :)

Arnold's arms were not 23.5"...

I believe they were meassured at 21 inches at his very biggest. It could even be less. I am sure they were measured at 19 inches cold one time too. Regardless of numbers he had it all.

Not sure why guys are saying Arnold couldn't compete in this. Isn't the weight restriction 232 pounds for 6ft 2. That is not far off Arnold right there... a few pounds. Plus you could carb up etc so you would be more come the show. Well I think he was alittle shorter but thats what he was listed as.

This division could be an amazing thing but it could also be a complete joke... time will tell.

Last edited:
:food-:mil

It must be a pre-requisite that when a guys name goes red you can only answer posts with single words and incomplete sentences lol...just kidding congrats on pro card cm just now saw that

as far as the new classic division I think it will go one of two ways...you can have the small geneticaly gifted guys that win who look great at that weight naturaly but aren't too shredded or dry...or it will go to the guys that love to suffer and are willing to sacrafice the muscle to get into sick conditioning

the weight limits are pretty low im thinking test would probably have to be dropped completely at some point in favor of high tren/winny/anavar

the weight limits are pretty low im thinking test would probably have to be dropped completely at some point in favor of high tren/winny/anavar

I'm sorry but that makes no sense in regards to body weight.
Have you ever competed with an extremely low body fat?

This right here. Hints the name, "Classic Physique." Not, "Classic Bodybuilding." Don't even know why people are trying to compare Arnold/Serge, etc to this class when they competed in Bodybuilding, lol!!! Yes they had amazing "physiques" as "bodybuilders."

The word physique is more appealing/acceptable to the average public and is likely why they chose to change the name to Classic Physique instead of Classic Bodybuilding like at the Arnold, but it is "bodybuilding."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ,

legs will be jugded as well in regards to overall balance according to todays standards. Just more emphasis on shape, how the physique flows, condition, no guts, but as much muscle as humanly possible on frame for the height and weight limits. Usually you dont win this class unless in superb condition, at least in Europe where we have this class for years.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense in regards to body weight.
Have you ever competed with an extremely low body fat?

I would say roughly 6% is the lowest I have ever brought myself...not to compete but just because I enjoy the challenge of it.

In my experiments on myself I have noticed that even the smallest amount of test puts weight on me and the scale rises...did an experiment with nothing but tren and winny and lots of it...as much as I could handle putting in my body and as the overall look got better the scale stayed the same. The tren and orals put no scale weight on me whatsoever and I was probably closing in on 6% at that time...so I then threw in prop at 1ml a day and within two weeks had put on 10 pounds.
I got the idea for the experiment from reading one of buselmo's threads about the middle eastern bodybuilders not liking test and keeping it very low...he says thats why they come in such crazy conditioning yet their scale weight is lower than there American counterparts. In favor of test they use as much tren and other "cutting" gear as they can handle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws