over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 mk677 update

I just came off 6 months of mk677 at 25mg a day, (I've used it now for 3 years at only 6 months per year) and I'm beginning to display a preference for the normal state, I seem to be sleeping later into the morning with fewer sleep disruptions, and I feel "calmer" and not so hyperactive any more. I'm not so sure about this stuff anymore. I seem to prefer this tranquil state of mind. I do definately like the longer sleep, perhaps the mk677 was disturbing my sleep somehow. I know all of you are probably taken aback by what I just said.

I just came off 6 months of mk677 at 25mg a day, (I've used it now for 3 years at only 6 months per year) and I'm beginning to display a preference for the normal state, I seem to be sleeping later into the morning with fewer sleep disruptions, and I feel "calmer" and not so hyperactive any more. I'm not so sure about this stuff anymore. I seem to prefer this tranquil state of mind. I do definately like the longer sleep, perhaps the mk677 was disturbing my sleep somehow. I know all of you are probably taken aback by what I just said.

To be honest with you dude I was pretty skeptical when you were making it sound like some god send compound, even dismissing studies with anecdotal rhetoric, because it definitely is not at all. Then when you put up your affiliate codes that kinda sealed it for me that you were just a salesman so it's nice to see the transparency and honesty.

In my extensive experience with MK677 it's a great weight gainer for skinny guys, albeit perhaps temporary.......that's about it.

I prefer it in the am as it does disrupt my sleep taken in the evening somewhat, for what it's worth. Thanks for the detailed info.

I have lowered my weekly test cypionate from 200mg a week down to 140mg a week, and once starting the mk677 for the 4rth year in a row (only use mk677 at 25mg a day for 6 months of the year, then take 6 months off) I have noticed I once again love the mk677 again, great pumps, endurance in the gym, strength increases, no mania or lethargy (never had any lethargy ever), doing great, this is what I had needed to do all along, was simply lower my weekly TRT dosage, and the mk677 in combo with this is extraordinary. BP is normal, it was a bit higher when my test dosage was higher with the mk677, but since lowering the trt dosage, BP is very good with the mk677 combo,

I should have been doing this the past 3 years. Learn thru trial and error. LOVE the mk677 with this 140mg a week test. Even dropped 6 pounds of fat without even trying over 2 weeks since lowering the test, the higher test dosage was hindering my weight loss and raising my BP a bit. Glad to be back on track. Still use betaine 1.25g x twice a day, hmb 6g or so a day, creatine, CLA daily and lots of fish oil, BCAA's and met-rx pure protein of course. Keto diet is rocking with this combo. I am calm once again, unlike what I posted back on post #41.

The coupon codes I put up on post #26 are for 6 different places you can buy it from that are not even affiliated with each other, they save me a good 25% or more, just trying to help you all save money, since I no longer buy direct from China. Choose any place you want, I found the codes one day, and they helped me out. This stuff is priced way too high in the USA, coupons are good, just like you use for grocery store.

I am calm all day with no mania once again, unlike what I posted back on post #41, the higher blood pressure was the problem all along with the test cyp being too high.

Thanks Matsuo, excellent observation, rings so true. A while back, stocked up on inexpensive primobolan powder from China, as I make my own vials. Sticking with primobolan cycles along with only 140mg of test cyp
from now on when I do my 12 week cycles twice per year, I've noticed no BP issues whatsoever with the primobolan, only high quality muscle gain, and no water retention, love that stuff too along with the mk677. As I recall it was one of Arnold's staples and all time favorites, I see why.

Glucose levels are perfect (completely normal) as are liver values, have bloodwork done twice a year, once on the 7 months I'm on mk677, and once on the 5 months I'm off mk677 for the year. This is my 4rth year of taking mk677, and will post blood igf values once again in around 4 weeks. I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, smart drug like brain enhancements, no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

First 4 weeks give the equivalent igf-1 bloodwork of 4iu of pharm grade HGH, then after that for the next 6 months, 25mg gives me the equivalent of 3.4iu pharm grade HGH. After 7 months total, levels begin to decline slightly from the high peak, when is the point I get off the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year I use it. I have checked my baseline several years in a row, and my baseline always returns to normal once I'm off it as well, so no detrimental effects on my normal levels whatsoever. Dreams are enhanced and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep.

Matsuo said:
"It’s hard to control BP with high test and MK, same as with high test and GH..."

I noticed slightly increased blood pressure (still in normal range) while using 200-225mg TRT test a week with mk677, but when I decreased my test dose to 140mg for several weeks, completely normal BP of 115 when in combo with the mk677, which is what I will continue to use from now on.

Keep your blood pressure normal while on 10 week cycle once to twice a year while using MK677 with low dose test with primobolan. I use 140mg test cyp a week TRT all year long) with 500 to 600mg primobolan (no water retention, high quality muscle gain which you keep most of, no blood pressure issues, next to zero sides, great mood & no greater hair loss than testosterone, suggest home brew primo, as then it is inexpensive.

Matsuo also has some comments in this thread: Primobolan compilation:

Thanks Matsuo, excellent observation, rings so true. A while back, stocked up on inexpensive primobolan powder from China, as I make my own vials. Sticking with primobolan cycles along with only 140mg of test cyp
from now on when I do my 12 week cycles twice per year, I've noticed no BP issues whatsoever with the primobolan, only high quality muscle gain, and no water retention, love that stuff too along with the mk677. As I recall it was one of Arnold's staples and all time favorites, I see why.
Same here, brother. It’s good to have a stockpile of good primo and good black tops from China. I’ve also found I do best on 20mg prop per day (140/week) and throw in “blasts” of 400mg primo here and there. I have to keep my body weight down low for my sport and this way I hardly retain any water/bloat. I’ve also never experienced the typical bodybuilding sides on this stack as long as GH doesn’t go over 3-4iu/day.

It’s like, uhh, must be...the way? :)

Matsuo said:
"Same here, brother. It’s good to have a stockpile of good primo and good black tops from China. I’ve also found I do best on 20mg prop per day (140/week) and throw in “blasts” of 400mg primo here and there. I have to keep my body weight down low for my sport and this way I hardly retain any water/bloat. I’ve also never experienced the typical bodybuilding sides on this stack as long as GH doesn’t go over 3-4iu/day.

It’s like, uhh, must be...the way? :)"
Excellent!

I will stick with 7 months on as I normally do (Jan thru July this time) and 5 months off, as I have noticed from my bloodwork that levels begin to drop ever so slightly from peak at the 7 month period, so I will need 5 months off each year for the 25mkg a day mk677 to remain effective for the next year. Even the mk677 studies showed everyone started experiencing very slowly declining drops from their high peak around the 6 to 7 month on.

I will post IGF-1 bloodwork as it becomes available. Will take it twice while I am on 7 month mk677 cycle.

Attachments

• mk677 IGF-1 levels begin to drop from high peak around 6 to 7 months.JPG
    mk677 IGF-1 levels begin to drop from high peak around 6 to 7 months.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 11
Mk677 hunger is unbelievable can swallow so much food down it’s not even funny

massive fullness along with it

Did you ever check your blood sugar while running mk677 I would run metformin or long acting insulin along with it if your blood sugar is high upon waken fasted

be good to know sorry if I missed the post if you did provide it

2021 overview of my research thus far:

This is what it does for me, you may be different, get baseline and mk677 "insulin-like growth factor 1" tests done on yourself.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 4.0 iu pharm grade GH from China for the first 2 to 3 weeks...then the body kicks in a self-regulating mechanism to keep the levels from getting to high, this is good imho, as this helps to keep glucose levels normal which I have tested yearly, always normal.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China from week 3 onward to 6th month.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China during 8th month.

At this point (7th to 8th month) I always stop using the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year, there is also not any point imho of continuing past the 8th month, as levels start to decline slightly from the high peak after the 6th month. This always indicates to me that it is time to stop, and then re-start again next year, around 4 months or so later.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml--------------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me. Used 8 months from March - Oct 2019.

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline
2-24-20, began mk677 early morning dosage again (25mg), did not take a blood reading on mk677 year of 2020 as ran out of funds in account. Used it till end of Sept 2020.

Photos:
(1) baseline from 4-6-18 = 227
(2) baseline from 2-3-20 = 229
(3) Pharm grade Chinese GH, 4-11-18 on 4iu after 2 days = 380
(4) 2 weeks on mk677, 4-25-18 = 372
(5) 6 months on mk677, 9-17-18 = 322
(6) 8 months on mk677, 11-2-18 = 304 (levels begin to drop from peak after 6 months just like in the study)
(7) 1 month on mk677, 3-18-19 = 327 (this 100 point increase is the level that is seen after 1 month, and also at 6 months)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:

1-15-2021 began taking 25mg mk677 again, will use for 7 months at least.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observed notes over 4 years:

1) I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

2) MK677 runs me only 1/7th the price of China pharm grade HGH. See coupons for 6 different places on post #17.

2) As Matsuo noted, "It’s hard to control BP with high test and MK, same as with high test and GH..."

Noticed slightly increased blood pressure (still in normal range) while using 200-225mg TRT test a week with mk677, but when I decreased my test dose to 140mg for several weeks, completely normal BP of 115 to 125 when in combo with the mk677, which is what I will continue to use from now on.

It's possible to keep your blood pressure normal while on 10 week cycle once to twice a year while using MK677 with low dose test with primobolan. I use 140mg test cyp a week TRT all year long with a yearly cycle of 500 to 600mg primobolan...no water retention, high quality muscle gain which you keep most of, no blood pressure issues, next to zero sides, great mood & no greater hair loss than testosterone, suggest home brew primo, as then it is inexpensive.

The Primobolan compilation:

3) I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, good pumps and full feeling in muscles, smart drug like brain enhancements (best smart drug imho), no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. Dreams are enhanced (vivid and pleasant) and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep while on it. The colorized dreams occasionally really shocked me as I never dream in color normally.

4) When I speak of the smart drug like effects of MK677, have noticed it improves my cognition, sharper focus with eyesight, able to work longer, smarter and harder at work, focus with ease, stay up later into the night if I desire, and retain a more pleasant outlook on life in general throughout the day, good anti-depressant qualities in other words, synergizes very well with daily fish oil capsules (DHA & EPA) taken for the brain.

5) Favorite supplements: Arachidonic acid (4 caps or 1400mg) taken pre-workout on workout days only, not necessary to take it daily studies show for 2 month cycle, only on workout days, then can be used month after month, year long, incredible pumps, greater lean muscle gains compared to placebo. 6 grams HMB daily, BCAA's preworkout and daily, CLA 2g taken before meals = 6g daily, 6 capsules arginine & ornithine 500mg/250mg preworkout for increased natural GH during workout, been using since age 20. Betaine 1.25g x twice a day, CLA + betaine = amazing synergy, 6 capsules fish oil, chromium picolinate, vanadyl sulfate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-alpha Lipoic acid = 300mg/S-alpha Lipoic acid = 250mg).

See ergo-log.com website for studies on all the above supplements when used by weight lifters compared to placebo. Or see post #17 in Primo link above for studies.

Favorite protein: 60g met-rx pure protein at once. I love 300g cold chicken salad for lunch many days...90g protein, chop and add celery, green onions, olives and use 1.5 tablespoon Better Body Foods 100% pure avacado oil Mayo in place of mayo. Keto diet daily is my favorite and fasting after 8 hours combined with cardio x 3 times a week is one of my favorite things to follow, get at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight. I still get all my meals in within the 8 hour period when follow the fasting. When not fasting, will add in boiled egg whites when get home.

Favorite study:
Effects of an Oral Ghrelin Mimetic MK677 on Body Composition and Clinical Outcomes in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
labs 1.JPG labs 2.JPG

DarrenG29 said:
Mk677 hunger is unbelievable can swallow so much food down it’s not even funny

massive fullness along with it

Did you ever check your blood sugar while running mk677 I would run metformin or long acting insulin along with it if your blood sugar is high upon waken fasted

be good to know sorry if I missed the post if you did provide it
Yes, agree. Great muscle fullness. The increased hunger dies down for me every year after 4 weeks on it.

6) Sept 2018 labs (measured during 7month of taking mk677 daily) reveal labs to be completely normal for insulin sensitivity, and this was without taking +R-ALA or berberine. I have since added +R-ALA supplement the previous year & this year however (one before at least 2 of 3 meals). +R-ALA is also great post-workout, studies show the ability of +R-ALA to enhance insulin action on glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle, esp in those with some form of developed insulin resistance.
glucose.PNG

Attachments

• glucose.PNG
    glucose.PNG
    466.6 KB · Views: 4
DarrenG29 said:

Yes, agree. Great muscle fullness. The increased hunger dies down for me every year after 4 weeks on it.

6) Sept 2018 labs (measured during 7month of taking mk677 daily) reveal labs to be completely normal for insulin sensitivity, and this was without taking +R-ALA or berberine. I have since added +R-ALA supplement the previous year & this year however (one before at least 2 of 3 meals). +R-ALA is also great post-workout, studies show the ability of +R-ALA to enhance insulin action on glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle, esp in those with some form of developed insulin resistance.
View attachment 125465
Awesome how do you do take that rala do you rate just basic ala

Tregar, did you ever try pulsing MK? I’m actually doing that now, pulsing at PM after training (3-4x). Helps me get the calories in the next day and improve sleep that night after hard training.

Tregar, did you ever try pulsing MK? I’m actually doing that now, pulsing at PM after training (3-4x). Helps me get the calories in the next day and improve sleep that night after hard training.
How many mg do you use?

10mg is all it takes for me especially with pulsing.
I'm really sensitive to mk-677. I took 5mg the other night after not using for months. The next day I felt like eating ALOT. This is dangerous when many drive-thru's are doing 2 chicken sandwiches or burgers for $5. Tregar says the ghrelin and your appetite will calm down after about 4 weeks. Guess I'll just have to tough it out. Or get on some tren to burn up those extra calories :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws