over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 mk677 update

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm really sensitive to mk-677. I took 5mg the other night after not using for months. The next day I felt like eating ALOT. This is dangerous when many drive-thru's are doing 2 chicken sandwiches or burgers for $5. Tregar says the ghrelin and your appetite will calm down after about 4 weeks. Guess I'll just have to tough it out. Or get on some tren to burn up those extra calories :p
Yeah I mean you could always slam some chicken sandwiches too! :)

I actually only use it for the appetite increase and the deeper sleep. If it boosts IGF then that’s great but I take a couple IU GH usually so I figure I’m already fine there. MK powder is just so cheap so might as well try an experiment pulsing it. Pulsing GH worked well for me for recovery so maybe this will work too.

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Yeah I mean you could always slam some chicken sandwiches too! :)

I actually only use it for the appetite increase and the deeper sleep. If it boosts IGF then that’s great but I take a couple IU GH usually so I figure I’m already fine there. MK powder is just so cheap so might as well try an experiment pulsing it. Pulsing GH worked well for me for recovery so maybe this will work too.
I think I'm going to try pulsing the way you do. I know Hawkmoon said he has been using mk pre-workout, and it has been working for him. I think I am going to start at 5mg before bed on workout days to help with sleep and recovery. I 'll do 5 for a couple weeks, then 7.5 for few, then see what the sides are like at 10mg. The main reason I want to use it is to help with pain from old injuries. Once I use up the mk I have, I'll probably switch to gh. If pulsing 10mg makes me as tired as 12.5mg ed did......My local Starbucks is going to get some increased business....

tregar

Registered
P.S. I forgot to mention that I love chocolate, food of the gods. Everyday I will eat at least two squares of the 100% chirardelli unsweetened chocolate. 6g net carbs after fiber. I read somewhere the king of the Incas reportedly drank 50 cups of coca a day.

tregar

Registered
someone told me "it doesn’t lean you out even close to what gh does" this is very true, it's one drawback. But the nitrogen retention does actually aceed that of HGH studies have found. But I'm ok as I use Palumbo high protein keto diet daily, so no issues there.

tregar

Registered
It's back to ordering from China, just noticed the prices have climbed to x3 times what it cost to get from China, not to mention the crappy apps these places in US use to process payments either don't
work with your card or fail miserably other times, what a joke.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's back to ordering from China, just noticed the prices have climbed to x3 times what it cost to get from China, not to mention the crappy apps these places in US use to process payments either don't
work with your card or fail miserably other times, what a joke.
China for the win. My source for anabolic, GH, and SARMs/MK :)

I prefer remailers though that I can trust. Had a couple “love letters” back in the day and I sleep better at night this way and only suffer a 20% markup as opposed to a 150-300% markup from finished product sellers...

tregar

Registered
low dose 5mg mk677.JPG

EVEN JUST 5mg (low dose) mk677 is very effective at increasing IGF-1 levels! This might be helpful for those who experience lethargy with normal 25mg dose mk677 ?...see study below which compares 5mg with 25mg:

Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E (August 1996). "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men".

click on pdf, see graph of igf-1 on page 2780 of PDF.

Where this study came from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (see reference study #8)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
View attachment 125599

EVEN JUST 5mg (low dose) mk677 is very effective at increasing IGF-1 levels! This might be helpful for those who experience lethargy with normal 25mg dose mk677 ?...see study below which compares 5mg with 25mg:

Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E (August 1996). "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men".

Where this study came from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (see reference study #8)
View attachment 125599

Thanks for posting this Tregar. Looks like even a 5mg dose can have major benefits.

j2048b

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
dayum so 5 mlg is pretty good, then would u do 5 am and 5 pm, or a bit before/after working out?

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
dayum so 5 mlg is pretty good, then would u do 5 am and 5 pm, or a bit before/after working out?
I'm doing 5 mg before bed. It helps with getting restful sleep. 5mg still makes me very hungry the next day too.....

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm confused on why anyone see any benefits of taking MK pre-workout. The drug has a long half life. I think so many people try to get cute with drug/supplement they take. It doesn't matter. I'm off right now but it's ideal before bed. That's how I use it when I do. I'm giving my body a break.

tregar

Registered
Aphextwin so glad to see you again! Yes, mk677 has a 5 hour half life, but elevates igf and gh for 24 hours with single dose.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Wolverine63