over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

23 Gauge 1"

marvin1

Registered
I have the wrong pins for what I need until my new order comes, rookie move please advise. I have only 1" 23 gauge pins for tren ace and the propinator. With only having little to work with as far as length no pun intended (yeah thats what she said is funny) where should I inject? Obviously, shoulders but every other day they will be worn out and I have to use them to lift. With what I have where can I inject? I was thinking about injecting in two different areas of my shoulders giving me four sites but unsure.

I have the wrong pins for what I need until my new order comes, rookie move please advise. I have only 1" 23 gauge pins for tren ace and the propinator. With only having little to work with as far as length no pun intended (yeah thats what she said is funny) where should I inject? Obviously, shoulders but every other day they will be worn out and I have to use them to lift. With what I have where can I inject? I was thinking about injecting in two different areas of my shoulders giving me four sites but unsure.

1 inch is plenty for even your ass, thats what I use for me HRT. 1 1/2 inch will work fine too but you dont need that. 1 inch is plenty long and IMO 23 gauge is perfect. I thnk you have the perfect pins there.

Only time I would worry about 1 inch needles is if you are obese.

if you dont like the size, you can always get more. they are cheap and fast to get.

I use that exact same size for my quads. Just an idea.

It's all GTG....:)

I have been using 18g to draw, 25x1" in my ass for 2 years and never had a problem with any compound. I works best for me and painless for ED or EOD.

Inch is fine! If you can't use inch long pins, you're too fat!

Shoulders are my favorite site but I also use thighs and biceps. I also never inject more than 2cc in any one site at a time, so usually have to use multiple sites, generally!

Tren ace and prop are both viscous (thin) enough to flow through a 23g with little effort.

S

Inch is fine! If you can't use inch long pins, you're too fat! Shoulders are my favorite site but I also use thighs and biceps. I also never inject more than 2cc in any one site at a time, so usually have to use multiple sites, generally!

Tren ace and prop are both viscous (thin) enough to flow through a 23g with little effort.

S

Funny

if your worried about it put on a baggy sweatshirt go to a local CVS or Walgreens and buy some 23g 1.5 inch over the counter. ive done it multiple times and never had an issue. if they ask what u need them for just say you do your own b12 injections at home. never had a problem buying them over the counter.

if your worried about it put on a baggy sweatshirt go to a local CVS or Walgreens and buy some 23g 1.5 inch over the counter. ive done it multiple times and never had an issue. if they ask what u need them for just say you do your own b12 injections at home. never had a problem buying them over the counter.

Yeah it is legall to buy pins like that in some states. Even the ones its not you can still get pins at a needle exchange sometimes.

Its legal to buy them here but i got the same ol song and dance. Either they needed a script or flat out no. Im like wtf its not like im buying insilun pins and shooting up dope. For b12 yad yada yada. But 1st pharm i send my wife to they sell em to her no questions asked. :mad::mad:

Its legal to buy them here but i got the same ol song and dance. Either they needed a script or flat out no. Im like wtf its not like im buying insilun pins and shooting up dope. For b12 yad yada yada. But 1st pharm i send my wife to they sell em to her no questions asked. :mad::mad:

hahaha ya they know what a bodybuilder looks like, that why i said put on a baggy sweatshirt and cover up lol

i use 1" quads, triceps, delts, biceps no problem

hahaha ya they know what a bodybuilder looks like, that why i said put on a baggy sweatshirt and cover up lol

It just kinda pissed me off a bit. No wonder there is so much hiv/ hep c etc , going around. Drug users re using & sharing pins. I dont advocate drug abuse but people are going to do what they do no matter what. So why not have an easier time getting pins ya kno.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131