over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 mk677 update

I'm really sensitive to mk-677. I took 5mg the other night after not using for months. The next day I felt like eating ALOT. This is dangerous when many drive-thru's are doing 2 chicken sandwiches or burgers for $5. Tregar says the ghrelin and your appetite will calm down after about 4 weeks. Guess I'll just have to tough it out. Or get on some tren to burn up those extra calories :p
Yeah I mean you could always slam some chicken sandwiches too! :)

I actually only use it for the appetite increase and the deeper sleep. If it boosts IGF then that’s great but I take a couple IU GH usually so I figure I’m already fine there. MK powder is just so cheap so might as well try an experiment pulsing it. Pulsing GH worked well for me for recovery so maybe this will work too.

Yeah I mean you could always slam some chicken sandwiches too! :)

I actually only use it for the appetite increase and the deeper sleep. If it boosts IGF then that’s great but I take a couple IU GH usually so I figure I’m already fine there. MK powder is just so cheap so might as well try an experiment pulsing it. Pulsing GH worked well for me for recovery so maybe this will work too.
I think I'm going to try pulsing the way you do. I know Hawkmoon said he has been using mk pre-workout, and it has been working for him. I think I am going to start at 5mg before bed on workout days to help with sleep and recovery. I 'll do 5 for a couple weeks, then 7.5 for few, then see what the sides are like at 10mg. The main reason I want to use it is to help with pain from old injuries. Once I use up the mk I have, I'll probably switch to gh. If pulsing 10mg makes me as tired as 12.5mg ed did......My local Starbucks is going to get some increased business....

P.S. I forgot to mention that I love chocolate, food of the gods. Everyday I will eat at least two squares of the 100% chirardelli unsweetened chocolate. 6g net carbs after fiber. I read somewhere the king of the Incas reportedly drank 50 cups of coca a day.

someone told me "it doesn’t lean you out even close to what gh does" this is very true, it's one drawback. But the nitrogen retention does actually aceed that of HGH studies have found. But I'm ok as I use Palumbo high protein keto diet daily, so no issues there.

It's back to ordering from China, just noticed the prices have climbed to x3 times what it cost to get from China, not to mention the crappy apps these places in US use to process payments either don't
work with your card or fail miserably other times, what a joke.

It's back to ordering from China, just noticed the prices have climbed to x3 times what it cost to get from China, not to mention the crappy apps these places in US use to process payments either don't
work with your card or fail miserably other times, what a joke.
China for the win. My source for anabolic, GH, and SARMs/MK :)

I prefer remailers though that I can trust. Had a couple “love letters” back in the day and I sleep better at night this way and only suffer a 20% markup as opposed to a 150-300% markup from finished product sellers...

low dose 5mg mk677.JPG

EVEN JUST 5mg (low dose) mk677 is very effective at increasing IGF-1 levels! This might be helpful for those who experience lethargy with normal 25mg dose mk677 ?...see study below which compares 5mg with 25mg:

Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E (August 1996). "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men".

click on pdf, see graph of igf-1 on page 2780 of PDF.

Where this study came from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (see reference study #8)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 125599

EVEN JUST 5mg (low dose) mk677 is very effective at increasing IGF-1 levels! This might be helpful for those who experience lethargy with normal 25mg dose mk677 ?...see study below which compares 5mg with 25mg:

Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E (August 1996). "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men".

Where this study came from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (see reference study #8)
View attachment 125599

Thanks for posting this Tregar. Looks like even a 5mg dose can have major benefits.

dayum so 5 mlg is pretty good, then would u do 5 am and 5 pm, or a bit before/after working out?

dayum so 5 mlg is pretty good, then would u do 5 am and 5 pm, or a bit before/after working out?
I'm doing 5 mg before bed. It helps with getting restful sleep. 5mg still makes me very hungry the next day too.....

I'm confused on why anyone see any benefits of taking MK pre-workout. The drug has a long half life. I think so many people try to get cute with drug/supplement they take. It doesn't matter. I'm off right now but it's ideal before bed. That's how I use it when I do. I'm giving my body a break.

Aphextwin so glad to see you again! Yes, mk677 has a 5 hour half life, but elevates igf and gh for 24 hours with single dose.

Any updates, Tregar? Probably working like a dog.

Aphextwin so glad to see you again! Yes, mk677 has a 5 hour half life, but elevates igf and gh for 24 hours with single dose.
Yes, it's duration of action is 24 hours (GH levels hit their peak around 12 hours, but remain fairly consistent for 24 hours), but IGF-1 levels remain elevated for a much longer period of time. You see, whenever we take a GH product, whether we're talking about peptides, secretagogues or exogneous GH, any increase in GH we experience is transient. Levels diminsh rapidily after discontinuation, with MK maintaining GH levels for roughly 24 hours, exo. GH for about 8 hours (depending on injection site) and peptides ranging from about 90 minutes to 4 hours. However, IGF-1 levels don't crash within hours. They slowly dissipate over time, taking days or even weeks to go back down to normal, depending on how high one's levels were. For example, if someone achieved an IGF-1 level of say, 600, it can take weeks for levels to return to normal. On the other hand, if someone's levels rose only a couple dozen points, they might go back down to normal within just a few days. That's the cool thing about IGF-1. Once you get your levels up there, they stay elevated for a while, even after GH is discontinued.

I like the effects of mk….but fuck me the lethargy is absolutely debilitating for me. Even at 10 Mg daily all I want to do is sleep

I’ve always been curious as to where the idea a baby aspirin reduced MK bloat? Is this just bro science?

