over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

23 reasons not to use HGH

Calpoly

Registered
lol read the article and look at the comments below

**broken link removed**

Ok scary shit. Anyone experience any of these side????

---
I am here: **broken link removed**

No lol, that article complete bullshit and the people replying utter retards. (not the people replying here but on that sites i mean)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No lol, that article complete bullshit and the people replying utter retards. (not the people replying here but on that sites i mean)

I'm glad u think so :)

---
I am here: **broken link removed**

K. 27.02.2011 at 10:18am

You left out: Ruin your life, Lose your job, Disowned by friends and team mates

^^^^^^^^^^^^
my favorite comment of em all...I guess he thinks they are talking about crack addiction

10 reasons to NOT DRIVE A CAR

- you gotta pay for gas
- you could crash
- you could crash and die
- you have to pay for insurance
- you have to pay for maintance
- you have to change the oil
- you have to change the wheels
- you have to change the timing belt
- you have to renew licence plate and pay for fees

this is all i read

What is most disturbing is how easily it is available to the public over the Internet. One of the highest Google ranked hGh sites will sell the drug to anyone regardless of age, usage or health. But we can see it obviously affects mental capacity as well: The headline in their site boasts

We Ship To All 141 Countries'

I didn't read the article, but it's encouraging that they believe good GH is readily available to those other than Lance Armstrong.

Did it say that?

My number one reason for not using GH is its probably fake. I'd rather but a Mini-14. I like those. But only the wooden stock. But I want a wooden stock with a flash suppressor like my M1a. It's tough to find them. But not as tough as finding real GH.

I'm laying in bed on my iPad typing this gibberish because as soon as I get up I have to walk my 3 dogs, and I dont feel like it. Plus I'm looking at my wife's implants. Gropey TC is ok with where he is at.

Last edited:
Get them poor dogs out and take your mind off that bullshit article. Out of interest and ot what dogs you own.

I like that,,,I got a ton of problems and besides price,, HGH isnt one of them

Haha so true, gh strips the fat from the body and the dollars from the wallet

The dumbest thing I've read in a long time. Author is a retard. No offense to anyone withe loved ones who are mentally challenged.

Here is reason # 24. It is a waste of money. I have used 3 different generics with almost no results. Also used Pfizer's genotropin. That was the real deal, considerable fat loss around midsection, but 6 mo. later it was back. Here is a quote from Mus. Dev. mag., Jan. 2010. Article was Anabolic Edge by Jose Antonio, PhD. " The word around the scientific community is that HGH dosen't do much."

Here is reason # 24. It is a waste of money. I have used 3 different generics with almost no results. Also used Pfizer's genotropin. That was the real deal, considerable fat loss around midsection, but 6 mo. later it was back. Here is a quote from Mus. Dev. mag., Jan. 2010. Article was Anabolic Edge by Jose Antonio, PhD. " The word around the scientific community is that HGH dosen't do much."

Fuck the scientific community(on this subject anyway) . Get affordable quality gh. I like riptropin but there are a few others available from our sponsors. Then stay on indefinitely. If you come off for a few weeks here and there make sure diets spot on and you won't get fat. Gh lets you use less gear with equal results for less health penalty. Gh keeps joints strong so you can keep pending decent weights in your 40s and beyond. It also keeps you full and vascular, even in the morning when you should be flat. Pumps in gym are very good. I personally would give up gear before gh. Bang for buck i will admit gh isn't that great

Lol your diet didn't cause the weight to come back the hgh did after six months ?

Summersgold, after 6 months off gh I think it's reasonable to assume that fat levels would increase. I think most guys who commit to gh do so for the very long term, year in and year out. 6 months off is too long IMO. Give it another try with a longer commitment and add some slin and see how ya do. Good luck.

I didn't read the article, but it's encouraging that they believe good GH is readily available to those other than Lance Armstrong.

Did it say that?

My number one reason for not using GH is its probably fake. I'd rather but a Mini-14. I like those. But only the wooden stock. But I want a wooden stock with a flash suppressor like my M1a. It's tough to find them. But not as tough as finding real GH.

I'm laying in bed on my iPad typing this gibberish because as soon as I get up I have to walk my 3 dogs, and I dont feel like it. Plus I'm looking at my wife's implants Gropey TC is ok with where he is at.

Pictures or it ain't so :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner