over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

220 before and 175after...

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is Larry .. He posts here On Pro Muscle .. This was our first full prep and it turned out really good.. placed first in his class at the fankouser show...

The guy is only 24 years old.. I started the prep with him at 16 weeks out and he was 220lbs.. He ended up top of the middles.. hes a little tall for the weight class but wasnt lacking condition....

our plans are to have a good off season, put some good muscle all over... back, chest and legs..

We are in no huge hurry to jump on stage again.. We Just want to be improved with more size and keep that stellar condition.. The off season is rolling along nicely and will be plotting out a show soon..

Attachments

• larrybeforeandafter.jpg
    larrybeforeandafter.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 1,241
Gee Whiz

I'm a neophyte to body building, but unfortunately I have too much first hand experience with cutting weight for wrestling. Particullarly in college.

That's mind blowing that the photo guy on the left lost 50lbs to become the photo guy on the right.

Alex, you are definitely the man, BUT to thine eyes that looks excessive. I shudder to imagine giving up the chocolate syrup on my night time trough of ice cream.

Thanks everyone, it was a great prep and alex is really worth every dime plus some....not only an awesome trainer but a great guy, i've learned a good deal from him.

I'm a neophyte to body building, but unfortunately I have too much first hand experience with cutting weight for wrestling. Particullarly in college.

That's mind blowing that the photo guy on the left lost 50lbs to become the photo guy on the right.

Alex, you are definitely the man, BUT to thine eyes that looks excessive. I shudder to imagine giving up the chocolate syrup on my night time trough of ice cream.

I really appreciate it my friend.. once you commit to a show.. its on! Once there is something at stake as trophies and awesome pics of yourself... the discipline seems to really kick in... Ask Larry... The guy dug down deep to follow the plan to a tee. Not one complaint... Also the guy is 24 years old.. the best is yet to come and we have plans already in the works...

But.. as for the suffering bro.. its not horrible at all.. I really think most people like this type of dieting... plenty of carbs, steak and all the diet soda you can drink!

Last edited:
Alex is the way to go. Hes prepping me for 2 shows right now and the results so far have been awesome and we still have 13 weeks of prep left. The best part is im barely hungry at all.

Respect, Alex and Larry. As always, Guru Alex gets inspirational results from his clients.

Alex is the way to go. Hes prepping me for 2 shows right now and the results so far have been awesome and we still have 13 weeks of prep left. The best part is im barely hungry at all.
cnock, I agree, in the same boat as you (13 weeks out)...it's a great feeling. I hired Alex last year 12 weeks out and dropped 50lbs..suffered quite a bit...not at all this go around..had a great offseason with Alex..Larry congrats man and make the best of your offseason with Alex in your corner.

cnock, I agree, in the same boat as you (13 weeks out)...it's a great feeling. I hired Alex last year 12 weeks out and dropped 50lbs..suffered quite a bit...not at all this go around..had a great offseason with Alex..Larry congrats man and make the best of your offseason with Alex in your corner.

Someone here has a pretty good tri himself.. Shit dude.. that was amazing what we did last prep man... not ideal but it worked! we are way on course Jake.. i cant wait..

Attachments

• jakecagle transformation.jpg
    jakecagle transformation.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 894
This is Larry .. He posts here On Pro Muscle .. This was our first full prep and it turned out really good.. placed first in his class at the fankouser show...

The guy is only 24 years old.. I started the prep with him at 16 weeks out and he was 220lbs.. He ended up top of the middles.. hes a little tall for the weight class but wasnt lacking condition....

our plans are to have a good off season, put some good muscle all over... back, chest and legs..

We are in no huge hurry to jump on stage again.. We Just want to be improved with more size and keep that stellar condition.. The off season is rolling along nicely and will be plotting out a show soon..

Only 24 and lookin awsome bro! Back ripped along with striated glutes. Very impressive! Alex, you apparantly know what your doin lol! Keep it up!

Only 24 and lookin awsome bro! Back ripped along with striated glutes. Very impressive! Alex, you apparantly know what your doin lol! Keep it up!

Hey i really appreciate it... I think some people think i only do contest preps.. but what i really like to do is get a good jump in the off season...

That was not the case with Jake in that transformation.. I just met him when he was i believe 13 weeks out and i had to pull out ever trick under my sleve to get in him in that shape and it worked out great.. I met him at the show .. I really cared about helping him all i could....

After the show.. we jumped on his off season, he also connected me with his brother.. other members of his family and friends and i have been working with all these guys/gals.. and a bunch are working with me on an upcoming show..

but what i really like to do is get a jump in the off season and start prepping for the contest prep... And in some cases i may never do the prep( the person may not compete) but nothing wrong with looking as if you can compete even if you plan to never compete.... thats the case with many people..

But in the case of a competitor.. I think its best to have a good productive off season leading up to the prep .. then the prep no only goes ten times smoother but ultimately end up in much better shape..

Someone here has a pretty good tri himself.. Shit dude.. that was amazing what we did last prep man... not ideal but it worked! we are way on course Jake.. i cant wait..

That looks amazing!

Hey i really appreciate it... I think some people think i only do contest preps.. but what i really like to do is get a good jump in the off season...

That was not the case with Jake in that transformation.. I just met him when he was i believe 13 weeks out and i had to pull out ever trick under my sleve to get in him in that shape and it worked out great.. I met him at the show .. I really cared about helping him all i could....

After the show.. we jumped on his off season, he also connected me with his brother.. other members of his family and friends and i have been working with all these guys/gals.. and a bunch are working with me on an upcoming show..

but what i really like to do is get a jump in the off season and start prepping for the contest prep... And in some cases i may never do the prep( the person may not compete) but nothing wrong with looking as if you can compete even if you plan to never compete.... thats the case with many people..

But in the case of a competitor.. I think its best to have a good productive off season leading up to the prep .. then the prep no only goes ten times smoother but ultimately end up in much better shape..

I think that a lot of people take the off season for granite. Im still only competing at state level and qualified for nationals in July. I realized that it was easier this time around by keeping my diet "clean" during off season and still putting on quality weight and growing while surrounding myself with positive/motivated people. The last 12 weeks or so before the show, as you know, makes a HUGE difference! Jake was very fortunate to run across you within 13 weeks out. Now i can only imagine if you keep working with him during the off season and learn how is body reacts to everything so you can really dial him in even more (if thats even possible lol) and continue to progress. When you really enjoy what u do and are passionate about it you will continue to amaze yourself. It really is amazing what your body is capable of doing and watching the transformation alone is enough to stay motivated! Im always learning something new every day and its always interesting to talk with the other competitors at the shows and to hear their crazy "tactics" lol! I might have to pick your brain later for some tips....Very impressed bro.

Great job to the both of you! He looked great!

Thanks everyone, it was such a smooth prep.I ate pretty damn good throughout the duration and never felt 'starved'...my strength never really took a hit or anything. One things for sure if anyone hires alex and just does what he says, they will be in for a treat by the time they step on stage.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear