over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Testing Project

Yah i would donate. This sounds interesting.

I will donate and be interested.

I'd prefer testing for oils.... if I had to pick one
You don't have to pick one. If you want AAS testing, go to anasci and donate there. If you want GH testing, donate to the GH testing here on PM. If you want to see both, then donate to both projects.

OK, here's the deal. We currently have 16 members who have pledged a donation to test more products. Let's say they donate $25. That gives a total of $400. If we were to test AAS samples, that would provide us with 4 tests (@$100ea). If we were to test HGH, that would provide us with 1 test ($300ea). Either way, we need more people interested in this project. I spoke to Buck this evening, we still have somewhere around $1100 left over from the last testing. Let's see if we can continue the testing.

Count me in.

Maybe an incentive to get more vets to donate. I know it shouldn't be necessary, but itll help. Maybe use a random number generator and raffle off 100$ to a sponsor who is participating? Just an idea.

IMO this should be a new round of testing. If members want to benefit on this go around. They need to donate again.

The question is:

What would the members like to have tested? HGH or Oils and Orals? If we do this project, we can't do both. You all decide.

I would also be willing to donate, I tend to use pharm gh, it's been awhile since iv been here I'm usually on another forum, but I'd be more towards oils and orals, like to see things like var,tbol,primo,mast e/p,trens,npp...I know alot like of guys use generic gh to so either way I'd be willing to donate and help in anyway as it would hopefully help me find a legit and consistent Dom src for primo and var and other products, this would be one thing we should keep it gives us all a piece of mind when pinning that u can't buy and knowing that were not just wasting our money on shity gear ... Atleast we would know we're getting what we're paying for

You don't have to pick one. If you want AAS testing, go to anasci and donate there. If you want GH testing, donate to the GH testing here on PM. If you want to see both, then donate to both projects.
sorry - was confused, I thought this was about donating to the anasci testing. I guess I thought they were one in the same?

Maybe do testing quarterly. At each quarter you have to donate $25 to see results that's roughly $2 bucks a week per year lol
If you can buy damn gear, you can cough up $2 week

sorry - was confused, I thought this was about donating to the anasci testing. I guess I thought they were one in the same?
Bro, you are 100% correct. We are the same people who do the AAS Testing over on ANASCI. The results of our testing will most likely be posted over on ANASCI. From day one, since ANASCI is our sister site, we have pushed for donations on both sites.

How about making the results only visible to those that donate? That would force some of the free riders to contribute.

That Is xactly how it works u must have 25 quality posts on AnaSCI OR a small donation

Yes Same Same

Reactions: Bio
Racepick let me know when your ready I can don't AAS or GH and $$$$

That Is xactly how it works u must have 25 quality posts on AnaSCI OR a small donation

Yes Same Same

Yes Same Same
So the GH testing will now be done on anasci.org, and the AAS and GH testing funds will be merged? Am I understanding that correctly? If so, that's a pretty big change and should be communicated clearly...

We should have an annual membership of $10 that would all contribute to testing here for AAS/HGH.

So the GH testing will now be done on anasci.org, and the AAS and GH testing funds will be merged? Am I understanding that correctly? If so, that's a pretty big change and should be communicated clearly...
The 2 funds are separate and always have been.
All AAS Testin is and has been done on AnaSCI
All HGH testin has been done here
The HGH testin is granted permission here on a case by case basis
Should there b intrest in another HGH round of testin WE would have to get the authorisation to do so.
that decision is made xclusivly by the Administration
As of this Time on AnaSCI the AAS testin is Permitted under the current program

07FE1C32-940E-4798-8467-B0875D625BB2.jpeg
The 2 funds are separate and always have been.
All AAS Testin is and has been done on AnaSCI
All HGH testin has been done here
The HGH testin is granted permission here on a case by case basis
Should there b intrest in another HGH round of testin WE would have to get the authorisation to do so.
that decision is made xclusivly by the Administration
As of this Time on AnaSCI the AAS testin is Permitted under the current program
Hey Buck, I think what confused us about the testing was what Racepicks posted

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members