over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20mg tren ace ED sub q...thoughts?

After a long time on TRT, I decided to blast 700mg test ace a couple of weeks ago but it feels like something is missing. I'm going for the recomp here and the thought of 140mg tren a per week sounds intriguing. I remember Dante posted a couple of years ago that he's seen guys use a low dose sub q and not get sides.

Anyone ever try this? What did you notice?

Here's what I learned about tren...ANY dose is effective...literally 50mg/week spread out over a few shots will have an anabolic effect and recomp effect. Unfortunately, at ANY dose it messes up bloodwork, increases prolactin, and increases aggression/insomnia. Its potent stuff...I used to run 100mg tren/week alongside 100mg test...felt more like 700mg test to be honest with the hardness of tren.

However, imo its not worth it...just stick with test, gh, curc, res....those will make you feel good and comfortable and happy in life....tren is a bad road to go down imo...

Well OP I'll tell ya this my brother. Slow down. First of all how old are you. I would imagine somewhere in the 40's...try material. Now...this is a new ground your stepping on...i have over 10 years experience with Trenbalone ( all of the dffrbt esters no Ester) i know them all like i know the palm of my hand. For starters what I am about to tell you is for your own good , so please do not get offended or butter hurt..
Tren is not designed or made for subq injecting . It is made for Intramuscular. But , sure you can go ahead and begin what could possibly be a catastrophic outcome . 1st...you do not even know if you can handle tren...there is a small percentage of people on this planet that cannot do Tren. Second. Be prepared for sores and bruising...as far as absorption of such a small amount you will quikly run out of inj.options...thus here may come a very irritating problematic situation. For generations pros and amateurs alike have stuck to intramuscular when it came to AAS....now GH and peps are a totally dffrnt story...and please...Why would you ramp up so quikly to the MG per week on the test...take your time...Remember the old adage " dad let's run down the hill and fuck all them gorgeous cows." Papa Bull said....no son...let's walk down and fk'em all....basically you had success with trt...and i know those are the bare minimum amounts prescribed. So , all of a sudden...what's your hurry...build quality muscle ...not blow up muscle that will fall off you as soon as your done with your cycle. Ok...other than that...good luck...but if you decide to move forward with your plan of attack. It would be advisable for you to have a retreat plan. Take care .

and that's right, 10 years!

Anyway, the sub q route worked well for me. I was on tren ace for 3-4 months at about 80-100mg/week in conjunction with my trt dose of test.

I was pinning both sub q and IM, but the majority were sub q injects. I had little to no sides due to the low dose, with the exception of BP spikes.

The main negative was coming off and my brain afterwards, took me a few weeks to return to normal. I honestly have no idea wtf tren is doing to the neurotransmitters in my brain which is why I ceased using it. I'm sure I will be back using it someday, but test and mast only for me for a while.

I can explain it as a depression when I came off. When I was on it I felt great! Like my dopamine was surging, then coming off I had a low period.

Last edited:
Anyway, the sub q route worked well for me. I was on tren ace for 3-4 months at about 80-100mg/week in conjunction with my trt dose of test.

I was pinning both sub q and IM, but the majority were sub q injects. I had little to no sides due to the low dose, with the exception of BP spikes.

The main negative was coming off and my brain afterwards, took me a few weeks to return to normal. I honestly have no idea wtf tren is doing to the neurotransmitters in my brain which is why I ceased using it. I'm sure I will be back using it someday, but test and mast only for me for a while.

I can explain it as a depression when I came off. When I was on it I felt great! Like my dopamine was surging, then coming off I had a low period.
Completely agree with everything you said, and the Papa Bull story is gold, definitely gonna steal that one for the right circumstances someday :cool:

I have no idea what tren did to my neurotransmitters but I know what the effect was...it has an alienating effect to other people and animals...it produces a kind of hateful energy while at the same time hardening and hypertrophying muscles....it works WELL as an anabolic but as a drug effecting the brain it has a disaster effect on mood, sleep, attitude toward people/animals, etc....its nasty shit.

Completely agree with everything you said, and the Papa Bull story is gold, definitely gonna steal that one for the right circumstances someday :cool:

I have no idea what tren did to my neurotransmitters but I know what the effect was...it has an alienating effect to other people and animals...it produces a kind of hateful energy while at the same time hardening and hypertrophying muscles....it works WELL as an anabolic but as a drug effecting the brain it has a disaster effect on mood, sleep, attitude toward people/animals, etc....its nasty shit.

Yeah, it's a weird and not a very well understood compound, due to limited/no studies on humans that I know of.. Until then I really try and limit it's use.

For me in low doses I feel great on it. Higher doses not so much, and I experience that "alienating" effect you are describing. But in low doses I experience almost no negative sides. It's when I ceased using it I noticed it had really done something weird to my brain.

After a long time on TRT, I decided to blast 700mg test ace a couple of weeks ago but it feels like something is missing. I'm going for the recomp here and the thought of 140mg tren a per week sounds intriguing. I remember Dante posted a couple of years ago that he's seen guys use a low dose sub q and not get sides.

Anyone ever try this? What did you notice?

I thought you were doing sub q test?
and worried about thick blood?
Not gonna lecture you, but will answer your question as you know I highly recommend sub q for hrt and have posted about sub q cycles - compounds like tren and deca work really well sub q like test and it only takes small doses to see results I would do EOD instead of ED, 70 mg is more than enough to see results from TA, 140 is reacing the level of side effects starting to effect the user.
I know a few guys competing on sub q test deca tren and mast or eq if that's your game avg cycle total mgs is around 300 mgs, they are in their 40's and do quite well.

I thought you were doing sub q test?
and worried about thick blood?
Not gonna lecture you, but will answer your question as you know I highly recommend sub q for hrt and have posted about sub q cycles - compounds like tren and deca work really well sub q like test and it only takes small doses to see results I would do EOD instead of ED, 70 mg is more than enough to see results from TA, 140 is reacing the level of side effects starting to effect the user.
I know a few guys competing on sub q test deca tren and mast or eq if that's your game avg cycle total mgs is around 300 mgs, they are in their 40's and do quite well.

No, I am smarter than that. I have been doing sub q test. 20mg ED. Still am but added 560mg test ace (intra muscular) to this two weeks ago. My hematocrit went down to 49 and it looked like the MT2 was the root of the problem. I have a lot of fun things happening this summer so I'm motivated. If it goes up, then at least I'll know why for future reference.

Thanks for the sub q feedback. Maybe I'll start at 70mg and then maybe increase to 140mg. I will only have time to use it for 6 weeks before I am away for two weeks so I doubt that short a period at such a low dose would be that bad. Could offer a nice boost without the loss of cardio and insomnia and high BP.

I've had good results dosing tren like that. Its the only way I could ever run tren and not have crazy side effects. Still though, I hate tren and feel shitty on it. Even at 150mgs/wk. I'd rather spend 10xs the money and feel great on 600mg/wk primo with zero side effects. Why feel like shit, voluntarily, ever? The only thing I'd ever opt in for sides for results is DNP....and only for 7-14days. DNP is way more manageable for me than Tren. Go figure.

Here's what I learned about tren...ANY dose is effective...literally 50mg/week spread out over a few shots will have an anabolic effect and recomp effect. Unfortunately, at ANY dose it messes up bloodwork, increases prolactin, and increases aggression/insomnia. Its potent stuff...I used to run 100mg tren/week alongside 100mg test...felt more like 700mg test to be honest with the hardness of tren.

However, imo its not worth it...just stick with test, gh, curc, res....those will make you feel good and comfortable and happy in life....tren is a bad road to go down imo...

That's the dilemma with tren.

Part of you says "well a little bit can't be that bad" and then the other part says "well if it's gonna screw up my bloodwork anyway, might as well go hard."

I have a lot of fun things happening this summer so I'm motivated. If it goes up, then at least I'll know why for future reference.

hmu

also, how do you like test ace vs other esters?

been thinking about trying ace, but I pin sust ED so I doubt it'd make any real difference.

hmu

also, how do you like test ace vs other esters?

been thinking about trying ace, but I pin sust ED so I doubt it'd make any real difference.

This is actually my first run with test ace. I saw LK3 (vr supplies) had it and being the impatient sob that I am, chose that instead of prop. Hard to tell the difference between the two esters so far. I wouldn't really expect to feel a difference though. If you are already using sust, I doubt you'll look any different if you switched.

well, i find that depending on the supplier, it might sting subq. still get the cough sometimes too. goodluck man!

Tren ace is no problem sub q especially at that low dose will barely leave a bump. It will give a slightly slower absorption which is fine, nice steady levels with daily shots. If it really is sub q you will not be getting cough as that is caused by the tren leaking into a locally pierced vein, then it hits your heart, then lungs, and yes it happens that fast.

So it really was the mt2 causing the hematocrit problem? See mess with that chain of 4 hormones and makes em all off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren ace is no problem sub q especially at that low dose will barely leave a bump. It will give a slightly slower absorption which is fine, nice steady levels with daily shots. If it really is sub q you will not be getting cough as that is caused by the tren leaking into a locally pierced vein, then it hits your heart, then lungs, and yes it happens that fast.

So it really was the mt2 causing the hematocrit problem? See mess with that chain of 4 hormones and makes em all off

ive done SQ tren before and believe me the cough is still there, from my understanding you have to expel the high solvents concentration through the lungs it doesn't necessarily mean you hit a vein.

ive done SQ tren before and believe me the cough is still there, from my understanding you have to expel the high solvents concentration through the lungs it doesn't necessarily mean you hit a vein.

I have done a handful of tren a shots sub q in the past and never had any cough or welts. It was only a few shots but still. I have to say my experience was the same as hogan's.

How would anything from the shot get to your lungs in seconds if it's not through a vein? If it was a depot in muscle, fat, sub q, it would take some time to disperse and certainly not hit fast and hard in lungs.

I accidentally went subq with some ace today pinning my right pec for the first time. Seems to be fine so far, but if my boob swells up and falls off I'll report back :cool:

I have been subq tren ace now for about a month now at 80 mg EOD and I havent had any issues other than the spot burns a lil for a few hours .

I have been subq tren ace now for about a month now at 80 mg EOD and I havent had any issues other than the spot burns a lil for a few hours .

is 80mg your weekly dose or are you taking 80mg sub q every second day? No sides?

is 80mg your weekly dose or are you taking 80mg sub q every second day? No sides?

I'm doing 80 mgs every second day subq spilt into 2 shots just because 80 mgs leaves a pretty big knot . I haven't had any major sides other than a lil excess sweating . I have never been one to have horrible sides from tren this is the most I have ran though all the other times I have ran it I did 50mg EOD .

Indeed. I can confirm I am neither in pain nor am I breastless from my mishap. More subq pins in my future!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131