over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

235lbs to 210lbs Need final help

Derek

Registered
I stated dieting middle of July following a modified Atkins Diet, except i had a post-workout drink of 2 scoops of Cell-tech and 2 scoops of protein. I dropped about 20lbs in the first 2 months. I hit a plateau 2 weeks ago and starting taking an ECA stack and dropped 5 lbs during those 2 weeks. Now i am taking 1 scoop of celltech and 1 scoop of protein as soon as i get up. Same thing before workout and and same thing right after. My workouts have been going great! however i was curious if the creatine is causing me to stay bloated. im 8-9% fat now and abs are looking good except I just look a bit smooth. I was thinking about stopping the creatine and maybe taking some dandilion root to get sharper. Any suggestions?

Im 6ft 210 9%natural (obviously :) )

Thanks

Drop the creatine if you wanna lose that smooth watery look, for me at least when i did it, it kept the smooth look. But that was when i WAS natural. You'll notice you drop more weight when you get off it, cause your still holding excess water weight, but dont be suprise if you see yourself losing a little muscle size, since creatine holds water in your muscles.

Well Im stopping the Celltech in the Am. I will only take it before and after workout cause thats the only time I take in carbs. Im also taking a fat burner 3x per day. It had dandylion root in there so hopefully I will lose some water retension. I want to look sharp for Saturday night. Any advice on what to do?

Well Sat came and went and I looked decent. My weight was about 207lbs. Lowest its been in 10years. I looked lean.

My goal now is to gain some muscle however I want to eat carbs when the body craves them.

As soon as I wake I was gonna have 2 scoops of when and 2 scoops of celltech. same thing before and after workout.

theres 200g of dextrose right there. The rest will be protein and fat and little carbs.
Is this a plan. My goal is to build some muscle while keeping fat low.My goal is to get my fat lower 6-7% is my ulyimate goal.However I dont want to want to eat only 70g of carbs per day now in fear of burning muscle now.

I have not trained in 2 weeks and my diet has been slack just a bit. I needed the break..

Any advice?

Hmm

Are you running insulin, I ask because why are you just using simple sugars. How about some oat meal or other carb sources.

Hey bro, I would lay off the celltech/creatine for a little while. Its good to load and then maintain your doses, but it sounds like you've been on it for a while. Its hard to figure out whether the stuff has any effect anyway (as far as I know, fiber size and number are not influenced by creatine). Your body needs a chance to upregulate its own production of creatine and since you're coming off of a show, now may be the time to do it. You should just drop some water weight, wait a month or two before going back on and then look for changes related to the celltech. I would say its just an overpriced hodgepodge of stuff that may have no effect, but test it and let us know.
HC

Well I am down to 208lbs.. stopped my diet a few months ago and stopped traiining to help recuperate. Now my goal is to build lean size. I do not want to bulk cause i do not compete but I want to have a muscular physige and help build some more muscle.

Right now my diet is I woudl guess an isocaloris diet. Nothing extreme.. just good eating.. Eating maybe 2500 calories...

Remember I can proobably bulk on 3000, my metabolism is warped...

Need some suggestions..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity