over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20mg of Anavar, 3 weeks in, 7lbs

Zarati

Registered
I was off of roids for 3-4 years, was just on low dose TRT, I started taking 20mgs of Anavar and 3 weeks in, has anyone experienced such gains with low doses like that, I got my stuff from Blue-diamond. Is it muscle memory? I used to be much bigger back in the day when I was abusing

I plan on staying on 20mg year round for vascularity and it makes me feel great

20mg year round will take your HDL down to a dangerous level. I hope you plan on getting blood work done!

20mg year round will take your HDL down to a dangerous level. I hope you plan on getting blood work done!

I've heard 10-20mg is prescribed to some people for a life time

I was off of roids for 3-4 years, was just on low dose TRT, I started taking 20mgs of Anavar and 3 weeks in, has anyone experienced such gains with low doses like that, I got my stuff from Blue-diamond. Is it muscle memory? I used to be much bigger back in the day when I was abusing

I plan on staying on 20mg year round for vascularity and it makes me feel great

If you have been off all that time then sure 20mg is enough to do that. 20mg of pretty much anything could be enough to increase bodyweight by 7lbs in 3 weeks. When guys are off for years their response is crazy. Just the same as if you had blasted heavily for 3 years and added in 20mg avar you probably wouldn't even feel it. Moreover when guys start something they often improve other areas such as diet (higher protein intake and/or calories) as well (often without realizing) so that could be another factor. I don't know if your avar is 100% dosed as no one does but don't think it could be something else just because of the weightgain as it's 100% possible and not out of the ordinary at all.

Any chance it's Winny? How do your joints feel? Real Anavar helped mine a lot and it's underrated IMO.

Any chance it's Winny? How do your joints feel? Real Anavar helped mine a lot and it's underrated IMO.

I haven't noticed anything in joints but I'm vascular and feeling great, strenght up to

Is Anavar faked a lot?

I haven't noticed anything in joints but I'm vascular and feeling great, strenght up to

Is Anavar faked a lot?
Yes it is. It's one of the most expensive raws to obtain.

It could be anything but I wouldn't confuse him. So often when guys post such threads you get guys stating I bet it's eq or dbol or adrol etc. Winny or avar could put 7 pounds on someone easily. We also don't know how his diet has been. Some guys track everything 100% but many don't and may not realize they started eating an extra 300-500 cals per day because they started a cycle. It's so often done and many don't even realize it. I have seen people convince themselves in similar threads or in private that they are on a different drug (usually because someone mentioned it could be). Stating things like this is definitely dbol because I am putting too much water on. I have heard of guys complaining to sponsors because they are putting on too much water and it must be fake.

I recall one guy pm'ing me about another sponsor stating his avar must be winny because his joints starting hurting but failed to mention to me he had also started taking arimidex daily when he started his cycle (found out after questioning him). Even without the adex it doesn't mean it could be winny because even harder training could do the same. I only posted this as I see this alot and I think it can be unfair on the sponsor as the only way to truly know is testing the product. I see the OP has replied and his joints are fine but even if his joints were sore it doesn't mean it's winny and that is my overall point of this post as I come across this so many times. Another one is my test must be deca because my sex drive has gone down :eek:

Is Anavar faked a lot?

Yes it's faked loads but it doesn't mean yours is fake. You feel great and are vascular so win/win. If you want to truly know get it tested.

He didn't realize Anavar is expensive and that leads me to believe he didn't pay the typical high prices of Anavar, hence my questions. I've used both Winny and Anavar. Winny causes me noticeable joint pain without other changes to my routine or diet. I still think Anavar is underrated as an addition in cycles.

On 10 mg dbol I was up 5 kg in one of the very first few cycles

Where did you hear that and what was it prescribed for where you would need it for a lifetime?

I'm always on HRT so coming from someone who is never really "off," I've used anavar at a low dose (for me it was 40mg) and put on size (and I had the real thing). Anavar is one to which I really respond well. I will always try to include it whenever I do a cycle in the future.

I've never heard that, but I know they prescribe it to burn victims for however long they need it to keep their bodies from wasting away while trying to heal.

Increasing 7lbs of BODYWEIGHT in 3 weeks means dick....

That makes sense. Usually, I've heard of them being put on testosterone and deca, but I can see anavar being prescribed for them.

This one says 40-80mg dose, only 5% of people had very alarming increase in LD and bad liver enzymes

So makes me thing 10-20mg is not bad at all year round

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner