over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Sorry....but honestly Travis Kelce is a f'in toolbag, such an azzclown. Great player but man don't give him the mic to talk ever after a game, even the people there were cringing at his post game humiliation he made of himself.
I said this after the afccg. Probably biggest buffoon in the league lol. The rest of the team is likeable but Kelce has the maturity level of a middle schooler

Oh, I agree...especially with Mahomes.

The kid looks healthier out of half than he did the entire first half...Maybe they shot up that ankle?!

Defense is still the weak link...Like always.
Oh, they def shot up that ankle w vitamin Toradol lol. Mahomes has that MJ feel to him… we will never be out of a game w this kid taking the snap.

I said that a couple weeks back to the haters… saying he wasn’t all that.

The ticky tack defensive holding shouldn’t have been called. But, even Bradberry said after the game it was holding. That said, the vaunted Phi defense couldn’t get to Mahomes all night and he gashed them for a big run on a hobbled ankle and torched that secondary in the second half.

Brought another SB back to KC.

Holy fucking shit! The refs just had to ruin the whole fucking game!! What a way for a year with the most atrocious officiating ever to end!!Unbelievable!! I am not a fan of either team and could care less who wins the game. But I want the players to decide the outcome, not the damn officials!!

Nailed it

Worst season I can recall with such atrocious officiating and worse, games being decided unfairly as a direct result.

I won my prop bet yesterday...but man I'm seriously thinking the game is fixed lol....Gainwell over 19.5 rushing yards...prob. one of the easiest locks. At halftime he had 18...finished with 21, I almost flipped my shit in the 2nd half, all he needed was 2 yards. Something just doesn't feel right even though I won lol.

Holy fucking shit! The refs just had to ruin the whole fucking game!! What a way for a year with the most atrocious officiating ever to end!!Unbelievable!! I am not a fan of either team and could care less who wins the game. But I want the players to decide the outcome, not the damn officials!!

I agree on this 100% on let the players play but in any other game, its holding. The DB even said he held him so its hard not to agree with the call. Good game, Jalen Hurts is a stud. Was never a big fan of him but that 3 and 14 throw he had to his TE was big money QB throw. His fumble hurt them though. Eagles should be good for a few more years. KC is legit and just knows how to play. I think we don't give enough credit to KC play calls. Eric Bieniemy should be a head coach!!!

Mahomes already has a HOF career and he’s only 27, that’s crazy. Taking the Eagles tho, that D-Line is nasty and Hurts RPO action is tough.
Well I was way off lol, that ”nasty D-Line” got worked. Shoutout to the Chiefs.

Haha your not wrong about the social part, the NFL definitely has a certain agenda they like to push, I think I'll pass on the commercials and half time show.

But I do think these are the best teams and running QB are effective and even desirable. I think hurts is legit Fields can be too. Trevor is like 6'6 I think fields 6'4 and machair and hurts both 6'1 to 6'2. Fields is about cama size. Imagine he'd be stronger if he dumped the silly vegan diet. Anyone who can be vegan and still play like he does in the NFL now that's a freak lol.
What moron got an nfl player on a vegan diet 😂😂😂 definitely a hit on the football IQ there. Yea I really liked Cam coming out of Auburn and he was a runner but COULD STAND IN THE POCKET

What moron got an nfl player on a vegan diet 😂😂😂 definitely a hit on the football IQ there. Yea I really liked Cam coming out of Auburn and he was a runner but COULD STAND IN THE POCKET
Haha athletes aren't always the brightest. He probably watched some documentary. I remember cam did it too and shrunk then went back to s real diet. Can probably could have stood to lose some weight he's always been a little chunky but to run over NFL lb being a little chunky probably doesn't hurt.

Example Kyler vs Bryce young. Young looks lean and mean Kyler chunky and thick but Kyler is probably better built for NFL QB.

Haha athletes aren't always the brightest. He probably watched some documentary. I remember cam did it too and shrunk then went back to s real diet. Can probably could have stood to lose some weight he's always been a little chunky but to run over NFL lb being a little chunky probably doesn't hurt.

Example Kyler vs Bryce young. Young looks lean and mean Kyler chunky and thick but Kyler is probably better built for NFL QB.
Yea and Kyler has a better arm imo but I watched Lawerence put his head down and wreck dudes. I used to see ol welfare Brett put his head down on fuckers but maybe it was the oxy lol. I think the next 15 years are all AFC QBs Mahomes, Lawerence, Burrow, and Bills the NFC is fucked and I don’t think ol Stetson has an nfl body he’s another RG3 or Colt McCoy. I really believe Lawrence is a guy dudes wanna play with plays hard, great arm, coachabke, chill off the field i coukd see him racking up rings at 6’6 and what 23 he’s gonna put on another 20lbs shit he was this years 2 minute drill comeback king with an ok supporting cast and yes a great coach

Yea and Kyler has a better arm imo but I watched Lawerence put his head down and wreck dudes. I used to see ol welfare Brett put his head down on fuckers but maybe it was the oxy lol. I think the next 15 years are all AFC QBs Mahomes, Lawerence, Burrow, and Bills the NFC is fucked and I don’t think ol Stetson has an nfl body he’s another RG3 or Colt McCoy. I really believe Lawrence is a guy dudes wanna play with plays hard, great arm, coachabke, chill off the field i coukd see him racking up rings at 6’6 and what 23 he’s gonna put on another 20lbs shit he was this years 2 minute drill comeback king with an ok supporting cast and yes a great coach
He's definitely living up to the billing. Gets Calvin ridley next year too. I don't think any college QB coming out this year will be good but next year drake London and Caleb Williams will be coming out. Glad the raiders moved on from Carr no idea what they saw in him. Opposite of a leader, plays poor in cold weather, never won shit across multiple head coach and gm, cries on the field and at press conference like a little girl. Sensitive modern male lol. He even left the team when he was benched and posted his farewell letter like he was an all time great about to retire lol. Not a fan of cousins either, a lil soft for my liking.

He's definitely living up to the billing. Gets Calvin ridley next year too. I don't think any college QB coming out this year will be good but next year drake London and Caleb Williams will be coming out. Glad the raiders moved on from Carr no idea what they saw in him. Opposite of a leader, plays poor in cold weather, never won shit across multiple head coach and gm, cries on the field and at press conference like a little girl. Sensitive modern male lol. He even left the team when he was benched and posted his farewell letter like he was an all time great about to retire lol. Not a fan of cousins either, a lil soft for my liking.
Yea Carr is a bitch I’ve heard people say he’s a victim of the Raiders but he’s not a rookie a leader fixes a locker room doesn’t fall prey to it. Wherever Carr goes he’ll fail and everyone is hoping he does almost as hated as Wilson and Cousins is trash too. I don’t see any greatness right now in div 1 ball at QB even any lower classmen that stand out I mean we knew Lance and Wilson were trash or I did but otherwise we were watching Lawerence, Fields, Hurts, Tua etc. as freshmen they were front page Stetson is the face on ncaa QBs and isn’t he like 25 or some shit I mean I know Burrow did that but Burrow is looking like the start of a HOF career. Now I’ll be honest I wasn’t looking At Mahomes at Texas so there may be a hidden gem. I did see the headline “Carr raises stock at Pro Bowl” seriously a skills challenge and flag football event doesn’t equate to NFL QB1 ability lol

Yea Carr is a bitch I’ve heard people say he’s a victim of the Raiders but he’s not a rookie a leader fixes a locker room doesn’t fall prey to it. Wherever Carr goes he’ll fail and everyone is hoping he does almost as hated as Wilson and Cousins is trash too. I don’t see any greatness right now in div 1 ball at QB even any lower classmen that stand out I mean we knew Lance and Wilson were trash or I did but otherwise we were watching Lawerence, Fields, Hurts, Tua etc. as freshmen they were front page Stetson is the face on ncaa QBs and isn’t he like 25 or some shit I mean I know Burrow did that but Burrow is looking like the start of a HOF career. Now I’ll be honest I wasn’t looking At Mahomes at Texas so there may be a hidden gem. I did see the headline “Carr raises stock at Pro Bowl” seriously a skills challenge and flag football event doesn’t equate to NFL QB1 ability lol
Haha. Tua is another one. Has a little cult that thinks he's good. I see no good traits in him. Passive not fiery dude, weak arm, slow, short, chunky, not athlete, can't take a hit, injury prone. He a good kid but not NFL QB level athlete and not a leader

Carr has the physical skills but again he's sensitive, not clutch, not the mental make-up to ever be anything. Where joe burrow I've heard described as a stone cold killer. Hell slit your throat.,..not literally but football terms ha

Haha. Tua is another one. Has a little cult that thinks he's good. I see no good traits in him. Passive not fiery dude, weak arm, slow, short, chunky, not athlete, can't take a hit, injury prone. He a good kid but not NFL QB level athlete and not a leader

Carr has the physical skills but again he's sensitive, not clutch, not the mental make-up to ever be anything. Where joe burrow I've heard described as a stone cold killer. Hell slit your throat.,..not literally but football terms ha
Yea I hated burrow at lsu bc I thought he was good bc he was sooo much older than everyone else I felt like his pretty smiling ass would flop but I was wrong. Tua is a pig and not athletic at all, if you can’t do good with Hill you’re shit period, I think Carr is also a tad lazy which even if you have skill set you can’t win without a ton of film and book work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131