over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 mk677 update

tregar

Registered
Update 6/4/2020 been on mk677 for 3rd year (7 months only spring/summer every year), started in March, now is June (4 months later) doing great! will take an igf-1 test again soon and post after being on it for 5 months in July.

This is not a typo, using keto diet, mk677, trt, CLA & betaine, been loosing 0.5 plus lb daily fat easily using regimen below:

Currently still loosing approximately 0.5lb+ of fat daily with keto diet outlined below (used this same diet below and supplements to get from 17% bodyfat down to current 14% bodyfat). Current weight = 196lb @ 14% bodyfat. Continuing to use diet below to get to goal of 12% bodyfat.

The MK677 I have noticed does indeed retain massive amounts of nitrogen daily (just as studies have shown) during my 16+ hour fast and does greatly accelerate fat burning while on a keto diet and calorie deficit with daily cardio.

See ergolog for the multiple studies showing CLA combined with betaine results in large lean muscle gains while at the same time very large fat loss gains.

morning wakeup: 25mg mk677 (use 7 months spring/summer only), 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 25mg TRT (test cypionate TRT) in insulin syringe into shoulder. Total of 175mg TRT weekly. MK677 brings my igf-1 readings up an average 100 points into the range of a young 18 year old adult, and I am age 51. Remarkable endurance with it in the weight room, great pumps esp. when combined with 1400mg arachidonic acid used before workouts only, unbelievable pumps and soreness. Arachidonic acid has been shown to result in several lb increase in lean muscle mass monthly compared to placebo. Terrific fat loss with the mk677 as well when used in combo with Palumbo keto diet.

7:30 breakfast: 125g chicken breast (38g protein, 200 calories) + 7 eggs (keep 4 yolks) (43g protein, 485 calories) with 3 caps CLA, 1.25g betaine, 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 5 fish oil + 1 teaspoon flax seed oil.

9:00 heavy workout, day 1 = chest/triceps/shoulders, day 2&3 rest, day 4 = legs & abs, day 5&6 rest, day 7 =back/biceps/triceps

11:00 Lunch, 400g chicken breast (I cook pre-vacuum packed HEB seasoned chicken breast fajitas in an INSTAPOT for 19 minutes in chicken broth with fajita and goya seasoning) delicious! then when done add to a skillet with frozen bellpeppers/onions/peppers mix) 125g protein, 660 calories with brocolli and spinach, taken with 3 caps CLA & another 1.25g betaine, 5g BCAA, 2g HMB, 300mg dr danielle's +R-ALA.

2:00 dinner: 3 scoops MET-RX pure protein (65g protein, 300 calories) in 1 spring water with ice and 1 tabelspoon heavy whipping cream (50 calories) in shaker bottle, delicious! taken with 5 almonds & 5 pecans (80 calories) with 1/2 a square of 100% cacao chocholate (35 calories)

2:30 in afternoon till breakfast next day = fast for 16 to 18 hours

6:30pm cardio on treadmill during the fast (3.9 rate & 2.0 elevation) for 30 minutes burns 200 calories.

Total calores consumed daily = 1835 to 1735 - 200 burned on daily cardio = 1635 to 1535 calories total.

Total protein = 250g daily (approx 1.4g per each lean lb of body mass). This is the Palumbo Keto diet.

* On days I do the 30 minute fasted cardio at night, I loose one pound of fat daily, day after day for weeks....when I don't do the cardio, I loose 0.5lb of fat daily I have noticed.

* 300mg of +R-ALA from Dr. Danielle is amazing at keeping insulin sensitivity strong while on MK677. I take one before each meal. 8g of HMB daily, 15 to 20g of BCAAs daily.

* Always take 5g BCAA and 2g HMB before cardio, multiple studies at ergolog have shown that there is no muscle mass loss whatsoever so long as you take this before doing 30 minutes of cardio.

* Fasting and keto diet does not result in any muscle mass loss, so long as protein is kept at around 1.4g per lb of lean mass or higher, studies at ergolog (3 studies) confirm, and my own real world results, confirm as well, still just as strong in the gym.

* Great sleep with the mk677, fantastic pumps in gym, great endurance in gym, positive mood daily, cognition top notch, no fatigue or lethargy at all.

* 2 to 3 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter are used 1 hour pre-workout only on workout days for the extra 200 to 300 calories to be burnt off in the weight room. The small amount of carbs and liberal fats are great for energy pre-workout. The peanut butter is then used as a TKD (targeted keto diet) supplement, as the carbs are used to increase performance in the gym, but keto is resumed immediately after workout.

Keep in mind the studies that showed no fat loss with mk677 were done with elderly folks eating a normal crappy diet with high levels of insulin floating around. Totally different story with a keto diet incorporated with fasting. I've used this diet without and with mk677, and I would say the mk677 speeds up fat burning by at least 25%. to 30% gauging from the daily fat weight loss ( I use the RENPHO fat scale daily with 9 additional body readings from amazon with 6500 reviews for $35) but only with daily keto & fasting which keeps insulin levels very low. I typically take in less than 20g of carbs per day.

Keep in mind the studies that showed no fat loss with mk677 were done with elderly folks eating a normal crappy diet with high levels of insulin floating around. Totally different story with a keto diet incorporated with fasting. I've used this diet without and with mk677, and I would say the mk677 speeds up fat burning by at least 25%. to 30% gauging from the daily fat weight loss ( I use the RENPHO fat scale daily with 9 additional body readings from amazon with 6500 reviews for $35) but only with daily keto & fasting which keeps insulin levels very low. I typically take in less than 20g of carbs per day.

To be fair those elderly patients would have also lost fat on a keto diet and fasting, anyone would. That isn’t much of a control and not a basis to dismiss the findings....

are you not having problems with hunger using mk during a cutting phase or is the dose low enough where thats not an issue? Ive wanted to try mk before while dieting but i just think about the one time i used it during an offseason and was eating everything in sight.

Update 6/4/2020 been on mk677 for 3rd year (7 months only spring/summer every year), started in March, now is June (4 months later) doing great! will take an igf-1 test again soon and post after being on it for 5 months in July.

This is not a typo, using keto diet, mk677, trt, CLA & betaine, been loosing 0.5 plus lb daily fat easily using regimen below:

Currently still loosing approximately 0.5lb+ of fat daily with keto diet outlined below (used this same diet below and supplements to get from 17% bodyfat down to current 14% bodyfat). Current weight = 196lb @ 14% bodyfat. Continuing to use diet below to get to goal of 12% bodyfat.

The MK677 I have noticed does indeed retain massive amounts of nitrogen daily (just as studies have shown) during my 16+ hour fast and does greatly accelerate fat burning while on a keto diet and calorie deficit with daily cardio.

See ergolog for the multiple studies showing CLA combined with betaine results in large lean muscle gains while at the same time very large fat loss gains.

morning wakeup: 25mg mk677 (use 7 months spring/summer only), 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 25mg TRT (test cypionate TRT) in insulin syringe into shoulder. Total of 175mg TRT weekly. MK677 brings my igf-1 readings up an average 100 points into the range of a young 18 year old adult, and I am age 51. Remarkable endurance with it in the weight room, great pumps esp. when combined with 1400mg arachidonic acid used before workouts only, unbelievable pumps and soreness. Arachidonic acid has been shown to result in several lb increase in lean muscle mass monthly compared to placebo. Terrific fat loss with the mk677 as well when used in combo with Palumbo keto diet.

7:30 breakfast: 125g chicken breast (38g protein, 200 calories) + 7 eggs (keep 4 yolks) (43g protein, 485 calories) with 3 caps CLA, 1.25g betaine, 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 5 fish oil + 1 teaspoon flax seed oil.

9:00 heavy workout, day 1 = chest/triceps/shoulders, day 2&3 rest, day 4 = legs & abs, day 5&6 rest, day 7 =back/biceps/triceps

11:00 Lunch, 400g chicken breast (I cook pre-vacuum packed HEB seasoned chicken breast fajitas in an INSTAPOT for 19 minutes in chicken broth with fajita and goya seasoning) delicious! then when done add to a skillet with frozen bellpeppers/onions/peppers mix) 125g protein, 660 calories with brocolli and spinach, taken with 3 caps CLA & another 1.25g betaine, 5g BCAA, 2g HMB, 300mg dr danielle's +R-ALA.

2:00 dinner: 3 scoops MET-RX pure protein (65g protein, 300 calories) in 1 spring water with ice and 1 tabelspoon heavy whipping cream (50 calories) in shaker bottle, delicious! taken with 5 almonds & 5 pecans (80 calories) with 1/2 a square of 100% cacao chocholate (35 calories)

2:30 in afternoon till breakfast next day = fast for 16 to 18 hours

6:30pm cardio on treadmill during the fast (3.9 rate & 2.0 elevation) for 30 minutes burns 200 calories.

Total calores consumed daily = 1835 to 1735 - 200 burned on daily cardio = 1635 to 1535 calories total.

Total protein = 250g daily (approx 1.4g per each lean lb of body mass). This is the Palumbo Keto diet.

I must say that you place a lot of thought into your post. They’re always so detailed. I was wondering why you were taking CLA. I didn’t even know it was used anymore.

This is anecdotal, and if anyone can shed light please do.
" The catalyst to mk677 is bpc157 administered orally,it is only then that you see its therapeutic properties shine"
How founded is this?

are you not having problems with hunger using mk during a cutting phase or is the dose low enough where thats not an issue? Ive wanted to try mk before while dieting but i just think about the one time i used it during an offseason and was eating everything in sight.
Not OP, but keto kills my hunger so I don't notice it on 25mg/d MK

The increased hunger effect of MK also subsides after a while, at least it did for me. The only thing that really stays is the tiredness/lethargy.

I’ve also found that MK no longer affects my hunger. I def notice my sleep isn’t as good when I’m not using it.

Subbed... real interesting stuff. I also have been using ML for 2 years on and off, but when I’m cutting up I’ve never attempted MK, like many have already said, hard to fight off the hunger!

Update 6/4/2020 been on mk677 for 3rd year

Did I read this correctly, you Pin mk into your shoulder? I thought it was oral only.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear