over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20lbs of (PURE) muscle in eight weeks

this is a good thread...

It gets us talking about reality... I know some of us are not kids here and need to get the ball rolling and put on some good lean size. but in reality ...

quality rules over quantity...

Honestly i dont think its possible at all.. but.. what you can do is get yourself looking like you weight 20lbs more than you really do.. that is nearly as good, since.. no one really cares about how much a person weighs....

its all about how good you look!

I rather look like i weight 20lbs more than i actually do then gain 20lbs and look like i didnt gain any weight at all or just sloppy weight ..

( i know i love posting pics of myself... jk.. but really... I weight 162 in this pic.. could i pass for 182?)

Attachments

• backfromexcalibur.jpg
    backfromexcalibur.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Another important factor in fast muscle gain (not saying if 20lbs in 8 weeks is possible or not) is how often you can hit that muscle to get another growth spurt in, without being over trained but still getting as good gains every workout as possible.

If you can hit every muscle hard and intense 3 times a week without frying your CNS (which is almost always the weak link)... you can pack on some serious mass in a short period of time.

Personally, I have not been able to do this. I know someone who has though. Genetics is a bitch.

20lbs? No way. I had a guy come up to me at the gym all happy for joy trying to tell me he just started prop/tren and put on 8lbs in a week of pure muscle...very naive. I couldnt help but smile and be happy for him, then I turned around and laughed.:p

haha yeah same here. a fag at my gym got on 400mg of test cyp and, in the first week, was all stoked because he claimed to of already gained 8lbs! i laughed so hard.

people confuse the water weight they gain from their cycle with actual muscle hypertrophy.

trust me.. it is would be a real accomplishment to gain 20lbs of permanent muscle in 8 weeks...or anywhere near eight weeks.

Very few top level competitors can gain 20lbs in a year with out sacrificing condition....

I think it's all in retrospect as to what your starting point is, if your below average in weight hop on your first cycle, your more likely to gain those large #'s of weight but come your 2nd, 3rd, etc etc cycle your gains will be significantly less

i think its possible...if you hop on cycle after just starting to train at about a height of 6'2 weighing only 140 lbs...

people confuse the water weight they gain from their cycle with actual muscle hypertrophy.

trust me.. it is would be a real accomplishment to gain 20lbs of permanent muscle in 8 weeks...or anywhere near eight weeks.

Very few top level competitors can gain 20lbs in a year with out sacrificing condition....

I would think anyone that has enough knowledge to gain 20 lbs in that short of time. Would have the knowledge to do BF measurements before & after. ;)

I could only see it possible if someone who normally weighs 250 who lifts avidly got in some kind of accident and had to be bed ridden for months and lost weight....then got better and started training agian....But to already be in shape and at your bodys max then try to slam on 20 more no way....But that wont stop me from trying lol

If I quit working out for a year and then started back I would almost guarantee I'd gain 20lbs of lean beef in 8 weeks.:D

A 20 lb gain on a really big guy like you seems believable. Add to that muscle memory factor and I could buy it. For most people I think it wouldn't be possible.

Some on here can roll their eyes all they wish. They are dillusional if they really believe that gaining 20 pounds of hard. solid muscle tissue in 8 weeks is possible. Guys we are talking 20 rock solid lean pounds of muscle tissue, no water, no fat nothing but solid muscle mass. Keep dreaming!!! Provide the muscle biopsy to back up this claim!!:)

You will be spending many hours of your day visiting the toliet if your body can consume that much food to product 20lbs of pure muscle in 2 months. I also wondering how much more weight one would have to accumulate along side the extra lbm.

Good question.
If you gain, 1lb of what i call PURE muscle, that translates into appox
5lbs total. Because its going to take an additional 4lbs of fluids, to
support that 1lb of PURE MUSCLE.

Translation: 20lbs solid gains =
4lb gain in (pure muscle) with appox... 16lbs of supporting fluids.

Quesion at hand, can someone gain 20lbs of pure muscle in 8 wks ???
NO SIR, they can not. Its not humanly possible.

If 1 pound of muscle tissue = 4 lbs of fluid/fat like you say, then that one client of shelby gained 10 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks. Cuz I seem to remember him posting a pic of himself in September at 200 lbs, then in November of that same year at 250 lbs.

If I had to guess I'd say 20 lbs in 8 weeks has happened at some point.

If 1 pound of muscle tissue = 4 lbs of fluid/fat like you say, then that one client of shelby gained 10 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks. Cuz I seem to remember him posting a pic of himself in September at 200 lbs, then in November of that same year at 250 lbs.

If I had to guess I'd say 20 lbs in 8 weeks has happened at some point.

Was he the same exact BF% at 250lbs ??? Or perhaps bloated ??
LBM or Pure muscle, whatever you want to call it, has nothing to do
with FAT. 1lb (pure muscle) + 4lbs blood, H20 = 5lb solid gain. (simple)

Most BB spend their whole career, trying to add 20lbs of pure muscle
to their frame. Which translates into 100lbs of L.B.M. (simple)

Now i want to see pics, of all those who claim to gain 20lbs of pure muscle
in 8 weeks. Why would pros spend 20yrs and thousands of dollars on gear
supps, etc.....to acheive what JOE BLOW, can do in 8 wks with one cycle.

Do some research people. :rolleyes:

Some on here can roll their eyes all they wish. They are dillusional if they really believe that gaining 20 pounds of hard. solid muscle tissue in 8 weeks is possible. Guys we are talking 20 rock solid lean pounds of muscle tissue, no water, no fat nothing but solid muscle mass. Keep dreaming!!! Provide the muscle biopsy to back up this claim!!:)

:rolleyes: I love this thread. It just makes me smile.

I've gained 8 pounds of solid muscle just reading this post.....I had better go run some clomid to keep it......

I do not think there is anyway either. Take a look at Kevin Levrone's training recently. I dont feel like doing the research right now, but does anyone remember what he claimed to have gained and in what time frame?
An example like his is the only way I could see it remotely possible to do this feat. Take someone that has been untrained for a long extended period of time, 1 year plus or more, and put them on a lot of drugs and train the most efficently way possible. This person would also need to have come from being highly trained for a long time being huge and muscular to looking like an average Joe, someone like Kevin. Maybe then it would be possible. The thing about Kevin's transformation is that he claims he was natural, so you would assume he could have put on a lot more if he was loaded to the gills on steriods. If it is possible, it would only happen in rare instances like this where you have a gifted athlete that is untrained.

I do not think there is anyway either. Take a look at Kevin Levrone's training recently. I dont feel like doing the research right now, but does anyone remember what he claimed to have gained and in what time frame?
An example like his is the only way I could see it remotely possible to do this feat. Take someone that has been untrained for a long extended period of time, 1 year plus or more, and put them on a lot of drugs and train the most efficently way possible. This person would also need to have come from being highly trained for a long time being huge and muscular to looking like an average Joe, someone like Kevin. Maybe then it would be possible. The thing about Kevin's transformation is that he claims he was natural, so you would assume he could have put on a lot more if he was loaded to the gills on steriods. If it is possible, it would only happen in rare instances like this where you have a gifted athlete that is untrained.

Sure you can regain LOST muscle, at a much quicker rate. But i think
the question was focused more on adding, new muscle. Or at least i
think that was the orginal question. (IDK) :D

Was he the same exact BF% at 250lbs ??? Or perhaps bloated ??
LBM or Pure muscle, whatever you want to call it, has nothing to do
with FAT. 1lb (pure muscle) + 4lbs blood, H20 = 5lb solid gain. (simple)

Most BB spend their whole career, trying to add 20lbs of pure muscle
to their frame. Which translates into 100lbs of L.B.M. (simple)

Now i want to see pics, of all those who claim to gain 20lbs of pure muscle
in 8 weeks. Why would pros spend 20yrs and thousands of dollars on gear
supps, etc.....to acheive what JOE BLOW, can do in 8 wks with one cycle.

Do some research people. :rolleyes:

Hmm. So you think people can only gain like 1-2 lbs of muscle a year? You sure it's 4 lbs of blood per pound of muscle tissue? Doesn't sound right.

Sure you can regain LOST muscle, at a much quicker rate. But i think
the question was focused more on adding, new muscle. Or at least i
think that was the orginal question. (IDK) :D

Not sure what they were thinking either, but my point is even if its "lost muscle" it is a long shot to put on that much muscle so fast. For it to be "new" muscle, there is noway in hell I dont care what you do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131