over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 year old low testosterone levels

lantzyt

Newbies
I am 22 years old, been lifting hard since I was 17. I understand that I was too young to start using gear but I made the decision to do it. I listened to the wrong people around me and now I am having concerns.

Here's a timeline of my PH/gear usage:
18-20
Epistane 2a3a
Super DMZ 2.0 (two cycles) followed by PCT purchased from supplement website.
20-22
Test E 250mg/week and Tren E 200mg/week - 10 weeks, 4 week PCT of clomid/nolva
Test E 250mg/week and Tren E 200mg/week - 16 weeks, 5 week PCT of clomid/nolva

After both cycles I felt fine, no negative sides, libido was still there etc.

I have been off gear since February. I recently got blood work done, and had a 204 for total testosterone and a 7.14 for free testosterone. I feel fine, libido is fine, energy is there, workouts are good (usually 6-7 days a week of weight lifting with either LISS or HIIT cardio 4 days a week). No depression or extra anxiety or any other common sides of low T. Only thing that I can think of is the lack of weight loss, but I have spoken to a dietitian 2 weeks ago about that, concluded I am not eating enough food (consuming around 2100 cals while burning 3200) I have since fixed that.

What would you guys recommend to elevate levels? I read that clomid will help, or other things like zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D3?

What are your LH/FSH levels? Those levels will determine the need for a SERM vs hCG. Due to your age and use of Clomid/Nolva I'd bet your LH/FSH levels are good but your testes are dormant and unresponsive. While it's a large dose a single injection of 5000iu hCG will usually correct the issue. Blood work is recommended first though.

Zinc, magnesium and D3 are effective once the HPTA is recovered.

What are your LH/FSH levels? Those levels will determine the need for a SERM vs hCG. Due to your age and use of Clomid/Nolva I'd bet your LH/FSH levels are good but your testes are dormant and unresponsive. While it's a large dose a single injection of 5000iu hCG will usually correct the issue. Blood work is recommended first though.

I’m not sure on the LH/FSH levels, I only had free and total testosterone tested. Are there over the counter products you can get to measure those levels?

I haven't heard of OTC methods to measure those.

I’m with bad rad, get a full blood panel to see what’s going on? Have you seen an endo yet? That would be my first step along with bloods. If we know test results we might be able to give more help.

Shooting 5000iu of HcG at once is that answer to that? I've never heard of someone doing that much at once before.

Shooting 5000iu of HcG at once is that answer to that? I've never heard of someone doing that much at once before.

This isn't a TRT situation. I've done this myself in the past as most common ampules are 5000iu. Check out the medical guidelines below.

Adults and Adolescent males
NOTE: various dosage regimens have been advocated. The following alternative regimens have been employed; however, the total dosage and length of the treatment course may vary widely: 1) 500—1000 USP units IM or subcutaneous 3 times per week for 3 weeks, followed by the same dose twice per week for 3 weeks; 2) 4000 USP units IM or subcutaneous 3 times per week for 6—9 months, then reduced to 2000 USP units 3 times a week for an additional 3 months; or 3) HCG 2500 units subcutaneous 2 times per week in combination with FSH 150 International Units subcutaneous 3 times per week for at least 6 months.

Novarel (chorionic gonadotropin) dose, indications, adverse effects, interactions... from PDR.net

I'd do a female panel and come back. It's like 70 dollars on privatelab.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws