over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

23 year old male, test level 435

Blaze I will def get back to you on this. I've been contemplating this for sometime now as well.

Alpha good post and I know what you are saying. There have been a few threads floating around where hrt docs discuss their protocols etc and I've been checking them out during all my free time.

I've always been interested in getting a better physique, but the libido and depression thing kills me lately. I've felt a definite decline from when I was 18 or so until now, absolutely sure of that. My performance is still great in the gym and I grow facial hair etc, so I def look normal lol. I just go through my day completely bored at every minute and negative in my mind, but I act positive so I can keep my job.

I want to see if 150 mg weekly of prop helps and go from there, then I'll start doing directlabs and see where I'm at bw wise.

Good thread Blaze :D

Not low enough

Cool, appreciate the responses alpha a gnosis.
Alpha, hopefully that isn't the case. I have a felling that it would be pretty hard to find a Dr. willing to prescribe a 23 yr old testosterone (plus I would very much like to have kids someday). I think my first priority should be to get a second blood test from a different lab. I hear that our testosterone values vary a lot throughout the day.
Gnosis, I feel for you man. It really does suck. I would love to drop the ssri and the vyvanse. I suppose I'm just looking for the root cause of feeling tired and bored so much as well as why I would get depressed so easily. I've always wondered in the back of my mind if it could be related to my testosterone levels.

Alpha, hopefully that isn't the case. I have a felling that it would be pretty hard to find a Dr. willing to prescribe a 23 yr old testosterone (plus I would very much like to have kids someday). I think my first priority should be to get a second blood test from a different lab. I hear that our testosterone values vary a lot throughout the day.
Gnosis, I feel for you man. It really does suck. I would love to drop the ssri and the vyvanse. I suppose I'm just looking for the root cause of feeling tired and bored so much as well as why I would get depressed so easily. I've always wondered in the back of my mind if it could be related to my testosterone levels.

You can always try triptorelin 100mcg along with 4 weeks of clomid and tore and then repeat blood test four weeks after you stop the clomid/tore and see where you are. That is pretty much last ditch effort to kick start your HPA.

Alpha, hopefully that isn't the case. I have a felling that it would be pretty hard to find a Dr. willing to prescribe a 23 yr old testosterone (plus I would very much like to have kids someday). I think my first priority should be to get a second blood test from a different lab. I hear that our testosterone values vary a lot throughout the day. Gnosis, I feel for you man. It really does suck. I would love to drop the ssri and the vyvanse. I suppose I'm just looking for the root cause of feeling tired and bored so much as well as why I would get depressed so easily. I've always wondered in the back of my mind if it could be related to my testosterone levels.

Testosterone dose vary widely throughout the day. I attached a chart to show the variance.

At 25 I had to go on TRT and I have never even used AAS. I have pituitary disorder, and have no LH or FSH production as well as no thyroid hormone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• testbig.gif
    testbig.gif
    3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Testosterone dose vary widely throughout the day. I attached a chart to show the variance.

At 25 I had to go on TRT and I have never even used AAS. I have pituitary disorder, and have no LH or FSH production as well as no thyroid hormone.

attachment.php

My levels tested before any AAS were 450 at 20 years old :( they were about 500 between my 1st (designer steroid) and current 2nd cycle at 21 years old. I guess I'm an old man

My levels tested before any AAS were 450 at 20 years old :( they were about 500 between my 1st (designer steroid) and current 2nd cycle at 21 years old. I guess I'm an old man

WHat time of day was it? Do you recall?

Also, if you had a lot of stress at the time, low vitamin D, poor sleep, were drinking alcohol, or recently recovered from any kind of illness all could have affected your levels (sorry if this was already brought up and I missed that post).

I guess I got lucky having a good Doc who really looked into the cause of my low t rather than just blowing me off saying I was too young for HRT. I just wish they found out sooner.

Hopefully you can get things squared away. I've heard of Doctors using various methods to reset the HPTA. One that I know of is Dr. Crisler. If you google him you might be able to find some info about what he offer you.

WHat time of day was it? Do you recall?

Also, if you had a lot of stress at the time, low vitamin D, poor sleep, were drinking alcohol, or recently recovered from any kind of illness all could have affected your levels (sorry if this was already brought up and I missed that post).

I guess I got lucky having a good Doc who really looked into the cause of my low t rather than just blowing me off saying I was too young for HRT. I just wish they found out sooner.

Hopefully you can get things squared away. I've heard of Doctors using various methods to reset the HPTA. One that I know of is Dr. Crisler. If you google him you might be able to find some info about what he offer you.

At 12:00pm I had around 330 twice. At 8-9am I had the 450 and 516 so thats what I was counting since I know you have to get tested early in the day. I'm pretty sure I'll be on TRT when I'm 30+ but for now at 21 I decided to start cycling, hoping to keep it moderate though. Maybe on about 1/3 of the year.

Mentalflex that is a tough situation man. What made you want to get your levels checked? My blood was drawn later in the afternoon around 3:00. I think my best course of action would be to get a retest before 10am.

1. Get off of prescription medications, all of you who said you are taking them.
2. If your test levels are 435, that's dandy. But if you are trying to get big, start taking 125-150mg test weekly at least.
3. If you can afford it, get 2iu of pharmaceutical grade GH.
4. Take a bit of t3, pharm grade, daily..as in 12.5mcg-25mcg to get yourself at the highest levels.

This is if your concern is optimal performance at an average state. High range levels of test, high range levels of gh/igf-1, very good thyroid function.

If you are trying to get huge, and want to take things to the next level and extreme, add a healthy dosage of anabolics, raise the test a tiny bit, and up the HGH.

First, and foremost, get off all prescription medications. This is America's #1 downfall, and corruption in society. No, it's not social media and social networking, it''s prescription medications along with fatherless child-raising.

This is a doctor in training here, telling you this. Medications are the devil.

Thanks for all the responses,
I guess the question is whether 435 justifies self administered trt. I doubt any dr would prescribe it because of my young age. haha I actually don't smoke mj, blaze was a name I liked a ton when I was a kiddo. Been using it ever since for online stuff.
Yea right now I take vyvanse for energy and add, and citalopram for depression. Lol sucks being on meds, but definitely makes a difference in my everyday life.
I wonder if trt would eliminate the low energy and bad feelings.

HRT for a 435 level?? I don't know man. No telling what is causing your low energy. Could be anything. Diet comes to mind. How is your sexual function?

What many people dont understand is that what we consider "normal" ranges within laboratory standards is not as normal as you think. For 95% of lab tests the numbers do not change as we age. For example your Sodium (Na) level is pretty much the same from birth till you die, amongst many other tests. Blood levels such as testosterone, IGF, etc since they decline steadily every single year after the age of 18-22 dont fall in that category and hence why the "normal" range is so wide. Anytime the lab range is 3-4X fold different from either low to high you know to be suspicious. For example Sodium levels should be 137-142. That't is. Very tight range. When we say testosterone 250-1100 is considered "normal" you have to ask yourself how is that possible?

That is because when these ranges were determined decades ago, they test these levels on patients from 18-65yrs of age. This is obviously done to get a very good average from the general population to set standards and it usually works for most tests. But when your mix of test subjects are 18yo to 65yo guys you can see how suddenly both 250 and 1100 can be considered normal. The bottom line is that just because you FALL in that range does not mean YOU are normal.

Most men feel significant issues with low T below 500. When you are 18 and a young stud your levels are 800-1100 and they steadily decline. Around 35-40yrs of age people are in the 500 range and some lower and some higher. It is around this time that when numbers drop below 400-500 patients will have significant issues. If 300 or 400 were considered normal then we would not correct mens levels to 900. We would just correct them to the lowest possible acceptable level.

The bottom line is that if you are 23 and your test level is in the 400s, you have basically screwed yourself and may require TRT for the rest of your life.

thank you for pointing out the "normal" range stuff normal is relative.

i was perscribed trt when i was 25ish. i knew something was wrong i told the dr he didnt believe me but test came back just like i said test was 117.

there are so many different variables in our day to day lives that can effect and impact our hormone levels, particularly with modern diet.

growing up i was fat, i got fat easily and even though i played sports at i high level i was fat and didnt look how i wanted. i could never get lean.

this all can be addresswed properly and you can have a better life if you are responsable. if you waqnt to stay legal you can find a doc or antiaging clinic that will do this, they can and will tke you to the higher ranges of the spectrum and give you real pharm gear. its expensive.

you could also do it on your own, you can get blood work done and you can use gear and diet responsibly. even if you go on hrt with proper pct you can have kids. clomid, nolva and ana work amazingly well and it is not something that most dr.s know much about.

just because something is within a "normal" range doesnt mean its right for you, its your body and your life, take responsabitly for it, dont hand it over to some dr. decide how you want to live and go do it. i think in the end if you work out, eat good take a little gear and supps you will probobly be more healthy and have a better longer quality of life.

of course abuse can take you in the other direction...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws