over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Well so far my 49ers look like the better squad on the field today against the Seahawks, but I'm surprised I don't see more from Metcalf etc.

Bills whooped the Texans 40 to..... Zero 😮

Jets got their first W 👍

Jimmy Garapollo is out with a calf injury, Trey Lance is in. Could be the beginning of a new era

A lot of folks are suprised the Cardinals beat the Rams. But NFC West fans aren't suprised. The Cardinals always win games in the division, doesn't matter how big the talent gap. Doesn't mean anything about either team. It's just something that happens in our division, Cardinals regularly get upset wins.

My 49ers got absolutely whipped the second half. This team isn't a Superbowl contender. Trey Lance looked like total garbage after Jimmy got hurt. One touchdown pass but the guy was wide open - my 8th grade student could make that throw. I've said since we traded up, we should have went with Justin Fields. But we have who we have. Time to develop Trey and look to next season. Trade Jimmy if possible. Trade Nick Bosa, too. The guy is going to demand a $30m/year extension in the off-season, but he's not a true elite pass rusher (he beats up on average OTs but can't beat the elite ones) and he's oft injured. Not worth the money. Get what you can for him. Use the draft picks and cap space to build the offense around Trey Lance and give Shanahan one last chance, with a fully loaded offense, to show that he is more than just hype and can actually produce a high scoring offense as a head coach. Otherwise it's time for him to go.

A lot of folks are suprised the Cardinals beat the Rams. But NFC West fans aren't suprised. The Cardinals always win games in the division, doesn't matter how big the talent gap. Doesn't mean anything about either team. It's just something that happens in our division, Cardinals regularly get upset wins.

My 49ers got absolutely whipped the second half. This team isn't a Superbowl contender. Trey Lance looked like total garbage after Jimmy got hurt. One touchdown pass but the guy was wide open - my 8th grade student could make that throw. I've said since we traded up, we should have went with Justin Fields. But we have who we have. Time to develop Trey and look to next season. Trade Jimmy if possible. Trade Nick Bosa, too. The guy is going to demand a $30m/year extension in the off-season, but he's not a true elite pass rusher (he beats up on average OTs but can't beat the elite ones) and he's oft injured. Not worth the money. Get what you can for him. Use the draft picks and cap space to build the offense around Trey Lance and give Shanahan one last chance, with a fully loaded offense, to show that he is more than just hype and can actually produce a high scoring offense as a head coach. Otherwise it's time for him to go.
I always liked Kyler not sure why him and cliff get hate. Kliff came in and saw Rosen was a pussy and had the balls to send him packing and got a real QB who panned out. Kyler has a laser and is a winner.

Over in Pittsburgh, 2-8 in the past 10 games. Never liked Tomlin, tries to hard to be this fake tough guy who is really a players coach. Wants so bad to give a cool quote. The sooner they dump him and rebuild the better. As a ravens fan I hope he stays forever.

I always liked Kyler not sure why him and cliff get hate. Kliff came in and saw Rosen was a pussy and had the balls to send him packing and got a real QB who panned out. Kyler has a laser and is a winner.

Over in Pittsburgh, 2-8 in the past 10 games. Never liked Tomlin, tries to hard to be this fake tough guy who is really a players coach. Wants so bad to give a cool quote. The sooner they dump him and rebuild the better. As a ravens fan I hope he stays forever.
Yeah Kyler is a stud. I hope he goes back to baseball so my A's get him and my 49ers don't have to face him anymore. 😂

Wow, I’ve never heard anyone not liking Tomlin. I always though he did a good job with the Steelers after Cowher. One thing abt the Rooney’s is they definitely hang on to their coaches!
Cage

Wow, I’ve never heard anyone not liking Tomlin. I always though he did a good job with the Steelers after Cowher. One thing abt the Rooney’s is they definitely hang on to their coaches!
Cage
I know a lot of people who have that same sentiment about Tomlin, yours truly included. I've never thought he was a great coach. Talks a good game, but results don't necessarily match the leeway he's been given. I think most other franchises would've cut him loose before now. But like you said, the Rooneys hang on to their coaches.

I just got tickets to the Raiders vs Bears game in Vegas the following Sunday. I really hope they can pull off a win against the Chargers Monday.
Those must have cost you a fortune. You have to be fully vaccinated to attend Raiders home games. Guess I’ll miss out. Last night was rough! The Raider’s offensive line didn’t give Derrick Carr any pass protection, and their running backs suck! If I ran things I’d let Derrick do a lot more pass plays.
Next week will be a fun game! I know Damien Williams of the Bears so I hope he gets to play and has a good game, but I’m a Raiders fan all the way! 🏈

Did anyone put any money on the Pats over Brady?

If so, dumbest wager of a lifetime. Lol. There wasn’t a chance in hell he was losing this one.

Payback’s a MOFO when you dump the GOAT …..after that same GOAT brought your city ~20 years of unparalleled football bliss. Lol.

Oh and when that same GOAT heard the rumors that is was Belichick that created the magic.

Mannnnn. I AM surprised it wasn’t a massacre!

If so, dumbest wager of a lifetime. Lol. There wasn’t a chance in hell he was losing this one.

Payback’s a MOFO when you dump the GOAT …..after that same GOAT brought your city ~20 years of unparalleled football bliss. Lol.

Oh and when that same GOAT heard the rumors that is was Belichick that created the magic.

Belichick had an angry look in the post game interview when asked about Brady. I’m glad Brady kicked his butt!

Those must have cost you a fortune. You have to be fully vaccinated to attend Raiders home games. Guess I’ll miss out. Last night was rough! The Raider’s offensive line didn’t give Derrick Carr any pass protection, and their running backs suck! If I ran things I’d let Derrick do a lot more pass plays.
Next week will be a fun game! I know Damien Williams of the Bears so I hope he gets to play and has a good game, but I’m a Raiders fan all the way! 🏈
You know if Damien is going to get all Montgomery carries? Picked him up in fantasy lol

Cowboys cut Jaylen Smith and Pats cut Stephen Gilmore. Wonder how many other moves like this are gonna be made.

So now Gilmore off to Panthers via trade for future late-round picks. Doesn't seem like a huge asking price for a guy with shut down ability.

I'm actually a fan of Brady. I like the guy. I like to see him succeed. But I was pulling for Mac Jones to beat him, just for the sake of some underdog humble pie.
Gonna be another disappointing year for 49er fans
Meh. We have no chance of going to the Superbowl with Jimmy as QB and the roster as is. But it will be fun to watch Trey Lance develop, if that's what happens.
So now Gilmore off to Panthers via trade for future late-round picks. Doesn't seem like a huge asking price for a guy with shut down ability.
I was hoping the 49ers got him

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner