over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 mk677 update

How much were you taking? How often and how much a day? Any other compounds involved?

It just doesn’t sound logical. I’m not saying it’s never happened but I’m not convinced MK has these types of sides.

It just doesn’t sound logical. I’m not saying it’s never happened but I’m not convinced MK has these types of sides.

Hey sorry for the late reply dont get notifications on here anymore. I started off at 25 mg a day and worked my way down got 2 little lumps behind my nipple. In 3 weeks the gyno hurt on the nipple. Suck because there shortage of caber so im taking prami yuck no choice will see were im at in 2 weeks i lowered the dose to 10 mg a day. only reason im taking mk 677 is to heal from bursitis and my shoulder surgery to help speed the recovery so far so good. just the hunger i put on some fat and bloat.

I'm on year 3 of 25mg mk677 (only use 6 months of each year, with 6 months off, use from march thru sept)...doing great!

For the time being, I no longer order bulk from China.

These coupons will save you guys lots of money:

Proven Peptides – 10% off coupon code “DC10”

Science.bio – 10% off coupon code “DC10”

Chemyo – 10% off coupon code “DC10”

Narrows Labs – 25% off coupon code “DC25”

Swiss Chems – 11% off coupon code “DC11”

Androbolics Canada (CAD Currency)

I'm on year 3 of 25mg mk677 (only use 6 months of each year, with 6 months off, use from march thru sept)...doing great!

For the time being, I no longer order bulk from China.

These coupons will save you guys lots of money:

Proven Peptides – 10% off coupon code “DC10”

Science.bio – 10% off coupon code “DC10”

Chemyo – 10% off coupon code “DC10”

Narrows Labs – 25% off coupon code “DC25”

Swiss Chems – 11% off coupon code “DC11”

Androbolics Canada (CAD Currency)

So this whole “log” making MK677 sound like some miracle drug was just for you to get us to use your affiliate codes?

I don’t like it when there seems to be alternative motives to these logs. I can say for certain, MK 677 isn’t a miracle drug but it does have benefits. I’d rather not continue on about it bc I can’t get in from my research chem site.....

I don’t like it when there seems to be alternative motives to these logs. I can say for certain, MK 677 isn’t a miracle drug but it does have benefits. I’d rather not continue on about it bc I can’t get in from my research chem site.....
It'll be here soon, brother. :)

So this whole “log” making MK677 sound like some miracle drug was just for you to get us to use your affiliate codes?

I would not dismiss him outright as he has extensive past logs on this compound from years back with no codes offered then. I really don't thing, in his case, that there are alternative motives.

Mk677 sounds like an interesting compound. I will be running it along with my Samson gear cycle. I plan on keeping a detailed log. For anyone who wants to see exactly how mixing sarms and gear together will blow any gear only cycle out the water. I have always had great results with Samson gear by far the best on the market. I have never used sarms before. I’m curious to see how running yk11 and mk677 ran for a year alongside my Samson gear will work. I’m thinking about using proven peptides sarm anyone have any experience with them?

This guy post really detailed info and lots of lab work without codes. I think he’s just trying to help. And if he saves a few bucks why not? He has done extensive pre/post labs running MK and GH to see differences in response

Mk2677 gave me gyno and alot of bloat.

It's bc it sky-rockets your prolactin levels. And some of that is not "bloat", it is fat- prolactin makes it easier to retain fat, inhibits fat loss and causes gyno if estro is high.

Then there is the decrease insulin sensitivity- which makes fat loss almost impossible and fat gain too easy.

Take R-ALA, Chromium Picolonate and cinnamon extract to keep blood sugar in check.

These and B6 make Mk677 a game changer.

It's bc it sky-rockets your prolactin levels. And some of that is not "bloat", it is fat- prolactin makes it easier to retain fat, inhibits fat loss and causes gyno if estro is high.

Then there is the decrease insulin sensitivity- which makes fat loss almost impossible and fat gain too easy.

Take R-ALA, Chromium Picolonate and cinnamon extract to keep blood sugar in check.

These and B6 make Mk677 a game changer.

Thanks for the advice I will be grabbing that asap

Thanks for the advice I will be grabbing that asap

Vitamin B6 does wonders for prolactin control... As well as fat/protein metabolism. It is also a dopamine/serotonin agonist and will make you feel great. Zero mood issues for me running tren with B6.

I take 200-300mg daily 2-3x a day pref before meals depending on how much prolactin inducing compounds you are taking. I am taking a fair amount of tren + mk677 so keep that in mind with my rec dosage.

This will also keep bloat down on nandrolone.

I'm running mk677 alongside 4ius/day generic HGH. I just added the MK a few days ago the GH since July. I was able to get the GH bloat down recently and then once I introduced Mk677 boom bloat, lethargy, etc it was like starting HGH all over again. I think it will begin to stabilize over the next week or so hopefully

I
I'm running mk677 alongside 4ius/day generic HGH. I just added the MK a few days ago the GH since July. I was able to get the GH bloat down recently and then once I introduced Mk677 boom bloat, lethargy, etc it was like starting HGH all over again. I think it will begin to stabilize over the next week or so hopefully

I just started mk and I know exactly what u mean. Like u said hopefully my body will adjust. I will be adding in generic gh as well. How have your gains been since adding the gh in July?

I

I just started mk and I know exactly what u mean. Like u said hopefully my body will adjust. I will be adding in generic gh as well. How have your gains been since adding the gh in July?

I don't think it's even fully kicked in yet, but this far other than extra water retention, muscles are fuller and pumps are good.
I

Be prepared to hold some water, dandilion root does help with that. Feeling tired all day and lethargy will hit you hard,
I

I think I still have a few more months to go to really start to notice gains. Benefits I have noticed is that once I got the water retention under control with dandilion root, I feel like my stomach is noticably flatter and abs are visible, somewhere I've always had trouble with keeping lean. My upper body I noticed in a fitting room the other day has a more, 3D like effect to it. It's hard to describe. I am also running tren so that could be factoring into my current look. All I know is that since adding the GH, the shape of my muscles seem to be slowing changing.

I don't think it's even fully kicked in yet, but this far other than extra water retention, muscles are fuller and pumps are good.

Be prepared to hold some water, dandilion root does help with that. Feeling tired all day and lethargy will hit you hard,

I think I still have a few more months to go to really start to notice gains. Benefits I have noticed is that once I got the water retention under control with dandilion root, I feel like my stomach is noticably flatter and abs are visible, somewhere I've always had trouble with keeping lean. My upper body I noticed in a fitting room the other day has a more, 3D like effect to it. It's hard to describe. I am also running tren so that could be factoring into my current look. All I know is that since adding the GH, the shape of my muscles seem to be slowing changing.

That’s exactly what the doc ordered. I’m going to grab some kits asap. I know Samson supplies has some really good generic gh. I’m going to order some and add that to the mk677. I saw a YouTube video on that very subject and the video said that’s the holy grail for building muscle.. adding those two together to a cycle. Throw in some yk11 and the amount of muscle you build will be unlimited. If anyone is interested in viewing the video check out my cycle log Samson gear: road to the nationals.

I think p5P is safer long term than B6. Don’t quote me on that, that might be Bro lore.

I can’t eben remeber why I was running p5p years ago. But there was a reason....lost too many brain cells.

I’ll hit up pub med today and see if p5p does the same as b6 for our purposes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity