over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Testing Project

Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
OK, I have your attention. There is currently no 2020 Testing Project. That being said, I spoke to Buck, Muscle96SS, K1 and Anasci. If the interest is there from the Members of ProMuscle and Anasci, we would be willing to undertake this project again. One of the things I notice, since I have been back, is the number of new Sponsors. We would have an excellent opportunity to vet these products. Again, it is up to the members. If you have interest, but want to see changes, let us know. I'm open to any and all suggestions. If you have suggestions, but prefer to remain anonymous, shoot me a PM and copy Bio (so we can a Mod as part of the process), and I will post your suggestion without identifying you. That way, if you think your suggestion would cause drama on the board, I will put your suggestion or question out there for you. To the members who have been here a while, you know, I've been involved in product testing on this site for a number of years. My goal has always been to make certain that any product you ingest is worth the money you shell out. That will never change.

I would like to help and see testing get started again.

Hey race,

Do you know of any way to test for heavy metals or extra additives in UG gear?

Not sure if I'm the only one that's interested in that too. The long term safety of using UGL gear. This is probably more dependent on raws than anything maybe?

Yep, Most Definitely!

Hey race,

Do you know of any way to test for heavy metals or extra additives in UG gear?

Not sure if I'm the only one that's interested in that too. The long term safety of using UGL gear. This is probably more dependent on raws than anything maybe?

If there was one thing I would have loved to be able to accomplish in the past testing projects, it would be testing for heavy metals and impurities. The problem is that the cost of these tests are exorbitant. Obviously, we rely solely on member's donations and we would quickly run through the funds with a much smaller number of products tested. One of the ideas submitted in the past was, maybe send a few random samples for this type of testing.

I donated to Anasci, willing to donate for this here as well. There are a couple sources I'd like to see tested .

Keep in mind, as far as I know, there has been no change to ProMuscle policy. I mean, we most likely, will still post results on ANASCI. That is, of course, if we can revive the project.

Anasci member here as well. Would love to donate/assist however possible.

It would be great to see another round of GH testing, and I'd be happy to contribute.

May I suggest the following:

Before the collection of funds, find out which GH brands the users want to see tested the most. For this purpose, you could create a survey in the testing section. The top 5-10 (depending on funding) will then be tested. This way, people will see that the product they are currently using will likely be tested, and are hopefully more likely to donate. Similarly for sources: if they see that there is high demand for their product to be tested, they might be more likely to contribute.

I also would be happy to donate to the project again. Count me in.

Let me tell you another thing I would have loved to accomplish in the past testing. Utilizing a second Lab for testing. We have been lucky to have Jano to provide us with test results. Look, I'll be honest, I trust Jano. But.....Jano provides testing for a number of the Sponsors. They probably provide Jano with more revenue then us. That instills a sense of "Conflict of Interest" to many of the members. If the Sponsors do not have tests through Jano, that instills a sense of "Conflict of Interest" to them. And I get it!!! What we need to decide is, if we cannot find another Lab, to at least, spot check samples, CAN WE CONTINUE?

OK, so it looks like, maybe 12 members are interested in continuing the Testing Project. There is nothing wrong with that. I think the biggest bang for the buck was the Serum IGF-1 testing I did a few years ago. That grew from there to the point we are here today. Testing cannot continue without financial support from the members. Unfortunately, 12 members is not enough to sustain the testing I envisioned. Perhaps when this pandemic has run it's course, and members have more financial flexibility, we can revisit. In the mean time, Stay Safe!

Sorry, I did not post on the thread, but I can send in funds....maybe others are just reading but will donate too?

If this is the case, and you are reading this, please post up!

Just write something simple like:

Will Donate

I will donate.

I haven't logged into Anasci in a long time, but I would love to read the test results from a few sponsors I can think of...just want to make sure everything is on the up and up.

I will donate

It's good work, we must continue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member