over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20mg tren ace ED sub q...thoughts?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After a long time on TRT, I decided to blast 700mg test ace a couple of weeks ago but it feels like something is missing. I'm going for the recomp here and the thought of 140mg tren a per week sounds intriguing. I remember Dante posted a couple of years ago that he's seen guys use a low dose sub q and not get sides.

Anyone ever try this? What did you notice?

Last edited:
After a long time on TRT, I decided to blast 700mg test ace a couple of weeks ago but feel like something is missing. I'm going for the recomp here and the thought of 140mg tren a per week sounds intriguing. I remember Dante posted a couple of years ago that he's seen guys use a low dose sub q and not get sides.

I tried low dose Tren a,only sides I get are carb cravings...Ran it for 12 weeks at 150mgs week and had awesome gains...I get the carb craving on 50mg Tren a week though... I liked it low dose,no bad sides(noticeable) at least...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

if I was every going to run tren again, it would be tren ace, at around 100mg per week

growing pretty darn well off test, mast, and npp at the moment though... so I don't think i'll ever go back

I have done this a few times at 20-30mg per day. Although I only inject IM with slin pins. 30mg daily should add to your cycle substantially. I personally get more results from 30mg tren a daily than I do with 100mg test daily. The 2 combined with your usual diet should have you looking sharp.

After a long time on TRT, I decided to blast 700mg test ace a couple of weeks ago but it feels like something is missing. I'm going for the recomp here and the thought of 140mg tren a per week sounds intriguing. I remember Dante posted a couple of years ago that he's seen guys use a low dose sub q and not get sides.

Brother. Slow down. First of all how old are you. I would imagine somewhere in the 40's...try material. Now...this is a new ground your stepping on...i have over 10 years experience with Trenbalone ( all of the dffrbt esters no Ester) i know them all like i know the palm of my hand. For starters what I am about to tell you is for your own good , so please do not get offended or butter hurt..
Tren is not designed or made for subq injecting . It is made for Intramuscular. But , sure you can go ahead and begin what could possibly be a catastrophic outcome . 1st...you do not even know if you can handle tren...there is a small percentage of people on this planet that cannot do Tren. Second. Be prepared for sores and bruising...as far as absorption of such a small amount you will quikly run out of inj.options...thus here may come a very irritating problematic situation. For generations pros and amateurs alike have stuck to intramuscular when it came to AAS....now GH and peps are a totally dffrnt story...and please...Why would you ramp up so quikly to the MG per week on the test...take your time...Remember the old adage " dad let's run down the hill and fuck all them gorgeous cows." Papa Bull said....no son...let's walk down and fk'em all....basically you had success with trt...and i know those are the bare minimum amounts prescribed. So , all of a sudden...what's your hurry...build quality muscle ...not blow up muscle that will fall off you as soon as your done with your cycle. Ok...other than that...good luck...but if you decide to move forward with your plan of attack. It would be advisable for you to have a retreat plan. Take care .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

lmao

dude means well so I can't talk shit... still funny though.

and I agree, I would never subq aas...sounds painful

Brother. Slow down. First of all how old are you. I would imagine somewhere in the 40's...try material. Now...this is a new ground your stepping on...i have over 10 years experience with Trenbalone ( all of the dffrbt esters no Ester) i know them all like i know the palm of my hand. For starters what I am about to tell you is for your own good , so please do not get offended or butter hurt..
Tren is not designed or made for subq injecting . It is made for Intramuscular. But , sure you can go ahead and begin what could possibly be a catastrophic outcome . 1st...you do not even know if you can handle tren...there is a small percentage of people on this planet that cannot do Tren. Second. Be prepared for sores and bruising...as far as absorption of such a small amount you will quikly run out of inj.options...thus here may come a very irritating problematic situation. For generations pros and amateurs alike have stuck to intramuscular when it came to AAS....now GH and peps are a totally dffrnt story...and please...Why would you ramp up so quikly to the MG per week on the test...take your time...Remember the old adage " dad let's run down the hill and fuck all them gorgeous cows." Papa Bull said....no son...let's walk down and fk'em all....basically you had success with trt...and i know those are the bare minimum amounts prescribed. So , all of a sudden...what's your hurry...build quality muscle ...not blow up muscle that will fall off you as soon as your done with your cycle. Ok...other than that...good luck...but if you decide to move forward with your plan of attack. It would be advisable for you to have a retreat plan. Take care .

I love how this guy assumes nonhuman is a 18 year old newbie on his first cycle.
It should be mandatory for new members to just lurk and read for the first 30 days...just so they know how "it is" here.

I accidentally went subq with some ace today pinning my right pec for the first time. Seems to be fine so far, but if my boob swells up and falls off I'll report back :cool:

I love how this guy assumes nonhuman is a 18 year old newbie on his first cycle.
It should be mandatory for new members to just lurk and read for the first 30 days...just so they know how "it is" here.
Hey!!!...you referring to me ...i hope not???!!!...let me know . Because u will stand corrected if you are referring to me.

No he said he imagined he was in his 40's

No he said he imagined he was in his 40's
Some that can read without their Bifocals!!!!...😎😎😎😎...its Sunday and thats the day I give the old foggeeez of the world a chance to inhale and puff out their chest and pound on it like Tarzan...except they end looking like a Chimp doing the same thing...do not be quick to Judge one and all. Because someone is new to this beloved forum , does not make u judge, jury...let alone executioner...do your self a favor....DONT!!!!

tbh, i kinda skimmed thru this post but why ed sub q at 40mg and not 40-50mg intramuscular eod...? seems bout same mgs a week.. less shots... and imo sub q shots suck
-F2S

Last edited:
No offense to Gentlgee but he should look through some of nothuman's posts before making some ridiculous statements like he's never ran anything above a trt dose. The post did make me legitimately laugh so I give him that.

To nothuman. Done some low dosed tren a before. Coming off not running it for a while it definitely boosted things so think you'll get what you're looking for, though I've never done sub q. I do remember dante's post about the tren sub q dosing, but I'd still pick IM with a slin pin personally.

tbh, i kinda skimmed thru this post but why ed sub q and not 50mg intramuscular eod...? seems bout same mgs a week and prob more effective, and more predictable... thats me tho...
-F2S

Nothuman mentioned it and I vaguely remember b/c it was a while ago, but dante posted something about it and possibly reducing sides even more at a low dose like he's suggesting.

No offense to Gentlgee but he should look through some of nothuman's posts before making some ridiculous statements like he's never ran anything above a trt dose. The post did make me legitimately laugh so I give him that.

To nothuman. Done some low dosed tren a before. Coming off not running it for a while it definitely boosted things so think you'll get what you're looking for, though I've never done sub q. I do remember dante's post about the tren sub q dosing, but I'd still pick IM with a slin pin personally.
Your absolutely right. My apologies and my bad...i honestly just wanted to put some of my experience out there. Not too many people know me on this Forum, but I admire many of you..for what you do on line is a great service to us all...i too have a long background very similar to most of you senior members ...except I work with individuals on a one on one basis . And I've built a semi successful business that is based on Loyalty. Integrity. Hard work . And the one most important thing we all seem to 4get but in my business if you do not show this one redeeming quality that is fast fading from out Society , then you cannot be a part of ( BDP ) and that is Comradery !!...and yes I am a 19 year retired Chief W. Officer II. So , thank you guys . And good luck...i almost forgot to mention...I didn't mean to interfere in your forum. Please resume.

Your absolutely right. My apologies and my bad...i honestly just wanted to put some of my experience out there. Not too many people know me on this Forum, but I admire many of you..for what you do on line is a great service to us all...i too have a long background very similar to most of you senior members ...except I work with individuals on a one on one basis . And I've built a semi successful business that is based on Loyalty. Integrity. Hard work . And the one most important thing we all seem to 4get but in my business if you do not show this one redeeming quality that is fast fading from out Society , then you cannot be a part of ( BDP ) and that is Comradery !!...and yes I am a 19 year retired Chief W. Officer II. So , thank you guys . And good luck...i almost forgot to mention...I didn't mean to interfere in your forum. Please resume.

Ah well I appreciate that brother. You came off strong in your initial post which always is a little bit of a red flag coming from someone with less than 10 posts, but that doesn't mean you don't know your stuff. I was just backing nothuman because while we don't interact a ton, I'm pretty familiar with him from being on the same forums as him for years now and know a fair bit about his story from what he's talked about.

Always happy to see a new member with some experience come to the boards and I (as I'm sure everyone else here) appreciates the response you just gave there.

Any emotional sides such are aggression, anger and being easily irritable from that dose?

who the fuck is this genius now ? We getting fucking herds of these twats lately I tell you NH.

I mean wtf is this about.. seriously lol

"Tren is not designed or made for subq injecting . It is made for Intramuscular. But , sure you can go ahead and begin what could possibly be a catastrophic outcome".

You dont even have a bleeding clue about French Stallions tren status.

Why would u imagine he is in the 40's ? huh. Just cos he is talking about shooting a baby dose of tren sub q therefore he must be older.

and fyi I am Knight Grand Cross commander of the British SAS force based in Hereford with 25 years experience.

Delete yout account on pro muscle with immediate effect. Thats an order.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
These replies are gold :headbang::D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828