over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

23 year old male, test level 435

blaze918

Registered
Hey guys,
I just got some blood work done. Its been about 4 months since my last cycle (pct was about 6 weeks, nolva and clomid). I guess I'm just wondering if 435 seems low to yall? I've spent most of my life being tired and a bit depressed, and I've always needed tons of sleep. Just wondering if my test level could be the culprit.
Thanks!
Also wanted to add that I didn't get my test levels checked before doing my first cycle, but I doubt the steroids are to blame for the low levels...I feel like I've always felt.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I just got some blood work done. Its been about 4 months since my last cycle (pct was about 6 weeks, nolva and clomid). I guess I'm just wondering if 435 seems low to yall? I've spent most of my life being tired, and I've always needed tons of sleep. Just wondering if my test level could be the culprit.
Thanks!

It's in normal range. Not at the high end or anything but def not super low. I wouldn't think it would contribute to you being tired.. what did the doc say?

He didn't say anything, just that it was in normal range. Lol I was looking at a chart that showed testosterone levels by age group, age 75-84 averages around 470. I have the t levels of a grand pa. At least I still look good though...oh well.

im 21, and have always been on the lower end of the normal range. but my latest blood work showed my test levels around 650. the only thing i did before the test was take 25mg proviron, 25mg aromasin, and 40mg nolva like a week earlier i believe. i was really surprised my test was that high because ive always been 3-400.

now i dont know if what i did really helped my test or not but i can tell my test is staying stable off cycle bc i experienced the depression and fatigue you are when i was around 3-400. i believe it helped

Mine was 305 before any roids.

Fuck that sh*t. I made my decision a while ago and never looked back. I Feel way better which carries over to every other aspect of my life.

Just get labs done to makes sure you're staying healthy.

im 21, and have always been on the lower end of the normal range. but my latest blood work showed my test levels around 650. the only thing i did before the test was take 25mg proviron, 25mg aromasin, and 40mg nolva like a week earlier i believe. i was really surprised my test was that high because ive always been 3-400.

now i dont know if what i did really helped my test or not but i can tell my test is staying stable off cycle bc i experienced the depression and fatigue you are when i was around 3-400. i believe it helped

Makes sense. My levels are usually around 450 and 2 weeks after PCT while I was just taking 0.25mg adex EOD my levels came back at 800.

He didn't say anything, just that it was in normal range. Lol I was looking at a chart that showed testosterone levels by age group, age 75-84 averages around 470. I have the t levels of a grand pa. At least I still look good though...oh well.

Bro -- Guys of all ages do just fine at vastly different serum test levels. Don't get hung up on that chart....just reference ranges there bro

Mine was in the 300's at age 21, I feel your pain.

I see your username is blaze..... I've heard constant use of MJ can lower test levels. Just a thought.

Thanks for all the responses,
I guess the question is whether 435 justifies self administered trt. I doubt any dr would prescribe it because of my young age. haha I actually don't smoke mj, blaze was a name I liked a ton when I was a kiddo. Been using it ever since for online stuff.
Yea right now I take vyvanse for energy and add, and citalopram for depression. Lol sucks being on meds, but definitely makes a difference in my everyday life.
I wonder if trt would eliminate the low energy and bad feelings.

What I might consider doing is just running a trt dose of test for a couple months to see if it helps. It would be great to drop the vyvanse and citalopram.

Thanks for all the responses,
I guess the question is whether 435 justifies self administered trt. I doubt any dr would prescribe it because of my young age. haha I actually don't smoke mj, blaze was a name I liked a ton when I was a kiddo. Been using it ever since for online stuff.
Yea right now I take vyvanse for energy and add, and citalopram for depression. Lol sucks being on meds, but definitely makes a difference in my everyday life.
I wonder if trt would eliminate the low energy and bad feelings.

I could be way off base here but I thought I may have heard that anti-depressants can lower test?

I could be way off base here but I thought I may have heard that anti-depressants can lower test?

Paxil lowered mine about 150 points and tanked my libido. Def not a fan of ssri meds.

I've heard Paxil can but I'm under the impression that citalopram doesn't.

I've heard Paxil can but I'm under the impression that citalopram doesn't.

well citalopram is actually in the same family as paxil; (SSRI) dont know much about this drug but i would say its worth investigating. Mabey consider a 4 week pct to restart as well.

depression and 'T' levels.

typically ppls living with depression have lower T levels as well as other hormone levels--ssri's typically will crash libido (well documented).

to get around the libido crash of ssri anti-depressants--look into 'dopamine' agonists as an alternate form of anti-depressant?

for males-elevated 'T' levels (~800-1200ng/dl) with estro in normal range will typically offset some of the debilitating symptoms of depression and improve ones sense of well being.

best of luck,
cavdude

Hey guys,
I just got some blood work done. Its been about 4 months since my last cycle (pct was about 6 weeks, nolva and clomid). I guess I'm just wondering if 435 seems low to yall? I've spent most of my life being tired and a bit depressed, and I've always needed tons of sleep. Just wondering if my test level could be the culprit.
Thanks!
Also wanted to add that I didn't get my test levels checked before doing my first cycle, but I doubt the steroids are to blame for the low levels...I feel like I've always felt.

435 is normal.

And this is why you get blood work before and after your cycle. You you know what your baseline is.

Cool,
yea I guess I just wont worry about it to much. I'll just do some more reading on it and consider my options. At least I'm in the 400's, better than the 300's. Probably wouldn't hurt to get a second blood test from a different lab. I've heard your results can vary a lot.
Thanks every body.

Good thread. I was tested like 5 times and only came up officially low once with like a 387 I think. The rest were around the 420's-440's but never in the 450's.

I too am on a generic zoloft, but libido hasn't crashed anymore than usual lol. Caber helps a TON with my libido, but blaze I've thought about my levels being too low as well. In a scale of 400-1200 and we're right at the bottom.

I will soon take a hrt dose of prop just to really see if that helps me at all or if it's just a mental thing. If I start to feel better then I'll keep my natural test crashed and just go to a doc for hrt if possible. I'm going to be 29 this year so I don't really feel like I'm jumping the gun too much really.

Good luck either way man!

Last edited:
Good thread. I was tested like 5 times and only came up officially low once with like a 387 I think. The rest were around the 420's-440's but never in the 450's.

I too am on a generic zoloft, but libido hasn't crashed anymore than usual lol. Caber helps a TON with my libido, but blaze I've thought about my levels being too low as well. In a scale of 400-1200 and we're right at the bottom.

I will soon take a hrt dose of prop just to really see if that helps me at all or if it's just a mental thing. If I start to feel better then I'll keep my natural test crashed and just go to a doc for hrt if possible. I'm going to be 29 this year so I don't really feel like I'm jumping the gun too much really.

Good luck either way man!

Thanks Gnosis,
yea it sucks being bottom. I've heard that instead of doing hrt you can inject hcg to cause your body to produce more of its own testosterone. I'm in the same boat as you, I just want to know if having a higher T level would make me feel better. Hey let me know how you feel after taking an hrt dose of prop.

What many people dont understand is that what we consider "normal" ranges within laboratory standards is not as normal as you think. For 95% of lab tests the numbers do not change as we age. For example your Sodium (Na) level is pretty much the same from birth till you die, amongst many other tests. Blood levels such as testosterone, IGF, etc since they decline steadily every single year after the age of 18-22 dont fall in that category and hence why the "normal" range is so wide. Anytime the lab range is 3-4X fold different from either low to high you know to be suspicious. For example Sodium levels should be 137-142. That't is. Very tight range. When we say testosterone 250-1100 is considered "normal" you have to ask yourself how is that possible?

That is because when these ranges were determined decades ago, they test these levels on patients from 18-65yrs of age. This is obviously done to get a very good average from the general population to set standards and it usually works for most tests. But when your mix of test subjects are 18yo to 65yo guys you can see how suddenly both 250 and 1100 can be considered normal. The bottom line is that just because you FALL in that range does not mean YOU are normal.

Most men feel significant issues with low T below 500. When you are 18 and a young stud your levels are 800-1100 and they steadily decline. Around 35-40yrs of age people are in the 500 range and some lower and some higher. It is around this time that when numbers drop below 400-500 patients will have significant issues. If 300 or 400 were considered normal then we would not correct mens levels to 900. We would just correct them to the lowest possible acceptable level.

The bottom line is that if you are 23 and your test level is in the 400s, you have basically screwed yourself and may require TRT for the rest of your life.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws