over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Testing Project

Bump for more interest. This has been huge for us. Would hate to see it die and go away.

I've donated in the past and will again now. This is extremely important and it needs to keep going

The question is:

What would the members like to have tested? HGH or Oils and Orals? If we do this project, we can't do both. You all decide.

The question is:

What would the members like to have tested? HGH or Oils and Orals? If we do this project, we can't do both. You all decide.

I vote for oil testing. As we know, oils can vary greatly. HGH can be done individually by the user through serum GH test or even just an IGF-1 reading. I don't use too many orals so I'd say personally skip those.

I would vote for Oils also. The testing already done has proven why this is a valuable tool that our community needs to continue with.

Isn't there anasci for AAS testing?? Why would you want to set up a competing testing project instead of contributing to the existing one on anasci?

I vote for oil testing. As we know, oils can vary greatly. HGH can be done individually by the user through serum GH test or even just an IGF-1 reading. I don't use too many orals so I'd say personally skip those.
A 75% purity, high dimer, trash GH can still give you a decent serum score... An IGF-1 test is too unreliable, there's too many other factors affecting IGF-1 levels to draw any conclusions about the GH an individual is using.

Oils and tabs
Look at how much is under dosed or fake. Some sources tried to make it right, some ran, etc. If testing stops, probably go back to fake under dosed gear. Not saying everyone is perfect, but swapping out compounds is bs

The question is:

Orals would be interesting but tbh the value of the GH testing is immense

Isn't there anasci for AAS testing?? Why would you want to set up a competing testing project instead of contributing to the existing one on anasci?

Buck and I started the AAS Testing on Anasci. When I stepped back from the testing, Buck continued, so this is the same testing. I spoke to Buck last week and he agreed to continue. I will not be involved in any testing if Buck is not involved. Having one honest person to handle the financial end (Buck), and one person to handle the posting, marketing, informational, etc. is essential. We need to be certain that we will have the financial backing to successfully take this project on. If we accept donations and we do not get enough, we would need to return donations to members. We need to be certain that the members will be engaged in the Project. More info to follow.

I'll donate Race. Hgh would be my vote

I had soured on some aspects of the testing, not the actual results it was other things, but the tests themselves were invaluable. I would contribute again for some oils and tabs testing of the most popular sponsors....

I'd like to see testing continue and will donate.

I will donate and would like to see the steroid testing at Anasci continue. Many so called reputable sponsor’s have been outed as selling underdosed,mislabeled and completely fake products.

I'll tell you what. It's great to see a bunch of the guys who have supported the testing since the beginning telling us they would donate again, that means a lot. Between tonight and tomorrow, I'll get with Buck, Muscle96ss, Anasci, Bio and K1. Let's see if we can get this done.

I had soured on some aspects of the testing, not the actual results it was other things, but the tests themselves were invaluable. I would contribute again for some oils and tabs testing of the most popular sponsors....

By the way, if you have concerns about anything that was/wasn't done in the past. Let me know. Either post or PM. I would really like to get any feedback you can offer.

By the way, if you have concerns about anything that was/wasn't done in the past. Let me know. Either post or PM. I would really like to get any feedback you can offer.

Thanks Race I appreciate that brother, it wasn't anything you guys did wrong or that could have been helped really it was a while ago and doesn't really matter anymore. What you guys have done by holding the sponsors accountable has been invaluable, it's just the reality that some of them don't care what they do as long as it puts an extra dollar in their pocket but that could be said of anything when money is involved.

Definitely game for some more testing and would donate again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws