over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 IFBB Pro Athlete and Show(s) running Mega Thread

Quinton Beast New York pro vs Toronto. Matt did a fine job in NY IMO. Hell I could have brought him in 10lbs softer for Toronto..LOL Screenshot_20240610-042222_Instagram.jpg

Thanks for that.

I saw him in another (?) post. World class, perfect in my opinion. Guess I was so enamored with his upper body I neglected to look at his legs and then did not connect the leg shot with him. Not as Platz like but still frigging better than good. Looks to me like a complete package. Everything flows. Stunning shape and condition and not distracted by too much by vascularity. I really hope he gets awarded accordingly.

Thanks for that.

I saw him in another (?) post. World class, perfect in my opinion. Guess I was so enamored with his upper body I neglected to look at his legs and then did not connect the leg shot with him. Not as Platz like but still frigging better than good. Looks to me like a complete package. Everything flows. Stunning shape and condition and not distracted by too much by vascularity. I really hope he gets awarded accordingly.
I think this guy is going to be another Joe Mackey. Looks insane all year, like he could step on stage in two weeks and annihilate everyone, but when he actually does get on stage he can't compare to the other guys.

Quint weighs 330 pounds in the offseason and in NY he was the same weight (260) as he was onstage before he took a 2 year offseason.
If you follow the pros out of Pure Muscle gym, they all train very fluffy and sciency. I don’t know how they have any muscle at all on a routine of cable crossovers and leg extensions.

This guy is a true champion

girl's diet (Patrick said in some Italian podcasts that having to lose many kilos to gain weight he has to play with dehydration, 2 hours of cardio a day, zero carbohydrates, only proteins and little fats) maintains incredible fullness and high strength
i would almost kill to look like him xD

William Bonac beats Behrooz, Michael Krizo and Sas Heirati in his comeback after taking a year off. Krizo placed 7th at the 2023 Olympia and Behrooz almost beat Samson last year. Bonac is 42 years old right now and beating younger guys in their prime.

Not personally a fan of Bonac, but I sure do respect a come back story, especially at what is considered to be old by professional bodybuilding standards.

I haven't had a chance to look at any pics or recaps, I figured this was Krizo's show to lose...did anyone see how the top 3-4 compare?

Not personally a fan of Bonac, but I sure do respect a come back story, especially at what is considered to be old by professional bodybuilding standards.

I haven't had a chance to look at any pics or recaps, I figured this was Krizo's show to lose...did anyone see how the top 3-4 compare?

I would have given it to Behrooz

on HMR, Palumbo said Krizo looks like a Frankenstein monster, and as if someone "manufactured a bodybuilder" I lol'd so hard and I'm not even sure why, but I can kind of see it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bignattydaddy84
NapsGear