over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

24iu HGH blast!

TP, i dont mean to come off the wrong way, im not trying to critize you..i respect your knowledge and i think you are a pretty smart dude...

im sure philey wouldnt hold out on us... we are his pro muscle bro's..haha ;)

Last edited:
hmm wasn't expecting this thread to take off like this.

what happened to me when i did the 24iu blast was i felt like a super jump into the hgh administration. it's day 4 and i did 24iu's first day. waited two days and did 6 iu's. already i have the carpel tunnel and swolen effect through out my limbs and joints. dont feel that usually for weeks. i could feel the sudden pumps and swollen enhancements atleast for the next two days after that 24iu's. i would have administered my 6iu's next two days but the burst was so strong i felt i didnt have to it was that strong. i liked it very much and i see the difference already. I'd have to say you are going to have to try it once and see for your self and you'll know what i mean by the burst.

I think the problem TP4U has is he thinks there is always a better way to do something. He needs to start looking at how the human body functions and spend more time researching how the drug is used in the real world. There are reasons that doctors prescribe the drugs the way they do. I don't agree with the 24 i every 2 weeks for bodybuilding purposes, but i do remember Phil posting 2 iu EOD....that i do agree with but a little higer dose. 4 - 6 iu EOD.

Good kid that with time is going to get it. And when he does watch out.

Last edited:
TooPowerful4u said:
Dude there might not be SECRETS, but theres alot of shit we all dont know. Thats why i ask. Why dont you tell me how to use cytadren. Oh thats right, not many people like to give away that secret huh (ALOT of national competitors use it by the way, so its not a rarely used drug)? Do your research and see if you can find out the proper way, what you wanna bet you cant unless you ask someone like Phil to teach u? I know that specific drug is a bad example, but it makes my point.
So anyone here who could elaborate on the cytadren protocol? Like for the last few days/weeks going into a show.

KillerStack said:
So anyone here who could elaborate on the cytadren protocol? Like for the last few days/weeks going into a show.

lol it was just an example bro. Your not gonna find the REAL info on a board, just vague shit... pretty much.... ur gonna have to pay sum1 to teach you. I was sworn to secrecy myself as is anyone who the info is passed on to usually.... so iv come to see

TooPowerful4u said:
lol it was just an example bro. Your not gonna find the REAL info on a board, just vague shit... pretty much.... ur gonna have to pay sum1 to teach you. I was sworn to secrecy myself as is anyone who the info is passed on to usually.... so iv come to see
Yeah well I've been looking for info on this specifically.
What's the big deal with keeping this as a secret - I mean really? :confused:
Everything else is out in the open pretty much.

I'm interested in using it for a dry look pre-contest. What I've gleaned from the boards is that guys are using it at like a tab a day, well below what would lower cortisol. So the "drying" effect is due to it working at the kidney as sort of a diuretic. Also it seems it's usually not taken every day.

Anyone else who'd like to chime in with specifics here? It's not like cytadren would make anyone a champion by itself. I mean WTF is the deal here lol :confused: :D

KillerStack said:
Yeah well I've been looking for info on this specifically.
What's the big deal with keeping this as a secret - I mean really? :confused:
Everything else is out in the open pretty much.

I'm interested in using it for a dry look pre-contest. What I've gleaned from the boards is that guys are using it at like a tab a day, well below what would lower cortisol. So the "drying" effect is due to it working at the kidney as sort of a diuretic. Also it seems it's usually not taken every day.

Anyone else who'd like to chime in with specifics here? It's not like cytadren would make anyone a champion by itself. I mean WTF is the deal here lol :confused: :D

just being honest.... nobody is gonna just come out and tell you.... most people dont even know how to use it correctly

i agree with phil...

cytadren is some heavy shit...

i have used it beofe and i really liked the results but theprice i paid was a bit too high... but you gotta do what you wanna do...

IBE changed their name what's their website again....I picked up some b 12 and some clen it was good

TooPowerful4u said:
Maybe Phil would be so kind as to name a price so we can all chip in, then come here n explain this theory fully to us. I would really like to know if this is optimal!

Why don't you just pay Phil to train you if you are so keen to find out his secrets?

finephysique said:
Why don't you just pay Phil to train you if you are so keen to find out his secrets?

why dont you NOT speak of what you do not know, and you wont have to worry about being in my business?

Well what have you to say about that FP ??:)

Anyway..............

I have being reading old posts by Phil and Big A. So I tried a little experment on myself. I was doing my GH 5 on 2off at 6iu split shots throughout the day. So I left it for a few days and then before bed shot 12iu just too see and did not find it any different to running 4iu before bed. Maybe I did not use a high enough dose as 12iu is only half of what Big A adviced. Untill I do a little more research into this I will be sticking wity my 5 on 2 off.

LMR hey forgot in my last post here to say thank you for the compliments on our board.
TP4U hey I dont really think people are being as insulting as you think. Someone suggesting you work directly with Phil if you have such faith in him-why do you take offense? Seems like an idea to me...you described what he can do for people...so go for it!
Yes there are some secrets. But we are here describing why this gh phenomona occurs, and still is there some hidden secret? We are all trying to discuss it-thats what its all about. Other things (you mention Cytadren) OK maybe there are some tricks that most dont know.
I will tell you Cytadren (first hand experience) is nothing to fool or experiment with. Either totally and completely investigate how to use, or dont try. Main think is to only use it briefly. Your body will compensate from overuse by producing ACTH, a similar hormone. Cytadren is know specifically to supress Cortisol, but will also supress ALL hormones in varying degrees. Think about if you want that or not...

TooPowerful4u said:
why dont you NOT speak of what you do not know, and you wont have to worry about being in my business?

What are you claiming that I do not know?
I think it was a very valid question considering
- You wanted Phil to name a price so we could all chip in to find out the big secret
-You are convinced that Phil is hiding something from you and by hiring him to train you surely it will be revealed
-this is a discussion board where everyone is allowed to post their views and that is my view, no less valid than your own accusative rants

If you don't want people being in your business why not move to the Anatartic live in an igloo and never bother coming on the net to share your business, then nobody will be in your business and you won't have to throw your little hissy fits.

MikeS said:
LMR hey forgot in my last post here to say thank you for the compliments on our board.
TP4U hey I dont really think people are being as insulting as you think. Someone suggesting you work directly with Phil if you have such faith in him-why do you take offense? Seems like an idea to me...you described what he can do for people...so go for it!
Yes there are some secrets. But we are here describing why this gh phenomona occurs, and still is there some hidden secret? We are all trying to discuss it-thats what its all about. Other things (you mention Cytadren) OK maybe there are some tricks that most dont know.
I will tell you Cytadren (first hand experience) is nothing to fool or experiment with. Either totally and completely investigate how to use, or dont try. Main think is to only use it briefly. Your body will compensate from overuse by producing ACTH, a similar hormone. Cytadren is know specifically to supress Cortisol, but will also supress ALL hormones in varying degrees. Think about if you want that or not...

I agree with Mike about the Cytadren I have used it before and it made me feel like shit I wouldn't go near it again.

***Edited***
There's no need for you to speak like that!
***Big A***

ALso no reason for him to make suggestions on what he thinks i should do. I could care less what he thinks or wants me to do, what i do is none of his business. I was looking for insight on the topic and thats it, not his personal opinion on what he believes i should do.... so he can keep his suggestions to himself!

Last edited:
TooPowerful4u said:

And I always said roid rage was a myth :cool:

If you read my post it was on the topic of the 24i.u. GH blast or more precisely it was in relation to your feeling that Phil knew something extra and I was merely offering a reasonable suggestion as to how you could find out the info from Phil, you then subsequently wandered off topic.
I now realise there was little point in offering you a solution, I have looked at a few of your posts and realise you don't want reason you want to run with paranoid conspiracy theories that they are hiding something from you all of the time.

Large less frequent burst of GH mimic that of the early stages of development when you grow at the fastest rate, a theory P.Borressen wrote about many years ago.

welcome bro,

just occured to me. is this mike strong? think we know each other all ready.
MikeS said:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear