over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21years old, 240-225...start of prep for ukbff season

J is a good friend of mine and is one of the most dedicated people to this sport and lifestyle i no. He pushes the limits and his progress shows. I have to keep an eye on him to pull him back at times because the lad is so keen he doesnt want to rest/take a break when its needed at times.

I no he will progress very far in this sport and have no doubt one day he may very well be competing in the states. I will be there supporting thats for sure

lmaooo

are you serious???

:rolleyes:

hahaha lmao off to this aswell haha......being compared to branch and cutler hahahahaahahahahahah.......is a v nice compliment but lets b serious hahaha

J is a good friend of mine and is one of the most dedicated people to this sport and lifestyle i no. He pushes the limits and his progress shows. I have to keep an eye on him to pull him back at times because the lad is so keen he doesnt want to rest/take a break when its needed at times.

I no he will progress very far in this sport and have no doubt one day he may very well be competing in the states. I will be there supporting thats for sure

thanks mate, apprecite it a lot :) , haha im not v gd at listening sumtimes...tht is v true haha :D ...am getting better tho :p

I didnt compare u to branch or cutler what I said was based on the results youve made in 1 year, i wouldnt see why you wouldnt be competing with them in a few years.

I didnt compare u to branch or cutler what I said was based on the results youve made in 1 year, i wouldnt see why you wouldnt be competing with them in a few years.

those boys r a whole diff kettle of fish mate, i cud only dream one day to be of that standard....they jus carry sooo much muscle i just cant comprehend ever being able to pack tht on even if progressed like i have done for another 5 years, their legs and backs r jus scary....branch when he hits a rear double bi is just out of this world haha..

nice job bud.... awesome gains! I wish i could pack it on that fast. I might try the blast and cruise with high doses for short cycles. Since your blasting for 8 weeks, whats your test choice?? Prop?

I'll just say that most the pro's at your age were average guys... Your no average 21 year old that ive ever seen. IMO if you keep up the hard work, train, diet, and don't over load your body at a young age so quick you have the potential to make a name for yourself in years to come. But you know as well as i do all great bodybuilders put in the time and hard work but your well on your way. Id like to see you compete in the USA's and national shows state side and see how you would do. Looking good bro

you seem to lose very little definition in your abs when you were at 240.... ..... its like all the fat goes straight to your arms and shoulders when you bulk up.

have you just built very thick ab muscles through heavy ab work?

Also, out of curiousity, what do your arms measure at?

hello mate, was htting 8iu eod gh, then baseline amounts of cjc/ghrp a cuple times a day, lantus i worked upto 30iu a day which i realli liked as didnt get overly fat compared to a fast acting slin

have you ever used slin withOUT the GH before? I have, and i didnt rreally see any gains. Now that im on GH im thinking of adding slin back into the mix but i dont know if it would even be worth it, as i gained nothing off it when i used it alone (well, with AAS of course). What is your opinion?

I've never seen rear lats like that. they are so deep and low.

Lets say you get that big and decide you dont want to use AAS anymore but will still continue to workout and diet correctly.....is it possible to keep all those gains? (refering to xjpx)

juicin.....arms are 19 inches now...they are down half an inch from off season, thort i was gonna get 20s but will hav to wait til next off season now :) , never used slin alone either, always coupled with GH

superman...in a word...No lol, wudnt loose it all but defo wudnt look nething near tht without AAs

am down now to 221......10 weeks out....24 pounds to loose to make weight.......

Imageshack - tannage.jpg

juicin in answer to ab question.....played junior international rugby + tae kwon do...so lots of core work from a v early age....

xjpx,
You talk about progressing primarily by adding more weight to the bar - it makes me think you follow some type of 'lower' volume (like Phils or DC's). What does your workouts look like Off season.
Thanks!

Last edited:
xjpx,
You talk about progressing primarily by adding more weight to the bar - it makes me think you follow some type of 'lower' volume (like Phils or DC's). What does your workouts look like Off season.
Thanks!

firstly my workouts do not differ between offseason and on season now, they did last year and i felt i suffered for it....volume does not work for me, heavy basic compounds is what built my mass.....my sessions are mostly push, pull, legs focusing on incline barbell press, deadlifts and squats in each of those sessions....i focus on a 5rep max and a 3rep max....i aim to slightly progress those lifts every session....the rest of the sessions i work in a 6-8 rep range stil only on compounds moves, secondary exercises being barbell row, front squats and dips....same again aim to progress everyweek

i am taking deload periods during my prep so essentially do 3 weeks heavy then 1 week back off and jus get blood into the muscle. it worked v effectively in my offseason and so far is working v well whilst dieting....the aim will b to carry on pushing strength as close to the comp as poss....ppl tht say tht it doesnt matter wat u lift onstage pfft..thts bullshite IMO, they are jus lazy and dnt want to push heavy and hard right thru til show time which is wat will keep them looking thick and not like a swimmer lol....jus my opinion tho obv :)

juicin in answer to ab question.....played junior international rugby + tae kwon do...so lots of core work from a v early age....

No homo but your abs look great. What does your ab routine look like nowadays? Do you even bother working them, squats and deads make em work hard im sure.

One more question, what do you think your bf% is in the 225 pic? (not the 221 pic, cant open that one - work computer wont let me :banghead: )

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws