over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 yo bodybuilder died of heart attack.

""He was a great guy. The YouTube [video] stuff was all for show. Aside from the steroids, he was a lovely guy."

I guess steroids make you a bad person? Anyway, it's far too tragic for something like this to happen. May God bless him and his family.

This furthers the importance of regular checkups and blood tests while using any type of foreign substances or just in general period.

Rip bro.

For Any vet whos been around they will tell you that Steroids Do Not cause heart attacks, period. But Cocaine does!!

H-

highly arguable statement. Generally speaking, abuse certainly can cause heart related problems.

I'm pretty sure zyzz didn't abuse though based on what I heard

Sad news espically @ a young age. Mike Mentzer also dies from a heart condition as did his brother and his father. Isnt it strange that Mike Mentzer lived the longest out of his brother and father (only by a year or so i believe) and he was a professional bodybuilder. His dad obv didnt juice, but Im sure the speculations of Mikes death were steroid related even though he lived longer than his sibling and father.

BTW This zyzz guy was a bodybuilder? He looks as if he is a MPD competitor.( and no im not knocking the guy either)

"He died of a heart attack at the age of 22? 23?

Due to all those protein shakes and pills he gobs down to make himself look good.

Oh the irony of it all....."

ever feel like slapping someone upside the head for being so stupid? i sure do.

Unfortunately the media will take every opportunity they can to blame steroids.

Sad but true. Just the typical media bias against wonder drugs, because Bush Sr. went and banned them.

This furthers the importance of regular checkups and blood tests while using any type of foreign substances or just in general period.

Rip bro.

I couldn't agree more!

RIP.

BTW This zyzz guy was a bodybuilder? He looks as if he is a MPD competitor.( and no im not knocking the guy either)

he didn't compete. He purely trained for the purpose of looking good cosmetically to everyone else. He cycled off too, rather than stayed on, to my knowledge

I have read about this guy on social media websites and they made him out to be a douche bag, And I wont lie he comes off as a d-bag in some of his videos that I have seen. But after reading the article the guy seems pretty smart. Sad to hear that he died. RIP

Regardless of how you felt about him its sad news, he was someones son and friend that shit is devastating.

That sucks. Zyzz was livin it up while all the haters sat and bitched about it. rip bro.

Man this is really depressing...

I just watched one of his vids and he seemed like really fun guy. 22 years old? Damn...

Sad news for sure..

He was on news channels, you know why ?

Not because he was popular or anything but because he took STEROIDS and Media thought it would be awesome to waste time with the rest of the news so they said " He had Body image issues" and " He took the shortcut aka steroids " to look good and be popular

It's trying to scare kids away from steroids ! that's all they are trying to do

I read about this guy last year perhaps, I am really upset that his death is blamed on steroids.

The guy passed away and his family is going through a tough time. I'm sure the bullshit media blaming steroids does not help and is very disrespectful.

Like others said, he seemed like he was having fun living life and its sad when someone young dies like that.

I know a couple people who have died from heart conditions, weren't on steroids, and were that age. It happens.

If he really was a nice guy ( only god knows ), he is enjoying Heaven rite now ! I believe in Heaven

I feel bad for his family, his mom especially ! Damn, they are going through a toughhhhh timeee !

How fucking disrespectful to his mom and family to mention drugs in the NEWS for his death... wowwww I can't believe how selfish these Media people are

I hope they get sued

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner