over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

245lbs before and 195lbs After

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is Ben Gum.. Recently competed and won the novice overall at the NPC Fankouser ...

The dude really has come a long way...

Last year i did his prep for the NPC pittsburgh... which was his first show.. and this year he was much improved.. His off season weight was still too high but it all came together..

Were working on a good off season and the North Americans in 2011.

Attachments

• bengumbeforeandafter.jpg
    bengumbeforeandafter.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,210
Like I told you before, amazing progress!

How tall is he?

You brought him in ripped to shreds!

That guy looks like a totally different person, Alex!

This is Ben Gum.. Recently competed and won the novice overall at the NPC Fankouser ...

The dude really has come a long way...

Last year i did his prep for the NPC pittsburgh... which was his first show.. and this year he was much improved.. His off season weight was still too high but it all came together..

Were working on a good off season and the North Americans in 2011.

Nice work!!!

Ben is a good guy and a very hard worker. You guys really put it togethre for this last show and he looked great. A little more chest and back to balance things out and he will do very well in his move up the ranks.

Ben is a good guy and a very hard worker. You guys really put it togethre for this last show and he looked great. A little more chest and back to balance things out and he will do very well in his move up the ranks.

Thanks Chris... You were there first hand to see the show so i value your input for sure man.. Plus Bens only competed 1 full season and 2 shows.. Hes got work a head of him..( dont we all).. but he has started off on the right foot and think were heading in the right direction.

bulldog Spirit and Highoutput, Amazon doll, Day dub, JT, pre load, Jetset: thanks for the support.. Competing is tough... doing well or winning is just icing on the cake.. No lie.. it was a lot of work but worth it.. I tell you.. nothing better than finishing your prep in style..

Last edited:
You truly are amazing at what you do Alex, Did you work with him the whole year or was it just for competition and if so how long?

You truly are amazing at what you do Alex, Did you work with him the whole year or was it just for competition and if so how long?

Hey thanks a lot! I started working with him for the NPC pitsburgh show.. and I think we did a 12 week prep for that show( his first show).. and that was a scramble because he weighed almost 250lbs when i started that prep... I got him down to 198lbs and he looked really good( i posted some pics of this)... His off season time was short but yes... I did work with him off season for this show..and he put on a decent amount of muscle..

And we planned to do a nice long off season but he decided to do this show because i believe its close to home for him... So... we once again did a short prep.. about 11-12 weeks and had quite a bit of weight to lose... but .. it all came together pretty darn good...

This off season, We are definitely working on keeping things much tighter and putting on some muscle.. The dude is young and has many shows a head of him.. but hes a good learner, and respectuful ... a real nice guy to work with..

Thanks again for what you said...Honestly.. when it comes to prep .. even when a person has a lot to lose.. im up for the challenge..

Incredible transformation and unbelievable!! :eek:

thanks a lot..

Attachments

• bengumnovice overall.jpg
    bengumnovice overall.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 922

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics