over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 yo bodybuilder died of heart attack.

Have you heard about the tank in Afghanistan that was damaged by a roadside bomb? Well the driver's 3rd cousin was said to have taken Superdrol in 1995. So they're blaming the roadside bomb on Steroids...:rolleyes:

Most people are "sheeple". The media is made of sheeple, telling other sheeple what to think. As long as the lie a)doesn't interfere with their comfort, or b)makes them feel "safer", they go along with it.

I haven't believed one word the media has said since 9/11.

So Fuck it, I'm just gonna start blaming everything on steroids.

"Hey, you hear John crashed his car?"
"Yep...probably Steroids to blame".

"Wow, shitty weather today"
"Hmm...Probably steroids, but it could be 'second-hand-smoke".

"We're out of milk"
"Steroids!"

Last edited:
terrible, he was a good guy and had a bright future ahead of him 22 is way to young. it pisses me off how people always blame steroids.

On the other hand a lot of drug induced damage is often called "congenital" too. So it goes both ways.

even though a post mortem showed a heart defect media here talking steroids ,

Hard to say much about that, since the exact "defect" isn't mentioned, but it could have been a defect brought on/worsened by steroids, no? Kinda like Flex Wheeler's kidney problems or Matarazzo's heart failure.

It's possible rec drugs could have been a factor as well, but can't say since I don't know this guy.

And yes, the guy is obviously a steeroid user, despite his slight build.

Was a massive clen and coke additct, that coupled with hot weather and a sauna = Heart attack!

Was a massive clen and coke additct, that coupled with hot weather and a sauna = Heart attack!

Your first post and you say this? What proof have you got?

He is very well known on the internet. He started off in the Misc on bb.com. He had admitted to doing drugs at festivals in australia when he parties. I don't think he was an "addict" though. He also did use Clen quite a bit.

But the bottom line is he had an undiagnosed heart condition that he didn't know about.

In any case, it is very sad news as Zyzz was a really funny entertaining guy :(

He is very well known on the internet. He started off in the Misc on bb.com. He had admitted to doing drugs at festivals in australia when he parties. I don't think he was an "addict" though. He also did use Clen quite a bit.

But the bottom line is he had an undiagnosed heart condition that he didn't know about.

In any case, it is very sad news as Zyzz was a really funny entertaining guy :(

Ah ok, I knew he was from Australia. He is quite popular on FB too. I have also heard he was taking clen. But steroids are not the blame for his undiagnosed heart condition though!

Sounded like a great kid to me from that article. Obviously reinvented himself by using social networks and inspired by bodybuilding lifestyles. He became strongly inspirational through his transformation. Was quickly putting together a career and education early in life. Very admirable and resourceful to me rekless. This is your first post and this is what you have to say? Welcome to your blood in the water.

It's no doubt that his lifestyle contirbuted to his death at an earlier stage...the partying and stims and steroids were probably a very small part of it.....since he was lean and probably not a higher doser and young the higher blood pressure from the lifestyle could really whacked his heart out...I know quite a few guys that have died from heart failure at a young age-some were heavy some were light some used a bit of AAS but all were athletes and it was tied to the heart being defective..2 died of congestive heart failure...
RIP........

Jealousy and hate. A lot of guys hated this guy on the web. So they come out from their rocks to flame.

Jealousy and hate. A lot of guys hated this guy on the web. So they come out from their rocks to flame.

That's what I am thinking too. He is quite popular with the chicks too! Funny how some haters say all kind of shit after someone dies!

Ah ok, I knew he was from Australia. He is quite popular on FB too. I have also heard he was taking clen. But steroids are not the blame for his undiagnosed heart condition though!

100% in agreement. Without the heart condition, he would still be alive regardless of his lifestyle.

For Any vet whos been around they will tell you that Steroids Do Not cause heart attacks, period. But Cocaine does!!

H-

never heard of him til now but very sad...looks like dude was just trying to live it up, and enjoy the ride. haters gonna hate.

Sorry wan't flaming.

He was quite open about his usuage.

Was pointed out it was probably more the Rec drugs coupled with clen rather than just steroids that led to his demise.

Appologies to all i mean no harm!

What a loss!

I never heard of him but 22yrs is too young!

Just shows you can be ripped and healthy "Looking" but doesn't mean anything on the Inside!

Right up the road from me. Hope this link works for you!! He actually died infront of his Teammates, parents, and friends!

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity