over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 Year old TRT advice

boomersooner

Newbies
Hi guys,

I'm 22 years old, 5'10 160, training for 7 years. I played college football and took steroids to compete. I wish I hadn't because I didn't really need to.

Haven't run anything in about 14 months. Lost 25-30lb of LBM, 100lb on my bench, squat way down, and all of the typical low T symptoms.

Blood tests showed total test levels of 321, 328, and 324 with free T levels of 6.6, 6.3, and 6.7.

My doc recommended TRT. I'm not thrilled about the prospect of being on testosterone for the rest of my life at 22.

I'm especially worried about the effect on fertility. I want to be able to have kids at some point in the future.

I know that you guys have a lot of experience with TRT and everything that it involves, so I'd really appreciate any advice that you could give me.

Thanks fellas.

Start using clomid 25mg ED, forever.

I recommend doing a strong pct regimen to see if that works:

day 1 through 10: 500iu HCG/day
then
2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 40mg/day
then
2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 20mg/day
then
2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 10mg/day.

I had low to at 250 before this. I ran 4 months of cyp @ 125mg/wk split into daily shots sub q. Then did that pct regimen. My test is 400 or so now without anything. I think it was caused by a poor pct in the past.

I recommend doing a strong pct regimen to see if that works:

day 1 through 10: 500iu HCG/day
then
2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 40mg/day
then
2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 20mg/day
then
2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 10mg/day.

I had low to at 250 before this. I ran 4 months of cyp @ 125mg/wk split into daily shots sub q. Then did that pct regimen. My test is 400 or so now without anything. I think it was caused by a poor pct in the past.

Running a cycle and doing very diligent PCT is something that I've considered trying before going on TRT for life. I ran a nolva/clomid PCT for 4 weeks after cycle, didn't get back to normal, but maybe changing doses and or adding HCG would make a difference.

Before cycle I was naturally just below 1200 total T, so I have quite a ways to go to get back to normal unfortunately.

You pct meds might have been bunk! Find a new source and try it again!

Running a cycle and doing very diligent PCT is something that I've considered trying before going on TRT for life. I ran a nolva/clomid PCT for 4 weeks after cycle, didn't get back to normal, but maybe changing doses and or adding HCG would make a difference.

Before cycle I was naturally just below 1200 total T, so I have quite a ways to go to get back to normal unfortunately.

Hcg helps pct tremendously for me.

I was thinking that in the 300s is not terrible but is a little low for 22 years old. Its not really even "low" by medical standards. But you say natural test levels being at 1200 originally! Wow. I don't see you getting back up that high again natural. I'm not a medical professional though so don't take my word for it. I'd say if you can get to 500 or so at your age you will feel good.

I don't know what my test was at in my early 20s but now I felt bad when it was 250 and lots better sitting at 400. Every one is different though. If you get it high enough that you "feel" better id say that's your mark, not necessarily an exact number.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131