YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

207lbs at 6,1" between 12%-15% BF Would love some advice from the big guys!

packing_it_on

Registered
Hey guys.

I've been lifting since I was 22, unfortunately I've only had my diet in check for about 3 years now. (currently 29 years old). All natural thus far...

I've gone from 177lbs - 207lbs, 85% of that in the last 3 years. I am now 29 years old.

I have some postcards in the mail from Alin, hopefully here soon.

My first cycle is going to consist of Test Enan 250mg twice weekly, equipoise 200mg twice weekly.

I would love it if BigChef would chime in on this.. I have nothing but respect for the guy. He's a fellow Aussie, and he isn't too proud to help a bro out, without being a mega dick about it. Fantastic recipies to boot, really loving them! Truly a God among mortals.

I have my stane, nolva clomid on hand, so that's all sorted, thanks to our great sponsors at researchchems.com, so my main question is more about my 2nd cycle.

I want to run the test Enan, maybe at around 600-700mg pw, EQ at 600mg per week, and also NANDRO PHENYLPROP 500mg per week.

DEfinitely some T3 at the end, 8 weeks max, with a taper on and off, to lose some podge. :mad:

This will all be stealth, and front loaded. Unfortunately orals aren't an option for me atm. :( Hence no bol, winny, or Var. Primo seems the only option but kinda expensive considering an effective dose.

Do you think my 2nd cycle is too early for Tren?

Any suggestions welcome. I'm keen as mustard to try tren, it seems like a god among "supplements".

Anywho, if you could chime in BigChef, or any of the other Aussies I have great respect for, make a noise.

I have a feeling we would get on like a house on fire.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I know it's a lot to ask, but please guys, take a chance on me.

Peace.

Last edited:
that looks good for a first run , though i think 500 test maybe a little high for the first time , your body may not need that high of a dose , why not try 300mg/wk and see what that does for you.

what are your goals? what does this "in check diet" look like?

what style of training have you been doing? and tried?

I know if i had it to do over I would make the absolutle most gains possible totaly natural before jumping to the super sups , you'll be way ahead of the game

Thanks for the reply, Gunsmith. The input is much appreciated bro.

As far as my goals, I'd like to be sitting somewhere between 235-250lbs, 10%bf. I know that's a ways off though. 15lbs lean, would be great from my first 12 week cycle.

I was originally considering a lower dose, but the majority of people i've spoken to, tell me to run 500test/400eq, because the results will be amazing for fresh receptors (whatever that means :rolleyes:).

I realize now, after spending a lot of time scowering through the forums, that my diet needed some adjustment, so I've added in some maltodextrin and I'm trying to get in more real food instead of making up calories with protein shakes.

It's basically the cookie cutter diet you've seen posted a million times; oatmeal, flaxseed oil, egg whites, tuna tuna tuna (man am I sick of tuna), chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, bananas, cottage cheese, brown rice, lean steak, lean pork, vegetables and the list goes on.

As far as training goes, I like to keep it pretty simple, but intense. I don't like training one body part per week, it just doesn't work for me personally. I never train arms and chest on the same day, but save for that, I pretty much like a full body workout 3x a week, with some cardio on off days to stay reasonably lean, and because it improves my general sense of well being.

I'm not sure I can gain much more naturally, without putting years in for very little gain. I feel it's time to supplement. ;)

Last edited:
I would keep the tren out of this cycle for now and see how your body reacts to what you are planning. Your cycle looks sane enough. What you gain from it will depend almost entirely on your nutrition. Protein is the key here. While enhanced you need to take advantage of greater protein synthesis in the body. You will be able to make use of more protein while on and this will equate to growth. Now the tricky part. training. You need to get this right so you maximize your recovery potential. You will be able to train each muscle a little more frequently than when not enhanced, note please that I said "a little more", not a shit ton more. Stick to heavy compound movements that will produce some of the best gains. Deads, squats, benchs, rows etc. Do mot focus too much on your arms, just let them come along for the ride. Yes train them but do not spend too much time focusing on them. They will benefit from the heavy, intense movements you will be doing. Make sure you get adequate rest so your body can rebuild. With your cycle, see how you react to the test. you might even want to slowly ramp up as you hit plateaus.........just play it safe and listen to your body! ;)

with this being your first cycle you can safely and very effecively cut every one of those dosages in half. your body has never had these chemicals in it before. it has never had to respond to a massive boost in the testosterone such as this.

too many guys get twisted up and think they have to drop these massive loads of gear and it mainly comes from misunderstanding the numbers because of what they think has always been done.

i made that same mistake in my early 20's and wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on gear i didnt need to use. i never grew as well as when i dropped down to a TOTAL intake of 400mgs per week and paid super attention to my diet and rest times. the majority of your work is done in the kitchen if you want to grow.

just my .02

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity