over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2022 Olympia PPV link, predictions and discussion

TrippplePPP

Registered
Newbies

The live stream is $70 this year. It used to be free a couple years ago but PPV does a pretty decent job with the live streams.

Feel free to post your top 6 or top ten predictions.

Also you can post here during the show for fun.

I think Ramy will take it but I truly think this year is extremely competitive and the top ten is a hard call.

Price sucks but I’m all in. Charged the card, just downloaded a web casting app on my Roku so I can watch on the OLED. Tested everything and it works. Told everyone to leave me the fuck alone this weekend. I’m so excited. Still recovering from Thailand so I’ll just be on the couch with my popcorn chillen with the pup.

I got:

Classic - Cbum
212 - Shaun
Open - Praying for Nick but think the judges and officials love a repeat champ so sadly prob Ramy for the 3peat…

But very excited to see all the open guys on stage!

Rami
Curry
Hadi
Bonac
Hunter
Nick

It will be interesting to see where they place Derek. He got a special invite so they will place him top 10 for sure!

Rami
Hadi
Nick
Bonac
Derrick
Curry
Hunter
Andrew
Ian

The live stream is $70 this year. It used to be free a couple years ago but PPV does a pretty decent job with the live streams.
What's worse, it was 60 dollars last week, and they raised the price this week without saying anything about it -_-

What's worse, it was 60 dollars last week, and they raised the price this week without saying anything about it -_-
Yeah. I wish I would have known. Honestly I plan to watch the next day because of this while I would have paid $50-60 no problem. The last $10 is the straw that breaks the camels back for me not to watch.

Feel free to post your top 6 or top ten predictions.

Also you can post here during the show for fun.

I think Ramy will take it but I truly think this year is extremely competitive and the top ten is a hard call.
Ramy is a walk off win then Vrandon and I have Nick in 3, Choopan uses too much SEOs and I have never liked his physique. Hell place top 5 for sure but the hype that came from his surprising improvements is over and the IFBB will push Krizo into a place he doesn’t deserve to make money but Iran isn’t exactly good for the bottom line
And Middle Easterners already have Ramy so the richest country has the man right now.

I paid $75 for to watch the olympia on olympia tv streaming. Its friday night why can i not watch any of the re=play? the prejudging is over. it said on the site that you could watch the replay......i wanted to see the 212 prejudging. Whats the deal? when can we watch the replay?

A UFC PPV is 75 bucks not counting the ESPN+ subscription. You guys don’t have any friends who would watch this with you and split the cost? That’s crazy.

I paid $75 for to watch the olympia on olympia tv streaming. Its friday night why can i not watch any of the re=play? the prejudging is over. it said on the site that you could watch the replay......i wanted to see the 212 prejudging. Whats the deal? when can we watch the replay?
Brother I’m in the same boat, wife and I just bought it at now we can’t watch the pre judging what a fucking joke.

Brother I’m in the same boat, wife and I just bought it at now we can’t watch the pre judging what a fucking joke.
I bought one of the first pov years ago can’t ever remember what show but it was awful and expensive then too. They want to mainstream but have had morons like Shawn Ray and Bob do commentary, fuck up guys names, no 24-48 replay. Prejudging will be mostly free tomorrow or the comparisons and quarter turns will so I’ll watch YT

A UFC PPV is 75 bucks not counting the ESPN+ subscription. You guys don’t have any friends who would watch this with you and split the cost? That’s crazy.
My entire life I have met maybe two to three people who could tell me the current Mr.Olympia. And only one of them could debate results back and forth with me. My ex would watch the O with me but she didn't know anyones name. I wish I had friends what were into it like I am.

My entire life I have met maybe two to three people who could tell me the current Mr.Olympia. And only one of them could debate results back and forth with me. My ex would watch the O with me but she didn't know anyones name. I wish I had friends what were into it like I am.
In Dallas I had a crew it was awesome lasted 3 years been trying to find it again and prolly never will.

It’s 8:13 and the livestream hasn’t even started lol wtf

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner