over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 year old Andrey Skoromnyy

wish this kid the best iam sure he puts his heart and soul into it god bless him

russian cycle

I think its because bodybuilders over hear worry bout side effects and how your sappose to cycle..no tren with deca..and all this bullshit about rules of cycles...im 23 and i am sitting at 257 with 2% bodyfat and im 5 ft 8..and im just now getting ready to bulk back up to around 280...i also train out of brownstown powerhouse in mi,,next to detroit were the freaks are made...my bulking cycle consist of 300mg tren e a week so i stay anabolic,,1,000deca to make my muscles hold more protein in them and dbol to surpress the stress hormone,,and slow the rate of prtein down,,and 1200test to be a man..lol and 200mg masteron to free up the test...also you my think im crazy at 23..but i run a shit load of slin.....soon as my girlfreind gets back from the old country.i will have her post my pic..lol..i not goo at computers...and srry for the horriable english and miss spelling.any questions about how we are taught to put are supplenets to gather feel free to message me

I think its because bodybuilders over hear worry bout side effects and how your sappose to cycle..no tren with deca..and all this bullshit about rules of cycles...im 23 and i am sitting at 257 with 2% bodyfat and im 5 ft 8..and im just now getting ready to bulk back up to around 280...i also train out of brownstown powerhouse in mi,,next to detroit were the freaks are made...my bulking cycle consist of 300mg tren e a week so i stay anabolic,,1,000deca to make my muscles hold more protein in them and dbol to surpress the stress hormone,,and slow the rate of prtein down,,and 1200test to be a man..lol and 200mg masteron to free up the test...also you my think im crazy at 23..but i run a shit load of slin.....soon as my girlfreind gets back from the old country.i will have her post my pic..lol..i not goo at computers...and srry for the horriable english and miss spelling.any questions about how we are taught to put are supplenets to gather feel free to message me

:rolleyes: I'm having a real hard time believing this. I know for a fact that your bf is not that low without even seeing any pics.

At what age did he start his Syntherol Protocol???

How could anyone hate Kai Greene?

I don't understand why people do..

Yeah he may have done some things that were socially unacceptable to many, but fuk it.. who cares.. he never hurt no one, nor does he shit on others and put them down..

Full respect to Kai.. he brings great showmanship, and something a little bit different to bodybuilding.. I'm in awe of half the stuff he does in his posing.. It'd be hard to do if he weighed 150lb, let alone at near 300lb..

Imagine what he'd look like if he got his diet on point!:rolleyes:

I'm impressed and that's hard to do. He also has great conditioning to go along with his size. Would love to see this kid compete over here which I would imagine will happen eventually.

Lol

From his facebook earlier this morning.

"like status if you want Andrey touareg (red) Vegan Natoral Federal Republik Off The Russia Land (piresident putin) compet next year in Arnoldy Klassik and Mister Off the Olympias and on steg bireak Kai Gren Reap Fruty Grep Fruty Repist Off the Melons Off The Waters Then LIKE STATUS AND I MEK THESES))))"

.im 23 and i am sitting at 257 with 2% bodyfat and im 5 ft 8..

Oh jeez. I rarely call people out online, but this is just ridiculous. No one has 2% bf, no one at all, especially a guy carrying a shit ton of muscle (like 257 lbs).
You've already got some Mr O stats with even lower bodyfat than the best guys on the planet, get some pics up! That should be no problem since not a single person is going to flame a guy with stats like that, there would be no reason to..... we'd all be very impressed.

Get em up, I want to see this badly. I'll even Paypal you $50 if you do and your stats much up to your post.

From his facebook earlier this morning.

"like status if you want Andrey touareg (red) Vegan Natoral Federal Republik Off The Russia Land (piresident putin) compet next year in Arnoldy Klassik and Mister Off the Olympias and on steg bireak Kai Gren Reap Fruty Grep Fruty Repist Off the Melons Off The Waters Then LIKE STATUS AND I MEK THESES))))"

Is he calling Kai out here?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner