over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

hes an old guy on his last legs, expiring contract and think he's going to get paid again. I think its a decent deal for both sides. older players really don't have much trade value. he will definitely help the cardinals this year.
Good point on the age and possible contract issue. I guess I didn't realize he's a 9-year vet. But I look at Witten, Gates, Gonzalez, etc., and they played well beyond that. And I'd put him in their league, especially if he's got a good QB getting him the ball. Maybe he's a tier below?

Anyway, I thought it was a better trade for Cards, but you have me thinking it's not as one-sided as I originally thought.

I'd definitely rate him a tier blow, maybe 2. Those are all time greats, ertz was a top 3 te by default at a time when there werent many great te. He has been productive but never was an elite athlete and has been slowed by injury and really dropped off last year. Some guys like frank gore last a while, some like levon bell don't last as long. Plus there are so many young athletes at the te spot, ertz has really fell down the list of top te. Godert is better in Philly imo

Ravens kill Chargers
AZ still undefeated
Etc

Oh and that Cowboys vs Pats game. Whoa!!!

Seahawks and Steel Curtain was a hell of a game,

Prayers for the injured Seahawk 🙏

The NFC battle is gona be insane..

Tampa, Rams, Arizona, Greenbay, Cowboys...

How do you split it?

I'd say Cardinals may be legit and can compete with Tampa and green bay. Rams and cowboys imo are fools gold, lol

Bills Titans game has been exciting to say the least.

BTW, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can stream NFL other than cable?

Why oh why do these famous folks/athletes mess around with these clout chasing/online prostitutes? They get a quick lay and then the broad has em by the balls…

AB is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and with all the bullshit he’s got surrounding him he pulls in some ass from a Rona positive clout chaser! I seriously don’t get it…

Cage

the rona wouldn't scare me away from getting some ass, now chlymidia or knocking her up, that would be bad lol.

AB's problem is he doesn't cover his tracks and keeps getting caught. Guy is nuts and can't keep his cool on and off the field. People are already making excuses for him "it must be CTE." Seems like every time one of the guys commits a crime or does something bad it will be blamed on "CTE'. Flag football will be coming soon, no hits allowed.

49ers had me on the edge of my seat today. Was fairly certain the game was over already in the middle of the second quarter. That come back plus overtime win was phenomenal. This team has all the talent it needs - if everyone stays healthy - to really contend. Debo Samuel, Trent Williams, George Kittle, Nick Bosa, Kyle Juzcek. Arguable all the best at their position in the league. Plus above average starters like Jimmy Ward, Arik Armstead, Elijah Mitchell, Emanuel Moseley, and some great depth on the defensive line and at linebacker. As long as Jimmy G doesn't throw picks (or Trey Lance balls out if he has to play), the Niners could beat anyone.

49ers had me on the edge of my seat today. Was fairly certain the game was over already in the middle of the second quarter. That come back plus overtime win was phenomenal. This team has all the talent it needs - if everyone stays healthy - to really contend. Debo Samuel, Trent Williams, George Kittle, Nick Bosa, Kyle Juzcek. Arguable all the best at their position in the league. Plus above average starters like Jimmy Ward, Arik Armstead, Elijah Mitchell, Emanuel Moseley, and some great depth on the defensive line and at linebacker. As long as Jimmy G doesn't throw picks (or Trey Lance balls out if he has to play), the Niners could beat anyone.
They own the rams but i tell you what jimmy is so up and down its ridiculous. You are absolutely right about him, he will need to play turnover free football and i dont think thats possible. One final drive and now we need to put some respect on his name per the fan base. Lol nah, his inaccuracy at times is so bad its sad. They got to ride with him this playoffs obviously but im the fan that will say good riddance and more excited about next year when he is gone.

Was fun watching the Bengals play the Browns and not care who wins. Both teams used 2nd string quarterbacks.

The Bengals finally do the playoffs again. It's been awhile.

I'm on the edge of my seat even though I haven't watched much NFL (my in-laws are from Buffalo so I follow the bills) but I'm all in on watching bloody Monday because I'm hoping Michigan can hang onto Harbaugh lol.

The Bills :oops:
I told my buddies i thought it was funny it was all chiefs and titans talks for afc. Sure buffalo had lost 6 games but this is the healthiest they have been all year and were my pick to go to the superbowl. Chiefs Bills is going to be awesome next week. Singletary has actually become some what reliable and atleast giving them a pulse of a run game.

My team is the 9ers. Turnover free ball from Jimmy today will be needed. Key to the game will be San fran front 4. If they can get pressure on dak with just 4 they will win this game.

I told my buddies i thought it was funny it was all chiefs and titans talks for afc. Sure buffalo had lost 6 games but this is the healthiest they have been all year and were my pick to go to the superbowl. Chiefs Bills is going to be awesome next week. Singletary has actually become some what reliable and atleast giving them a pulse of a run game.

My team is the 9ers. Turnover free ball from Jimmy today will be needed. Key to the game will be San fran front 4. If they can get pressure on dak with just 4 they will win this game.

yeah chiefs v bills is gona be huge.... think the winner will go to the superbowl

I think eagles will keep close today

Ha ha ha I'm cowboys good luck.but dak is going to be on point today we taking the win
And our defense is gonna sack ur qb a lot

Ha ha ha I'm cowboys good luck.but dak is going to be on point today we taking the win
And our defense is gonna sack ur qb a lot
lol thats every niners fan one concern, jimmy. Sometimes with pressure in his face he goes deer in headlights and makes some of the worst throws a starting qb can make. Lol hopefully he wont need to even throw 25 times because the ground game will be on point and control the game. Vegas agrees neutral field these teams are even, jimmy is the biggest question mark forsure

"HOW 'BOUT DEM COWB......"LOL!

49ers barely hung on for the W. You could feel they were definitely just trying to hold on hoping the clock would run out. Jimmy G looked so unsure out there. After they lost their best D players, the momentum shifted. Good game none the less and the 49ers did enough for the win and survive! Hopefully they will get their key players back heading into GB.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear