over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2017 Arnold Line Up... Who do you have?

Can you imagine busting your ass for 12,16,20+ weeks for prep, winning one of the most prestigious shows (and rightfully so imo) and having the host tell you, to your face, in front of the entire crowd, that he didn't think you should've won. Then continues to mock you in front of everyone?.... Kai held his composure well and as much as I WANT to like Arnold, after that there's no way.

Yeah. That was messed up. I really miss Kai competing. I saw him at the 2013 Olympia, and he gave the best performance I've ever seen. I've seen the best of the best too. Kai is amazing! I hope he competes again soon.

212 Prejudging
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC6kWBM0SF0"]2017 Arnold Classic 212 prejudging in full - YouTube[/ame]

1st Callout
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjNLGQA9skw"]1st Callouts!! 212 Prejudging at Arnold Classic 2017 (Jose, Ahmad, David, Guy) - YouTube[/ame]

2nd Callout
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dczdx1Tbyk8"]2nd Callouts!! 212 Prejudging at Arnold Classic 2017 (Hidetada, Charles, Zane) - YouTube[/ame]

3rd Callout
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUfGPOZewOE"]3rd Callouts!! 212 Prejudging at Arnold Classic 2017 (Manual, Mitchell, Quincy, Kyong) - YouTube[/ame]

I've got Ashkanani here.

FINAL COMPARISON- DAVID HENRY AND AHMAD ASHKANANI
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trwtx74sIRw"]David Henry vs Ahmad Ashkanani at Arnold Classic 2017 212 Division Prejudging!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
From the videos to me it looks like...

Ahmad Ashkanani
David Henry
Jose Raymond
Charles Dixon
Guy Cisternino

if it is going to be between Hanry and ahmad which will be very odd as it should be between jose and ahmad. David just does not belong there. anyway whatever the fuck

ahmad for the win between the two

ahmad rear lats spread is miles better then david

david usual leg issue is there. he always say '' watch out haters i am bringing legs but he never does' lol. his upper is too overpowering compare to his legs

david is also having issues controlling stomach during transitions. clear issues. remember in arnold they mark down for this.

ahmad is winning this between them too. ''IF'' it is between these two.

ahmad makes henry look a amateur in side chest / hams shot

just look at the rediculous hanging hams drop of ahmad diced nicely compare to david lol

To me Jose looks off and David clearly beats him. It's a toss up for the top 2 but I think Ahmad wins it and is very impressive. David's stomach during transitions is a major issue although the judges won't notice that as much as the camera guy is on a side angle. They will mark him down for it though.

if it is going to be between Hanry and ahmad which will be very odd as it should be between jose and ahmad. David just does not belong there. anyway whatever the fuck

ahmad for the win between the two

ahmad rear lats spread is miles better then david

david usual leg issue is there. he always say '' watch out haters i am bringing legs but he never does' lol. his upper is too overpowering compare to his legs

david is also having issues controlling stomach during transitions. clear issues. remember in arnold they mark down for this.

ahmad is winning this between them too. ''IF'' it is between these two.

Last edited:
To me Jose looks off and David clearly beats him. It's a toss up for the top 2 but I think Ahmad wins it and is very impressive.
matey i have no issues ahmad winning. he seems like a really nice guy.

I just can not see David winning 2 biggest pro show after the arnold with his legs issues which is huge from front side rear ( always have been) . He always gets penalised for this and quite rightly and his back lacks too.

Ahmad is strong in both these areas . far better then david. no comparison.

and its not like he is a nobody.

second best 212 in the world as of last year so they could easily give it to him. no issues.

I wish ahmad the very best.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Henry looks on point. Why the hate? Legs are a weak point for him, but he's also 40+.

Best conditioning and individual posing round is judge and he was great there too.

Ahmad basically took what Jose did and is doing it better now. He was the biggest and most dense 212 and he looks off the last 2 years. Not his normal grainy and dry package.

Thank fucking god for this . congrats ahmad . very very fair and good decision

leave it to the guys who have never been on stage to give the
play by play.....:rolleyes:

:)

IMG_20170304_024349.jpg IMG_20170304_024400.jpg IMG_20170304_024105.jpg

Congrats Ahmad . well deserved.

#CamelCrewTehcnology

And he weighs 212 LBS.... that's nuts

Once you've stepped on stage with guys that caliber, looking like they weight so much more than what the scale shows, believe me you never look at pics of guys bragging on forums I'm 280 lbs this 300 lbs that the same way again... :p;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws