YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20yr Old Bloodwork Results, Not Good at All... Need advice!

XtremePhysique1

Newbies
What's up bros. Long time lurker and always reading articles around here. Love this place. Recently had a TON of bloodwork done due to my extreme fatigue everyday and the results weren't very good. When I say I'm fatigued...I literally feel like collapsing everyday. This has been happening for about 3 months now. Have been an athlete all my life so this is highly unlike me.

I got SO many tests done, but the one that really bothers me that I'm posting on here for is my testosterone levels.

Total: 211 L ng/dL (241-827 range)
Free: .59 L ng/dL (.95-9.30 range)

To me this is shockingly low and I will be seeing an Endocrinologist shortly. My GP has already suggested I get on TRT as he thinks this could definitely be the cause of my extreme lethargy. I however am scared of the possible side effects (infertility, never being able to produce my own test again), but anything is better than how I feel now.

Do you guys think something like HCG or Clomid would be able to bump my test levels back into a 'normal' range? My GP was saying that for a 20 year old he would definitely like to see it above 400 and 211 is just way to low, especially for somebody as active as me.

I have a TON of other test results if you guys would like to see them too, just tell me which results your specifically looking for.

I guess what I'm asking is what would you do in my situation? Tough it out and try to bring them back up, or jump on the TRT train and get it over with?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I should of mentioned that in the start. I did a cycle of M-Drol about a year and half ago and that's it. Nothing else.

My co-worker (good friend) had the same symptoms, never used gear. He tested low 220's twice. His endo prescribed 25mg clomid eod. Amazingly 30 days later he test hig 600 range. I was amazed that a little clomid worked so well. And he felt much better....

what else did you use with the mdrol an AI/serm?

For how long after the cycle and at what dosage did you run the nolva?

My co-worker (good friend) had the same symptoms, never used gear. He tested low 220's twice. His endo prescribed 25mg clomid eod. Amazingly 30 days later he test hig 600 range. I was amazed that a little clomid worked so well. And he felt much better....

Did he continue to run the clomid longer than the 30 days?

I guess what I'm asking is what would you do in my situation? Tough it out and try to bring them back up, or jump on the TRT train and get it over with?

Personally I would listen to the doctor if you have the resources to do so.

I tested low 100's about a year ago, went to the doctor, got the blood work, took a 250mg shot once a month for 3 months, more blood work, saw not much happened from more blood work then wanted to order an endo appt for me. All of this was when I did not have insurance and still dont have great insurance, so I canceled my appts and stopped going...

I self administer about 150mg test e per week, and get blood work done around 3-4 months through a lab (maybe considered a third party) for $45. Checks all my lipids and such just no test levels (PM if you want some info on this). I feel better now than before but still wish I had the funds to have a doctor watching over me and following his lead

50mg clomid ed put me from 200 to 800 in about 2 months.

Amazing how well clomid can work on its own.

I wonder if HCG could help as well?

So test levels remained elevated after discontinuing the clomid? Or was the test done while clomid was still being administered?

So it's essentially a short-term fix for chronically low T levels. Or does it kick-start your test to the number you had pre-cycle? Spark the fire, so to speak. I've heard it used in that respect.

Initially my doc had me taking 50mg clomid EOD and 0.5mg Arimidex EOD then after two months my labs result showed that my test total is 440 ng/dl up from 220 ng/dl. He then changed my dosage and frequency to 50mg Clomid ED and 1mg Arimidex EOD and then three months later my test total is now 870 ng/dl, however, my E2 shot up from my last labs of 20 to 47 ng/dl so now my doc had me on everday clomid and arimidex. Lab test will follow in 3 and 6 months.

Just like you, my fiancee and I were concerned about fertility issue and we didn't want to take any chances so rather than getting test shots my good o' doctor, who by the way specializes in TRT recommended to try clomid and arimidex. Now, I'm feeling great compare to when I first started TRT.

Last edited:
I have low T too, doc says its from years of roid use and also my age, 38 now, but I have tried clomid on a regualr basis and it helps alot.:D

What's up bros. Long time lurker and always reading articles around here. Love this place. Recently had a TON of bloodwork done due to my extreme fatigue everyday and the results weren't very good. When I say I'm fatigued...I literally feel like collapsing everyday. This has been happening for about 3 months now. Have been an athlete all my life so this is highly unlike me.

I got SO many tests done, but the one that really bothers me that I'm posting on here for is my testosterone levels.

Total: 211 L ng/dL (241-827 range)
Free: .59 L ng/dL (.95-9.30 range)

To me this is shockingly low and I will be seeing an Endocrinologist shortly. My GP has already suggested I get on TRT as he thinks this could definitely be the cause of my extreme lethargy. I however am scared of the possible side effects (infertility, never being able to produce my own test again), but anything is better than how I feel now.

Do you guys think something like HCG or Clomid would be able to bump my test levels back into a 'normal' range? My GP was saying that for a 20 year old he would definitely like to see it above 400 and 211 is just way to low, especially for somebody as active as me.

I have a TON of other test results if you guys would like to see them too, just tell me which results your specifically looking for.

Thanks in advance.

What were your estrogen levels (I'm assuming they were tested if you the 'gamut' of blood work)?

If the reason for your low test is due to high estrogen/conversion to estrogen, I would think an aromatase inhibitor (AI) might be your best bet...

...but if estrogen is in the normal or low range, then an AI alone may not do the trick.

Initially my doc had me taking 50mg clomid EOD and 0.5mg Arimidex EOD then after two months my labs result showed that my test total is 440 ng/dl up from 220 ng/dl. He then changed my dosage and frequency to 50mg Clomid ED and 1mg Arimidex EOD and then three months later my test total is now 870 ng/dl, however, my E2 shot up from my last labs of 20 to 47 ng/dl so now my doc had me on everday clomid and arimidex. Lab test will follow in 3 and 6 months.

Just like you, my fiancee and I were concerned about fertility issue and we didn't want to take any chances so rather than getting test shots my good o' doctor, who by the way specializes in TRT recommended to try clomid and arimidex. Now, I'm feeling great compare to when I first started TRT.

But you were still using clomid when you test was 870 right? Does your doc just plan on your staying on clomid forever? B/c when you stop levels should do down significantly.

so what about using clomid for a bridge between cycles? Yes people use it for 3-4 weeks after, but I am talking 12-20 wks until your next cycle.

Possible sleep apnea?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner