over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Mr O

Disagree about Curry, when he won the USA, clearly can we saw he was as superior genetics and insane potential, it just took him many years to push things through. The same with Cedric, who has never pushed enough and therefore has never been an Olympia contender.

Clarida is a crazy thing, really, of course, no one would say that she could be a champion, due to her short stature and light weight. He would never beat Flex or Hadi, but he has beaten guys like Lumsford (who is likely to compete nex yetar in the open at 230 pounds or more). He has also surpassed Peterson, Kamal or Ahmad, those guys are not a joke.

That's kind of the point, there's a lot of guys with potential but we don't think much of it, because very few rise to the top.

This guy won the Nationals some years back; haven't really heard much from him since. Who does that side chest remind you of?

img_1448169116_2.jpg

I don't think the current crop has anything to match Coleman, but the 90s certainly had some marvels. All spec though, so interesting discussion nonetheless

Crazy genetics, but he hasn't competed in more than 2 years, his stomach was starting to stick out too much.

Hadi Choopan, Flex Lewis, and Jose Raymond weren't there..

in the same way that Father Time beat Phil Heath for Brandon, and the "justice" system is trying to do the same to Rhoden

it's easy to win when the best guys don't show up, or age out

Hadi is done with 212
Flex retired from 212 and doing the open
Jose is retired and has been on a heavy decline for years.

212 is there for the taking for a couple years. Lundsford would dominate but it looks like making 212 just kills his look.

People can say what they want about Matt Jensen but he honestly is a hell of a coach. Same with Chad Nichols.

212 is there for the taking for a couple years. Lundsford would dominate but it looks like making 212 just kills his look.
i disagree,, i just think his coach sucks, I would bet all the money i own that Aceto, or Hany would bring him in 100% and dominate at 212. Sims could do it and many other good coaches could do it. Hell I would love to see what Meadows would do with him given a full year with him.

i disagree,, i just think his coach sucks, I would bet all the money i own that Aceto, or Hany would bring him in 100% and dominate at 212. Sims could do it and many other good coaches could do it. Hell I would love to see what Meadows would do with him given a full year with him.

I've never seen him hit it at 212 so i'd love to. Clearly he has the best genetics. I know he's been with Brown forever. But its time to move on.

We'll see if he actually does it. 4th place was a gift. I had him 6th easily.

People who were in Orlando may want to get tested even if they feel alright.

“I have been fighting Covid-19 for three weeks” – Dexter Jackson.

2008 Mr. Olympia winner Dexter Jackson has confirmed on his official social media that he has Covid-19.

Dexter has retired from competitive bodybuilding after competing for the last time at the 2020 Olympia Weekend.

The bodybuilding legend that has a record 29 victories said that Covid-19 is no joke.

From having a bad cough to sweating constantly, Dexter has been locked inside his home for three weeks.

With the 2020 Olympia Weekend taking place just about three weeks ago, it seems that Dexter might have got infected during the Olympia Weekend or just afterwards.

With Dexter confirming he is infected; it would not be a surprise if other athletes come forward confirming that they also have Covid-19.

People who were in Orlando may want to get tested even if they feel alright.

“I have been fighting Covid-19 for three weeks” – Dexter Jackson.

2008 Mr. Olympia winner Dexter Jackson has confirmed on his official social media that he has Covid-19.

Dexter has retired from competitive bodybuilding after competing for the last time at the 2020 Olympia Weekend.

The bodybuilding legend that has a record 29 victories said that Covid-19 is no joke.

From having a bad cough to sweating constantly, Dexter has been locked inside his home for three weeks.

With the 2020 Olympia Weekend taking place just about three weeks ago, it seems that Dexter might have got infected during the Olympia Weekend or just afterwards.

With Dexter confirming he is infected; it would not be a surprise if other athletes come forward confirming that they also have Covid-19.

Milos also tested positive

I'll take the man of the right any day of the week. Purely personal.

Bodybuilders do not build their bodies for day to day, but for competition. Sure most people, muscle fans included, would not be happy to be as great as Ramy or Ronnie or Brian Shawn, but they are the champions for a reason.

Bumstead stands out next to Ramy, put him next to Rhoden or Curry, and then his aesthetic won't look so flashy.

I feel Lundsford has been putting on a fake persona in interviews this year. Trying to be the positivecall American boy (as opposed to being cocky in his rookie year, calling out Flex lol). I mean its good to be positive but his interviews on podcasts were pure cringe, and did not come of genuine at all. Some awkward interviews.

He is a great bodybuilder, but when he has striations in his quads and lats at 240lbs, it's time to face reality, he outgrew the 212. You can't be ripped at 235lbs and expect to suck down to 212 and look good.

He needs to stop limiting himself, put on 10lbs and battle in the open.

He knows it also, but can't get the idea/goal out of his head that he has to win 212 first before moving up to the open. Its not going to happen.

Well I was spot on with this prediction ^^

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner