YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2017 the Victoria’s Secret Show is coming to Shanghai!

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
2017 the Victoria’s Secret Show is coming to Shanghai!:ange:-smi

23659335_377688339328499_2390286266969856264_n.jpg

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, one of the biggest star-studded event in the fashion calendar, is coming to Asia for the first time. A record number of Chinese models took part in this visual feast in Shanghai.:angel:smi

23755463_377688242661842_1363104363854285169_n.jpg

**broken link removed**

The whole show took 45 mins, it cost 150,000RMB to get a ticket, 45 mins equal to 2700 seconds, that’s to say, it will cost 56RMB to see one second, lol.:eek: :eek:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You can not see the pay and sweat behind the success, if you want to keep a good figure, you really have to pay through the nose for it. ::ction-sm:acti:n-sm

23755808_377688445995155_8994901310555753844_n.jpg

**broken link removed**

23755057_377688529328480_4764829918890141375_n.jpg

All efforts are worth it!::port-smi

It’s on tv next wed in uk/USA if any one is interested, I know I’ll be watching

After party in my bedroom

most look far too skinny and in need of a decent high carb day - if your into scarecrows then cool.... guess that's why its popular in China where the idea of a hot female is one who is borderline anorexic with pale white snowman skin - in person *my experience" is that they look awful - as cameras/Tv add a little weight - no ass or boobs........ ill pass

Last edited:
most look far too skinny and in need of a decent high carb day - if your into scarecrows then cool.... guess that's why its popular in China where the idea of a hot female is one who is borderline anorexic with pale white snowman skin - in person *my experience" is that they look awful - as cameras/Tv add a little weight - no ass or boobs........ ill pass

I have a thing for the Snow White skin so I'm ok with it but yeah I hear ya.

A lesbian friend of mine put it best once when she proudly proclaimed "she likes her girls soft and plump!" Lol

having worked with a half dozen of them, my experience is they look fanfuckingtastic live. Alessandra Ambrosio is so stunning in person that you almost don't believe she's real. She's so hot you'd slap your, well not your mom, but definitely your best friend that you've known since birth, you'd knock him the fk out if she asked ya to :p Definitely not blessed with the donkey ass look that's popular these days but proportionally speaking the racks aren't bad. I'm talking just the angels not models in general...the angels are like olympia bb'ers, they're genetic freaks...they don't have to work that hard to be in shape they're just naturally long and lean and it doesn't look unhealthy on them but girls trying to emulate their proportions end up looking sickly.

Last edited:
having worked with a half dozen of them, my experience is they look fanfuckingtastic live. Alessandra Ambrosio is so stunning in person that you almost don't believe she's real. She's so hot you'd slap your, well not your mom, but definitely your best friend that you've known since birth, you'd knock him the fk out if she asked ya to :p Definitely not blessed with the donkey ass look that's popular these days but proportionally speaking the racks aren't bad. I'm talking just the angels not models in general...the angels are like olympia bb'ers, they're genetic freaks...they don't have to work that hard to be in shape they're just naturally long and lean and it doesn't look unhealthy on them but girls trying to emulate their proportions end up looking sickly.

Were they kind? Nice or diva-ish?

And God dam how did you manage to work with them in some capacity and is the job still available? lol I bet it was seriously distracting to be so close with women internationally recognized as the most attractive that exist on the planet.

I am obvious in the presence of beautiful women in general not even "angels" I'm just totally distracted

PS.. I'd PUNCH my mom for Alessandra. In the FACE! Lol

Last edited:
the women are beautiful and pretty in the photos shown. But I really don't understand why they don't get girls with more ass and tits going on. Like you are victoria secret, you can get the best chicks in the world or at least pool from so many girls that you're going to get girls with perfect tits n ass n everything. I think Victoria should be sued for discriminating on the DD babes lol. At least some variety come on

Were they kind? Nice or diva-ish?

And God dam how did you manage to work with them in some capacity and is the job still available? lol I bet it was seriously distracting to be so close with women internationally recognized as the most attractive that exist on the planet.

I am obvious in the presence of beautiful women in general not even "angels" I'm just totally distracted

PS.. I'd PUNCH my mom for Alessandra. In the FACE! Lol

Yeah they were all awesome, I've only had a couple really bad run ins thru the years, sometimes you get the odd model/actress who is quiet or just not the most extroverted, which can come off as a bit cold but that is wildly different than just a bitch but Kate Upton was the prolly the worst of the lot in women. Just a spoiled brat who bought her own hype, very different than how she comes across in interviews etc, total 2 face.

I own a company that works film and tv projects, I am usually on set consulting so I end up meeting whomever is on the project. Beauties are just part of the hard life lol It's not as distracting as you'd think, the first few times you're ever on a set you're wow'd by the whole process and you still get wow'd by certain people you meet, like met the Rock recently and it was hard not to go full fanboy but you learn not to be a total spaz about it and keep it in check, you just do your work or pretty soon you're not meeting anybody...but even by celeb standards the models were abnormally hot.

models in general very hmmm, good pal of mine was a catwalk model - Armani etc and always had loads of the ladies around - and was exactly that they actually are told NOT to go train - same for the guys so they don't lose the look required....I do hear what you are saying but its just personal preference.. like anything you meet one or two who are cool on your wavelength and others just idiots. I meant more the over all look - I like a girl who looks like shes sporty / athletic (those like straight arms just not my things) - so little bit more muscle on the butt for sure...all just personal preference at the end of the day - not doubting the looks as some are truly stunning - and others without all the stage make up totally invisible

It's popular in every country especially the US where it was founded. I love curvy woman and find them much sexier but the Angels are incredible. They are very slim but many of them still have some curves in the right places.

I'm so pissed at this thread for ruining my impression of Kate Upton! :delete:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner