over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 year old Andrey Skoromnyy

Oh jeez. I rarely call people out online, but this is just ridiculous. No one has 2% bf, no one at all, especially a guy carrying a shit ton of muscle (like 257 lbs).
You've already got some Mr O stats with even lower bodyfat than the best guys on the planet, get some pics up! That should be no problem since not a single person is going to flame a guy with stats like that, there would be no reason to..... we'd all be very impressed.

Get em up, I want to see this badly. I'll even Paypal you $50 if you do and your stats much up to your post.

would be good to see..

I don't understand why people do..

Yeah he may have done some things that were socially unacceptable to many, but fuk it.. who cares.. he never hurt no one, nor does he shit on others and put them down..

Full respect to Kai.. he brings great showmanship, and something a little bit different to bodybuilding.. I'm in awe of half the stuff he does in his posing.. It'd be hard to do if he weighed 150lb, let alone at near 300lb..

I agree. Hes a class act to me. When I was at the Olympia a few years back he seriously took 45 minutes out of his day to talk to my friend and I. Gustavo was also accommodating. but then you have lou ferrigno who wouldnt even talk to you without you paying him.

Its not even his size that does it for me, its his lines and condition its fucking freaky, but literally ALL the russians have these crazy deep lines and conditioning, if you see alot of there top boys at competition not one of them come in watered over id really like to know what they run drug wise....put him against someone like a cody lewis or nick trigili who have also blowed up in size recently, theres no comparison, his lines and condition KILL theres hands down

Its not even his size that does it for me, its his lines and condition its fucking freaky, but literally ALL the russians have these crazy deep lines and conditioning, if you see alot of there top boys at competition not one of them come in watered over id really like to know what they run drug wise....put him against someone like a cody lewis or nick trigili who have also blowed up in size recently, theres no comparison, his lines and condition KILL theres hands down

Most Eastern Europeans were blessed with great genetics that's a fact. I use to date an international student from Romania back in college, she had a 6 pack i shit you not, and her diet wasn't even that strict. I believe it's the case for this kid as well, moreover they seem to have access to more Potent gear, I believe it's legal to buy AAS from Pharmacies over there.

Most Eastern Europeans were blessed with great genetics that's a fact. I use to date an international student from Romania back in college, she had a 6 pack i shit you not, and her diet wasn't even that strict. I believe it's the case for this kid as well, moreover they seem to have access to more Potent gear, I believe it's legal to buy AAS from Pharmacies over there.

Genetics have nothing to do with how these Russian kids look the way they do. Look back at every bodybuilder you can think of going all the way back to Arnold's day and you won't see one young kid looking like these dudes. Early Arnold, young Dorian, young Jay Cutler and I would even say a young Ronnie Coleman aint got shit as far as size like these dudes are packing.

The shape and muscle insertions unique to each individual? Yeah thats genetic but the massive size is from something else.

Maybe the Chernobyl disaster infested their drinking water and is turning them into muscle mutants:)

Genetics have nothing to do with how these Russian kids look the way they do. Look back at every bodybuilder you can think of going all the way back to Arnold's day and you won't see one young kid looking like these dudes. Early Arnold, young Dorian, young Jay Cutler and I would even say a young Ronnie Coleman aint got shit as far as size like these dudes are packing.

The shape and muscle insertions unique to each individual? Yeah thats genetic but the massive size is from something else.

Maybe the Chernobyl disaster infested their drinking water and is turning them into muscle mutants:)

genetics have everything to do with it. look at his abs and his condition. he doesn't have a slin/growth gut

genetics have everything to do with it. look at his abs and his condition. he doesn't have a slin/growth gut

He's young. Give it a few years and see what happens.

Look at the Mr.O's, when they first get the title their stomachs are nice and tight. Look at them after five or six years and they can barely hold their stomachs in. It's happened to all of the older bodybuilders, Ronnie/Dorian/Jay

I was talkingabout overall mass anyway. Not having a slin/growth gut has nothing to do with genetics and neither does conditioning, the right diet and drugs can anybody into a certain condition.

I have a gut like that and don't use slin or GH, it's hard and not all fat.
This kids arms are awesome, I know he has good genetics but would really like to know what AS and dossages?

Last edited:

Have to completly disagree. The fact is there are all sorts of shapes and sizes in Eastern European countries. Saying they have a genetic edge is simply not true. I'd say the percentage of Eastern Europeans gentically gifted (for bodybuilding) is similar to the US. In the US if you are genetically gifted for size and speed you can have more opportunity to play sports like football and get paid. Not so in Eastern Europe where most big guys typically bodybuild or powerlift. They don't even play a lot of rugby. I will say the in terms of obesity far fewer obese people in Eastern Europe.

Last I was there you couldn't buy AAS in a pharmacy without a script.

Am I the only one who looks at this kid and thinks he is just a heart attack waiting to happen?

Sure, I want to be big and lean, but I also want to be alive. :rolleyes:

If you've paid attention though a lot of young Russian bodybuilders come out of the gates blazing at a young young age. Everyone says this guy will have a shot at the Mr.O in five to ten years and it never comes to fruition. They disappear. Maybe they peak too fast too soon?

If you've paid attention though a lot of young Russian bodybuilders come out of the gates blazing at a young young age. Everyone says this guy will have a shot at the Mr.O in five to ten years and it never comes to fruition. They disappear. Maybe they peak too fast too soon?

I would think blasting out of the park right out of the gate would be more healthy. you're young. you're body/organs can handle changes/sides better and your not already beat down from being on for years. which you eventuly get to the sky high doses anyway if you're looking to compete

What are sky high doses? Like 200 mg orals non stop?

I didn't read the whole thread, maybe it was mentioned already, but when I see these Russians my first thought is always, "where does the money come from?"

It costs a lot to get this type of look in a teen or early 20s person.

His main problem is his height. He is too short, and while his back begins to get wider so will his waist and he won't be the bodybuilder people think he will.

I think its because bodybuilders over hear worry bout side effects and how your sappose to cycle..no tren with deca..and all this bullshit about rules of cycles...im 23 and i am sitting at 257 with 2% bodyfat and im 5 ft 8..and im just now getting ready to bulk back up to around 280...i also train out of brownstown powerhouse in mi,,next to detroit were the freaks are made...my bulking cycle consist of 300mg tren e a week so i stay anabolic,,1,000deca to make my muscles hold more protein in them and dbol to surpress the stress hormone,,and slow the rate of prtein down,,and 1200test to be a man..lol and 200mg masteron to free up the test...also you my think im crazy at 23..but i run a shit load of slin.....soon as my girlfreind gets back from the old country.i will have her post my pic..lol..i not goo at computers...and srry for the horriable english and miss spelling.any questions about how we are taught to put are supplenets to gather feel free to message me

Wow me too

Guys you have it all wrong..

Its the brightly coloured kilogram plates!!!

Where as we mere mortals throw 2 or 3 or 4 plates a side on at 45 lbs each, those pesky Russians use 25 KG plates that weigh 55 lbs each!

Regarding the financial aspect... I still think that the huge income disparities help a lot for someone in his situation. (not good for society but good for him)

Imagine making what you make now, but you could live a little farther away and pay 1/2 of what you pay now for living expenses. Outside of major cities (Volgagrad, Moscow, St. Petersburg) there are many nice but still cheap places to live.

Good for him for dwarfing Dennis Wolf in those pictures!

Anybody that thinks this kid got this big (Literally dwarfing the guy that got 2nd at the Arnold) by only using prodigious amount of gear or some kind of "new substance" unknown to everyone except the ones in the eastern block, is delusional. He's genetically gifted; Period.
His body's response to training, tolerating high dosage,very small waist comparing to his size.... all make him genetically gifted for this sport. Anyone that has been lifting seriously for awhile will concur!! it's usually the ones that just got started that think by increasing their AAS uptake to high heaven they can look like that. Dream on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131