advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20iu of proven high and no carpel tunnel syndrome or any noticeable effects that I'm

Hotbody358

Registered
Taking.
I think I'm a non responder cause the only time I ever felt any good or bad effects was with jintropin when they were abundantly available.
Everybody talks about they either get extremely bloated or bad CTS from 5iu of this will be my last run,if I don't see results in the next few months!
I will then use only pharm grade hgh if I can afford it.
Lastly, do you guys take a small dose of t3 like 25mcg a day with the hgh or is it unnecessary ?
Im using it to assist in fat burning and pain relief.

you shouldn't measure how good your GH is by side effects.

I generally agree with this statement but when it involves the generic gh that's around these days I'm skeptical. When I was active and competing I had issues every time I went over 10-12iu with pharm obtained gh by lilly. At 20iu before the Arnold amateur my fucking left hand locked up hard. I thought I was having a stroke (who knows, maybe that's what really happened lol). I also bloat like a pig but I am that way with test, too. I'd check your igf levels. Also, are you making any gains? Any fat loss?

My opinion is this - I believe the demand is causing the manufacturers to produce an inferior product - at least compared to off the shelf pharmacy stuff.

Taking.
I think I'm a non responder cause the only time I ever felt any good or bad effects was with jintropin when they were abundantly available.
Everybody talks about they either get extremely bloated or bad CTS from 5iu of this will be my last run,if I don't see results in the next few months!
Lastly, do you guys take a small dose of t3 like 25mcg a day with the hgh or is it unnecessary ?

you are using generics from a sponsor here?

Taking.

You don't make much sense to be honest...you think you're a non-responder but you 'responded' to jins?

Then how are you a non responder?

Take a small dosage of t4
+1.
I have taken T4 for over 20 years. (Hypothyroidism).

When I started taking small amounts of Gh as I have gotten some age on me, I talked to my doctor about it. Without going into detail as a lot have talked about it over the years, He mentioned the T4 I was already taking and said we would keep an eye on it and adjust as needed because of me starting the growth. He's a pretty cool guy and knows about everything that I do.

But look into what juiceseeker said.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You don't make much sense to be honest...you think you're a non-responder but you 'responded' to jins?

Then how are you a non responder?

Yes I got sides from jintropin but no results.
This was years ago.
I'll just give it more time and be patient,my diet is strict so I'll see what happens.

I started to notice that I'm getting really bloated,so I guess that's a sign it's working.
How long after stopping does it take to lose the water,just for future reference.

I dunno but just 4ius of Reds are wreaking havoc on my hands...,mostly the left hand... shit is keeping me up at night

I ran genos at 2ius for 3 months before I had to stop. My hands hurt so bad I had to skip work outs every now and then. And with my diet being 80 percent clean and 20 percent sloppy I held water like a balloon...

I'm eating 100% clean.does the water prevent my abs from showing?
I notice that no matter how strict my diet,my weight is not going down and I'm cutting.
I really need to know when to stop the hgh cause we might be going away for the first time in many years and I need to shed this water before going anywhere.
I keep hearing good things about the Reds ,is anybody taking them holding water or is different.
There's all these new brands of hgh coming to the market.its hard to choose,lol
I have enough for my research but would like to see if one brand is better than the others.i know hgh should be hgh but I hear different comments.some people say the Reds are not making them gain water and some say the grey tops make them bloated.i heard both give great results.

WHAT. B R A N D. OF HGH ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING????

I'm using grey tops that's why I know its real.he is honest and one of the best for hgh.
Obviously I can't mention his name and trust him 100%.thats why I wasn't blaming the hgh,just myself

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131