over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Mr O

I dont like heath but if he is on and gut in check the O is his

Respect

got the tank on but looking really good from what I can see and it's from an upward camera angle too. Going to be an exciting year for sure and god knows we all need a little excitement..

I am FAR MORE excited about this years O than the last two. I think the new ownership is going to be exactly what the O needs. Having our superbowl in the hands of David Pecker was never ideal.

From that picture there's not much to go on. He looks like a retired pro who still juices. Individual photos always look superhuman, when they stand next to one another that exposes the weaknesses!

Looks good. But so does everyone right now.

Cant wait to see the side by side comparisons of the big boys.

I was so pumped for last years O and it ended up being a dud.

From that picture there's not much to go on. He looks like a retired pro who still juices. Individual photos always look superhuman, when they stand next to one another that exposes the weaknesses!

Im 50% with you on that. Its not showing if he has that ultra 3D look to his muscle bellies (which Im sure he will have) and I wonder if the stomach is covered bc it isnt tight yet, or it is tight and he wants to shock the world.

I think he either gets first place or barely makes top 6, maybe 4th or 5th. They arent gonna let him slide with the gut like they once did mostly bc its a bad image for the sport and also bc others have aught up to him in many aspects.

This is the year we see if Brandon Curry is the real deal. I liked Shawn Rodens winning physique over Currys the following year. I wish that Roden hadnt gotten into trouble (unless he is guilty then fuck him) bc he could have come back with that same physique and beat everyone all over again and maybe again. Dudes mid section paired with the rest of his package is nearly flawless in my eyes.

He never looked that good before and who knows, he may never have been able to match it, but his win was a phenomenal showing of what proportions and conditioning can look like

Im 50% with you on that. Its not showing if he has that ultra 3D look to his muscle bellies (which Im sure he will have) and I wonder if the stomach is covered bc it isnt tight yet, or it is tight and he wants to shock the world.

I think he either gets first place or barely makes top 6, maybe 4th or 5th. They arent gonna let him slide with the gut like they once did mostly bc its a bad image for the sport and also bc others have aught up to him in many aspects.

This is the year we see if Brandon Curry is the real deal. I liked Shawn Rodens winning physique over Currys the following year. I wish that Roden hadnt gotten into trouble (unless he is guilty then fuck him) bc he could have come back with that same physique and beat everyone all over again and maybe again. Dudes mid section paired with the rest of his package is nearly flawless in my eyes.

He never looked that good before and who knows, he may never have been able to match it, but his win was a phenomenal showing of what proportions and conditioning can look like

Roden´s triceps are a major flaw, he also lacks upper body thickness, especially in the lats, and looks like a Classic Physique competitor, agreed on the great midsection.

Planet Hollywood is finally reopening on 10/8

We still have a 50 person gathering limit here. But it is expected to increase soon.

Hunter Labrada is entering the Mr. O this year. Might already be known on here but its the first Ive heard of it.

i cant wait to see how new guys like Hunter and Antoine stack up against the rest.

also that asian dude who won that show over in Europe (?) that no one knew happened lol

looking forward to seeing Rafael Brandao compete, hopefully he makes it.

If phil comes in shape .. he will win pretty easily.. there is too much crazy fullness and shape to contend with for most..

i cant wait to see how new guys like Hunter and Antoine stack up against the rest.

also that asian dude who won that show over in Europe (?) that no one knew happened lol

looking forward to seeing Rafael Brandao compete, hopefully he makes it.

Rafael Brandao looks pretty damn awesome.

Yeah it's already signed sealed and delivered, Heath is winning, and there isn't much of a question about it. He always comes in shape, and no on stage can come close to his muscle bellies, roundness, 3-D look, complete development, etc. The only possible problem would be the gut but I think he is smart enough to have spent the past two years getting that in check.

Yeah it's already signed sealed and delivered, Heath is winning, and there isn't much of a question about it. He always comes in shape, and no on stage can come close to his muscle bellies, roundness, 3-D look, complete development, etc. The only possible problem would be the gut but I think he is smart enough to have spent the past two years getting that in check.

Agree with you and Lats. The guy has insane shape and his muscles just pop. He looks like a human cartoon 3-D character.
The gut, guarantee he is taking probiotics and working on digestion etc to keep it down.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131