What I have begun to do this year aphextwin, is instead of mk677, use 100mcg mod grf1-29 + 100 mcg ipamorelin injects, same great bloodwork results as mk677, but I inject this preworkout, at night before going to bed, and before cardio. zero cortisol increase when using iparmorelin. No hunger issues, no bloating, no tolerance that is the main thing....mk677 would only remain effective for 6 to 7 months out of the year due to tolerance build up---none of this to worry about with dabtrue's tried and true. This remains effective year round, yes more expensive by a hundred bucks a month, but no side effects and remains effective indefinitely. just like 4iu of your own home-made GH.

Update 6/4/2020 been on mk677 for 3rd year (7 months only spring/summer every year), started in March, now is June (4 months later) doing great! will take an igf-1 test again soon and post after being on it for 5 months in July.

This is not a typo, using keto diet, mk677, trt, CLA & betaine, been loosing 0.5 plus lb daily fat easily using regimen below:

Currently still loosing approximately 0.5lb+ of fat daily with keto diet outlined below (used this same diet below and supplements to get from 17% bodyfat down to current 14% bodyfat). Current weight = 196lb @ 14% bodyfat. Continuing to use diet below to get to goal of 12% bodyfat.

The MK677 I have noticed does indeed retain massive amounts of nitrogen daily (just as studies have shown) during my 16+ hour fast and does greatly accelerate fat burning while on a keto diet and calorie deficit with daily cardio.

See ergolog for the multiple studies showing CLA combined with betaine results in large lean muscle gains while at the same time very large fat loss gains.

morning wakeup: 25mg mk677 (use 7 months spring/summer only), 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 25mg TRT (test cypionate TRT) in insulin syringe into shoulder. Total of 175mg TRT weekly. MK677 brings my igf-1 readings up an average 100 points into the range of a young 18 year old adult, and I am age 51. Remarkable endurance with it in the weight room, great pumps esp. when combined with 1400mg arachidonic acid used before workouts only, unbelievable pumps and soreness. Arachidonic acid has been shown to result in several lb increase in lean muscle mass monthly compared to placebo. Terrific fat loss with the mk677 as well when used in combo with Palumbo keto diet.

7:30 breakfast: 125g chicken breast (38g protein, 200 calories) + 7 eggs (keep 4 yolks) (43g protein, 485 calories) with 3 caps CLA, 1.25g betaine, 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 5 fish oil + 1 teaspoon flax seed oil.

9:00 heavy workout, day 1 = chest/triceps/shoulders, day 2&3 rest, day 4 = legs & abs, day 5&6 rest, day 7 =back/biceps/triceps

11:00 Lunch, 400g chicken breast (I cook pre-vacuum packed HEB seasoned chicken breast fajitas in an INSTAPOT for 19 minutes in chicken broth with fajita and goya seasoning) delicious! then when done add to a skillet with frozen bellpeppers/onions/peppers mix) 125g protein, 660 calories with brocolli and spinach, taken with 3 caps CLA & another 1.25g betaine, 5g BCAA, 2g HMB, 300mg dr danielle's +R-ALA.

2:00 dinner: 3 scoops MET-RX pure protein (65g protein, 300 calories) in 1 spring water with ice and 1 tabelspoon heavy whipping cream (50 calories) in shaker bottle, delicious! taken with 5 almonds & 5 pecans (80 calories) with 1/2 a square of 100% cacao chocholate (35 calories)

2:30 in afternoon till breakfast next day = fast for 16 to 18 hours

6:30pm cardio on treadmill during the fast (3.9 rate & 2.0 elevation) for 30 minutes burns 200 calories.

Total calores consumed daily = 1835 to 1735 - 200 burned on daily cardio = 1635 to 1535 calories total.

Total protein = 250g daily (approx 1.4g per each lean lb of body mass). This is the Palumbo Keto diet.
Sounds solid which is basically what I just started on my own minus the fast and with more protein. So far the weight isn’t yet dropping but the fat is and the pumps and fullness are pretty insane.

marssel said:
Sounds solid which is basically what I just started on my own minus the fast and with more protein. So far the weight isn’t yet dropping but the fat is and the pumps and fullness are pretty insane.
Thanks for your comments marssel, glad to hear do you are doing great minus the fast but higher protein, I am still always on a keto diet year round, eat in an 8 hour window and fast after 3pm till sleep, but do take in a 25g casein shake during the fast before bed.

Valianthor said:
Will you have labs of that combo?
Yes, I am doing bloodwork labs after using the combo for several weeks. Will post them here, then will do labs again at 6 month point, and 9 month point and beyond, will post those here as well.

Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase
My baseline IGF-1 is 229, and the 100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ipamorelin = 110 point increase at 3 months in of use for me from bloodwork I did many years ago (before ever using mk677), so 229 igf-1 + 110 igf-1 = 339 igf1 which is equivalent to 3.6iu of pharm grade HGH.

I get 380 igf-1 off 4iu of pharm grade HGH from past bloodwork.

chainsaw said:
sounds great. i know a lot of people would like this but pinning everyday is very hard
I already pin my tesosterone cypionate everyday using an insulin syringe, and this is no different for me, pinning the peptide combo first thing in morning, or pre-cardio on cardio days, before workout, and before bed (3 times a day). Medical doctor Alpha6164 even showed that you can pin around food and it makes no difference, still sends igf-1 and growth hormone to same levels, although I won't be pinning around food intake.

I don't mind the three times a day pinning, I'll take that over the hunger issues, bloating side effects of mk677. Every year I also noticed the mk677 would begin to become less effective always with bloodwork at the 7 month point due to tolerance, it would dip from the peak levels, which would indicate time to come off for 5 month break.

Thanks for comments, will post bloodwork here as it becomes available. I actually started off with peptides before I used mk677. I used mk677 for several years in a row at 7 months a year with 5 month break before re-starting, and of course took bloodwork draws many times every year and posted them here. I will do the same for the peptide combo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws