over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Testing Project

Just texting with buck. We have maybe 5 samples. I would like to send 7 to 10 samples, but I would like to avoid using the funds to purchase samples. Total waste of member's funds. If anyone has another few samples, we would appreciate it.

Wil
Just texting with buck. We have maybe 5 samples. I would like to send 7 to 10 samples, but I would like to avoid using the funds to purchase samples. Total waste of member's funds. If anyone has another few samples, we would appreciate it.
I've been in contact with Buck on samples

Have let buck know to.

I was discharged from the Hospital on Wednesday. My apologies for the delay. I will try to get with Buck tonight to see what I missed. Thanks to everyone who are involved in the process.

I was discharged from the Hospital on Wednesday. My apologies for the delay. I will try to get with Buck tonight to see what I missed. Thanks to everyone who are involved in the process.

Hope everything's ok and you're recovering well.

Hope everything's ok and you're recovering well.

Thank you, My Brother! Hopefully, all good now. Blood Clot in my leg. Admitted to the Hospital. Put on Heparin Drip for 3 days. Now on Blood Thinners (Eliquis) for the next 3 months. One thing to keep in mind, one of the questions the Emergency Room Dr. asked was "Are you on Testosterone Replacement Therapy?".

Glad your home! Stay healthy and safe! Health problems sneak up fast. Especially unseen ones like this. No fun and scary!

OK, here are the rules that were instituted that we all must abide by, buck and I included.

1) buck and I collect financial and/or sample donations and send to Lab.

2) Financial Donations are a minimum of $25.00 (which gives you access to results)

3) Sample Donations will be an unopened vial (which will give you access to results)

4) All Test Results will be posted on ANASCI

5) These rules are set by ANASCI and Professional Muscle Administration. If you have complaints, please contact a Mod.

If you have never donated funds or samples and you come here with complaints, please STFU!
Cheap bastards do not even share the results. Clown Town testing program! YOuR sources must suck!

Cheap bastards do not even share the results. Clown Town testing program! YOuR sources must suck!

Cheap bastard who isn't even willing to make a donation but wants to see the results!!! Clueless Idiot!

I love it, you've been here 7 years and have 39 posts. You contribute nothing to this forum and without 50 posts you can't even leave feedback for the Sponsors you've used but you'll bitch and insult the Mods/forum because you're too lazy to do the minimum of anything to see the test results. Goodbye! You're now free from this awful place!!

Sorry Guys, been recovering. May have a long way to go, but I'm going to see this testing through.

• Sad
Reactions: Bio
It would be great to see another round of GH testing, and I'd be happy to contribute.

May I suggest the following:

Before the collection of funds, find out which GH brands the users want to see tested the most. For this purpose, you could create a survey in the testing section. The top 5-10 (depending on funding) will then be tested. This way, people will see that the product they are currently using will likely be tested, and are hopefully more likely to donate. Similarly for sources: if they see that there is high demand for their product to be tested, they might be more likely to contribute.

I think that's even a great idea with maybe also doing it not for just gh but aas also like which sponcers people most wanna see tested along with which compounds idk if that can be done, but this is a good idea

I love it, you've been here 7 years and have 39 posts. You contribute nothing to this forum and without 50 posts you can't even leave feedback for the Sponsors you've used but you'll bitch and insult the Mods/forum because you're too lazy to do the minimum of anything to see the test results. Goodbye! You're now free from this awful place!!

I guess in a way I'm partly in that boat, it's hard having time to check out what's going on for me expecially when ur a member to other forums, I try and bounce around to read and learn from everyone, I still feel like there stuff I can learn and learn all the time... But I would never call u guys cheap that gets u no where with or in the cumminty, secondly that funding is what u guys use so that srcs and labs can be tested it a way to hold people accountable and contribute... And I agree with how it's setup I think some just want everything handed to them or in his mind he prob thinks well if they really cared about the cumminty they would make these results public... But truthfully it's on u for not contributing I think $25 I saw to see these reports so when u use a src and ur not feeling anything or making progress that lil 25$ could turn around and Dave u hundreds or even a g note or two depending on how big ur order is.... So in the long run its 25$ that can potential save u from buying bunk as shit, I'll never understand why they do that the whole point is to join and make friends and learn and help each other, someone like that is better off not being here

I think that's even a great idea with maybe also doing it not for just gh but aas also like which sponcers people most wanna see tested along with which compounds idk if that can be done, but this is a good idea

Bro....quit while you’re behind.

Looking forward to seeing how guys tested out in this round...If you're not part of that section, hit up buck and join!

Count me in again fellas..... i think i missed it but where do we send the $25 to.......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131