over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21 day sust cycle

flex 2002

Registered
Hey Bros,
Has anyone here tried the 21 day sust cycle.Ive heard that when done properly it yields great reults.My question is after the 21 days how do you take the sust then do you discontinue or take it at your usual dosage.Id like to try the cycle with some deca and anadrol.
Any input appreciated:confused: :confused: :confused:
Thanks

??

bro, i've never heard of it either. what you need to do is get all the sust, all the deca, all the abombs or dbol you have and throw it into a 12wk cycle give or take. leme know what you have,your specs, years training, and what you wanna do bulk or cut and i'd be willing to help you out.peace

I've heard of it. I remember it from about 5 years ago. It uses the half-lives of tests in Sust to calculate the dosages.

You're much better off using enan or cyp for 6-8weeks, rather than Sust for 3.

I agree with Pusher. The sust cycle is 21 days, and amp each day.
Sust takes too long to kick in. There is not enough prop to have a
worthwhile fast kick. By the 21st day it would just be starting to work.

Id rather do cyp or enanthate 12wks. Add prop the first 3-4wks.
Finish with prop too after the 12wks, for another 2-3wks.

Heres the post i seen on it which got me thinking of trying it.

With sustanon, you have 4 esters:30mg of prop60mg of phenylprop60mg of
isocaproate100mg of deconateCombined to give you 250mg. Now everyone knows for themselves
how much test they should take due to previous cycles or no cycles at all. Lets take each
ester and see how long they will stay active in the body. 30mg of prop--Prop needs to be
injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think every
third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree. Now lets say
you are doing a prop only cycle and injecting 30mg twice a week. You can see already that
is a waste of gear. If you inject 30mg of prop twice a week you are totally wasting your
time. You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to
220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week. 60 mg of phenylprop--Phenylprop
is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the phenylprop ester
every third day. Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows that it is
shorter acting and must be injected twice a week (for example, getwoods powder). If
injected twice a week, then lets even cushion the amount, you will have all 120 mg in one
week.

To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your system. If
you ask me that was a waste of two amps. That is barely enough to supress the axis, and
that is about all you will have happen if you inject 180mg of test per week. Now lets look
at the longer acting esters in sus. 60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give you a
duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you are still
not getting enough test to make it worth the time. 100mg of Deconate--Here is the daddy
of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Decca-Durabolin. The decanoate
ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to 3.This ester
was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in sustanon.

If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our body per
week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty much take
out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other esters release
the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is useless.
Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to do any good,
and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have been only
relatively high for about 2-3 weeks. Call me crazy, but that is not at all what I want in
a cycle. Every test cycle should be started high to hit those receptors hard, and I dont
even taper at the end (but that is a different story).

The numbers that I worked on basically show that your test levels will never
at one time be stable for more that a couple of weeks. Why do you think that people say
they have less bloat on sus and less sides. There is so little of the short acting test
in your system at one time that it is impossible to get any bloat or side effects at all.
So you ask, well what is the best way to take sus then? First I would answer dont buy it.
If you really want to use a 4 blend test then buy some of the old omna (not the new ones),
they have more shorter acting tests in them and the blood levels will stay more equal.

If you dont believe me, ask anyone that has used the old omna and they will tell you they
got quite a bit of bloat from it. Reason being is the shorter acting esters in the omna
build up your blood levels quicker, hence you have the bloat factor. If someone doesnt
like my first answer, then I will give them a second, "inject the sus everyday or at the
least every other day." I usually get the "wholly shit, thats crazy!!!" answer. I usually
tell them back, no its not crazy, its science. The actual science of sus combined with a
bodybuilders needs equal injecting every day.

People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of 1750mg each
week and getting every mg of it. Trust me folks, I am not talking about injecting 7 amps
a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and letting the
esters do thier work after that. When you crunch the numbers, for the first two weeks you
are really only getting the prop, phenylprop, and a little of the isocaproate. Maybe
about 700-750 mg for the first two weeks, and for weeks after that when all of the
isocaproate and deconate kick in you will stay aroung 600-800mg for weeks following the
first couple. You have a perfect taper, if you are into that, and stable test levels. If
you go to eod, it will vary a bit, but not enough to really make too much of a difference.

Start off the cycle with 5 weeks of dbol while using the sus, and when you are done with
the sustanon, then immediately start injecting two anabolics like eq and decca, or decca
and primo/winny. This is a cycle that a lot of the pros are using called front end loading
with an anabolic taper. I guinea pigged this idea when BIGDAWG and I were discussing it
many months back, and damn it was a really good cycle. Not as good as 1000mg of aratest
a week, but still a pretty good cycle. I have cycled sus/omna both ways, and trained
relatively the same with the same kind of diet. The difference in the two cycles were like
night and day, about a 15-17 pound difference, and two amps of omna a week was my first
cycle too. You know, the one you are supposed to grow the most off of because of the
virgin receptors. So test may be test, but you will not get the same results from every
ester out there if you dont know how to time them.

I forgot to add, that I think sustanon sucks anyway. Way overpriced. I'll take a good old single ester anyday. Throw in some tren and a few dbol, and I'm set.

Don't get me wrong, I like sust. BUT, test is test, I don't know why everone thinks sust is so magical.

for the price....

for me personally, sus is over priced. i can get enath for a fraction of the price i can get sus for. i only used sus once, so my experience with juice isn't as long as these guys, but i'll say this, t400 and qv 250 are my number 1 picks and i don't know if i'll ever come off hehe. (just kiddin, i will eventually ::evil laugh::)

JW

Honestly I like the one ester (cyp or Enanthate) better than sust also. BUT until the QV line, high quality enanthate was as expensive as sust-ICNs or Iranian or Testiviron. I still add some sust to a cycle, but dont use it alone; definately not alone to start a cycle-you wait forever for the stuff to kick in. Even at 1amp
ED you only get 210mg prop a wk, and a fairly significant 420mg phenlyprop. BUT phenylprop is just barely faster acting than
enanthate. So for me Id load up on prop and/or suspension ALONG with sust and/or enanthate, which you can plan on kicking about week 2-4, respectively. Then taper the prop/susp after 3-4wks. Finish with prop and/or suspension too. That my way to cycle test-until I hear or think of something better!

Sounds stupid

yeah, sus is expensive, plus that guys writing that you posted is kinda stupid. All that "do the math" and "its science" is a bunch of crap. If I read that right the guy wants you to jam an amp a day plus be on dbol for five weeks. I'd say week five would have you looking like a big fat red-faced baboon. If you want to do sus, there's nothing wrong with a little wait. Any kind of growth that happens immediately just melts away anyway. - CH

Bump 4 Big A's input

What do you make of that kind of cycle and of sust overall Bro.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear