over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Testing Project

morefyah:

I think you are missing one key point behind the testing being done here. It's real simple, we are doing everything possible to eliminate any type of bias that can be involved in the process. If you have been around long enough you should know that TRUST is a key issue.

So if you want to see a test that sponsor was directly involved in or a test from some member who may either have an agenda for or against a source, then there are plenty around on many boards. But if you want to see a real unbiased test that you know is legit; then stick around and participate. But it also take a lot of hard work from guys like RP and Buck and it also takes money. If you don't care enough to participate in making a small donation then why do you feel entitled to the results?

Reactions: Bio
morefyah:

I think you are missing one key point behind the testing being done here. It's real simple, we are doing everything possible to eliminate any type of bias that can be involved in the process. If you have been around long enough you should know that TRUST is a key issue.

So if you want to see a test that sponsor was directly involved in or a test from some member who may either have an agenda for or against a source, then there are plenty around on many boards. But if you want to see a real unbiased test that you know is legit; then stick around and participate. But it also take a lot of hard work from guys like RP and Buck and it also takes money. If you don't care enough to participate in making a small donation then why do you feel entitled to the results?
I do understand everything your trying to do with the testing program here.Yes the integrity of the testing is paramount.
What your trying to do is a good thing, just different from what I’m used too.

I am not sure why you think I am acting entitled and that I want to see your random test results? I get your whole conspiracy theory with testing. Again just not what I’m used too. There is nothing shady about buying gear on your own dime and sending it iin for testing on your own dime. All for store credit. The ugl gets more business in return. You are then able post those results publicly on the board and on the ugl’s page as well. How does it get more transparent then that.

Multiple random tests results by random people posted publicly!! The lab should have its own results as well and everything can be cross referenced. The beauty of this all working is everyone has access to the chemist/lab and can speak open about it. Obviously not all boards and people have have this luxury. I just wanted to share how I’ve seen done in other places. Nothing against what you guys got going on here. Testing is not cheap.

I do understand everything your trying to do with the testing program here.Yes the integrity of the testing is paramount.

I am not sure why you think I am acting entitled and that I want to see your random test results? I get your whole conspiracy theory with testing. Again just not what I’m used too. There is nothing shady about buying gear on your own dime and sending it iin for testing on your own dime. All for store credit. The ugl gets more business in return. You are then able post those results publicly on the board and on the ugl’s page as well. How does it get more transparent then that.

Multiple random tests results by random people posted publicly!! The lab should have its own results as well and everything can be cross referenced. The beauty of this all working is everyone has access to the chemist/lab and can speak open about it. Obviously not all boards and people have have this luxury. I just wanted to share how I’ve seen done in other places. Nothing against what you guys got going on here. Testing is not cheap.

Muscle96ss just laid it out. We don't leave any opening for bias. A person buying gear from a Sponsor and sending it in for testing and then posting the results CAN be shady! That person could be someone who is a friend of the Sponsor or someone paid by the Sponsor. It could also be the Sponsor using a VPN and making up new identities for this purpose. Meaning the Sponsor knowingly gives that person a "perfect" bottle or pills for testing. The transparency means nothing if the process is flawed. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're a stand up guy, so this doesn't really cross your mind, which is why you don't see a problem with the way you described it. Like Muscle96ss stated, we have members that will get gear, unknown to the Sponsor, and then submit it for testing. This way we get a product that is being distributed to the masses and not something that was perfectly brewed for testing. Doing it this way has been very revealing. We don't let Sponsors know who is purchasing things because if they ever purchase from them again, they could get a "different" product thinking it is going to be tested. Believe me, the way we do it has been well thought out and has drawn the ire of many Sponsors who's product came back "different".

I still don’t understand why there is still so much confusion? No offense BIO but I don’t think you have read my posts. Of course samples are sent without the lab/sponsor knowing, that’s the whole point. The way I’m used to it being done is by having multiple random samples sent in from people with ZERO affiliation to Each other as well the lab. Not just one test of one product. The labs own testing is nothing more then something used for cross referencing. All product testing is anonymously sent in by individuals or groups to cross reference what numbers the lab has posted. Not just one product but any product. The lab should have zero control or say in any testing as it’s All public weather they like the results or not!

How do you know these people have zero affiliation to each other and the lab? How do you know the source didn’t contact the member and bribe him to send in specific samples? How do you know the member sending in the samples isn’t a competitor playing games or a plant by the source? I could go on and on....

That shit has been attempted here where this is specifically designed to avoid that, with your method it would be free game. All it would take is one person to fuck things over. Also your method does happen here, lots of guys get samples tested and post the results with sponsor endorsed compensation for it but there is no control over it, it’s completely bias.

Neither method is perfect but this is what works for us, who the fuck are you to try and tell us how to do shit? **EDIT** - LEAVE THE PERSONAL ATTACK OUT OF IT!

Sorry to break it to you but with your supposed fool proof method you’re actually getting played....

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know these people have zero affiliation to each other and the lab? How do you know the source didn’t contact the member and bribe him to send in specific samples? How do you know the member sending in the samples isn’t a competitor playing games or a plant by the source? I could go on and on....

That shit has been attempted here where this is specifically designed to avoid that, with your method it would be free game. All it would take is one person to fuck things over. Also your method does happen here, lots of guys get samples tested and post the results with sponsor endorsed compensation for it but there is no control over it, it’s completely bias.

Neither method is perfect but this is what works for us, who the fuck are you to try and tell us how to do shit? Cute how you’re playing nice now, learn how to give your opinion and input without being a smartass asshole and someone might actually listen to you.

Sorry to break it to you but with your supposed fool proof method you’re actually getting played....
Your clueless dude!

I understand what you are saying but the system in place has been working fine. I feel that here and anasci stay on top of any bs by sponsors or members.That is why I donated money and products.

I still don’t understand why there is still so much confusion? No offense BIO but I don’t think you have read my posts. Of course samples are sent without the lab/sponsor knowing, that’s the whole point. The way I’m used to it being done is by having multiple random samples sent in from people with ZERO affiliation to Each other as well the lab. Not just one test of one product. The labs own testing is nothing more then something used for cross referencing. All product testing is anonymously sent in by individuals or groups to cross reference what numbers the lab has posted. Not just one product but any product. The lab should have zero control or say in any testing as it’s All public weather they like the results or not!
The problem
With that is, no one is stepping up and doing that. Sure it would be great if everyone participated and everyone was trustworthy. Not likely though.

Here you have a group of members
That are willing and proven to step up and make it happen. It’s been done many times. These members have worked together and agreed on the best method. It’s done by the members for the members.

I have not seen that anywhere else.
What commonly see are plugs are testing done by people other then the end users.

Francisk,
I asked
Because you remind me a lot of a former member, GIBro.

You are quite naive to what goes on on the majority of boards. The tests that you are referring to that sponsors or members post are nice, but people take them with a grain of salt because we have seen so many fake tests and scams. I'll be honest, you talk like someone who has not been around long or has very little experience with the reality of what goes on.

OK, here are the rules that were instituted that we all must abide by, buck and I included.

1) buck and I collect financial and/or sample donations and send to Lab.

2) Financial Donations are a minimum of $25.00 (which gives you access to results)

3) Sample Donations will be an unopened vial (which will give you access to results)

4) All Test Results will be posted on ANASCI

5) These rules are set by ANASCI and Professional Muscle Administration. If you have complaints, please contact a Mod.

If you have never donated funds or samples and you come here with complaints, please STFU!

Buck wrote you a pm about a donation....

Buck wrote you a pm about a donation....

I have no PM's from buck. I spoke to buck last night on the phone and he didn't mention a donation. Hit me up with a PM.

What are the most popular Sponsor's products members are using. Let's hear from the members!

You are quite naive to what goes on on the majority of boards. The tests that you are referring to that sponsors or members post are nice, but people take them with a grain of salt because we have seen so many fake tests and scams. I'll be honest, you talk like someone who has not been around long or has very little experience with the reality of what goes on.

I have only read a few posts but I totally agree with this. I am always telling people to send their products to be tested themselves. It's very easy and fairly cheap to do so they will personally know. The more valid testing the better but at the same time there has to be rules in place in regards to what is official. So that testing is fine on a personal level (they know themselves) but it can never be counted as official testing just like if a sponsor sends in vials themselves that can't be counted either. If it were counted it would be a free for all. So that's why the testing project was created to basically ensure nothing dodgy is going on. No system is perfect but it's done by trusted members and that's all we can ask for. I don't think the average member realizes just how many dodgy things go on so that's why the rules are the way they are. That goes for sponsors and members. If we done what that guy posted some sponsors would send in good samples pretending not to be affiliated and even some crazy sponsors/members who would send bad samples in to make someone else look bad.

I have only read a few posts but I totally agree with this. I am always telling people to send their products to be tested themselves. It's very easy and fairly cheap to do so they will personally know. The more valid testing the better but at the same time there has to be rules in place in regards to what is official. So that testing is fine on a personal level (they know themselves) but it can never be counted as official testing just like if a sponsor sends in vials themselves that can't be counted either. If it were counted it would be a free for all. So that's why the testing project was created to basically ensure nothing dodgy is going on. No system is perfect but it's done by trusted members and that's all we can ask for. I don't think the average member realizes just how many dodgy things go on so that's why the rules are the way they are. That goes for sponsors and members. If we done what that guy posted some sponsors would send in good samples pretending not to be affiliated and even some crazy sponsors/members who would send bad samples in to make someone else look bad.

I think the above post is 100% accurate. I just spoke to Buck and we are bound and determined to keep this testing project going. We have $1100 remaining in our account. We will test seven to 10 products. We will get those results posted. The interest in these results will, hopefully. assist in increased interest in keeping the Project alive. Let's see what happens!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131