over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

24iu HGH blast!

LuvMuhRoids said:
welcome bro,

just occured to me. is this mike strong? think we know each other all ready.

Naw, completley Differant people...

@rAJJIN I just came across this 18 years old thread lol. I am wondering if you continued doing this protocol? My second question is do you take it all in one 24ui shoot or spread through day?

I can’t remember 2 years ago besides 18.
But to answer your question I use little hgh at a time these days. Rite now is none.
When I do use it it’s appx 3-5 iu per day
Of meditrope.

Read some of the posts by @slesh
I think he uses a vial per day (appx 15-18 iu) and has had real good results.

I thought the idea behind GH blasting was to get more cell hyperplasia; but then that was proven to be false?

I thought the idea behind GH blasting was to get more cell hyperplasia; but then that was proven to be false?
I think hyperplasia is nonsense. The main benefits I’ve experienced from blasting GH has really been during deficit phases. I’ve been able to maintain all my lean tissue during major deficits and a lot of cardio while also having incredible muscle fullness. Also some other great ancillary benefits. Myself and a few other members have discussed this at length in various threads…

I think I may try this. I never felt much fat lose and gains from 2-4ui except it made me tired. But each time I did 10ui (I do this only when I want to test my gh level to see if I received legit product) I feel great this day.

@slesh when you do 1 big shoot per 1-2 weeks, do you suppose to take that huge dose in one shoot or spread during the day?

I think hyperplasia is nonsense. The main benefits I’ve experienced from blasting GH has really been during deficit phases. I’ve been able to maintain all my lean tissue during major deficits and a lot of cardio while also having incredible muscle fullness. Also some other great ancillary benefits. Myself and a few other members have discussed this at length in various threads…
hyperplasia is no myth - look at the guys who competed in say their early 20s and still compete at 35-40 - often full size in their 20s but put them back then with today's form and you have 2 other people - this muscle maturity is also largely due to hyperplasia

I think I may try this. I never felt much fat lose and gains from 2-4ui except it made me tired. But each time I did 10ui (I do this only when I want to test my gh level to see if I received legit product) I feel great this day.

@slesh when you do 1 big shoot per 1-2 weeks, do you suppose to take that huge dose in one shoot or spread during the day?
he doesn't do one big injection once a week/two, he takes 15-20 IU every day

This approach does not make sense at all if it is something like a blast with gh, for example:

cruise +15-20iu gh per day + igf lr3(if you have enough money) for 4 weeks - then you go down from gh to 8-10iu and drop LR3 and increase gear doses for blast period say 10-12 weeks

Something like this should create the maximum igf burst in the first stage and thus the maximum hyperplasia and the next stage through increased doses of gear will allow the newly formed cells to mature and increase in size - repeat until successful

he doesn't do one big injection once a week/two, he takes 15-20 IU every day

This approach does not make sense at all if it is something like a blast with gh, for example:

cruise +15-20iu gh per day + igf lr3(if you have enough money) for 4 weeks - then you go down from gh to 8-10iu and drop LR3 and increase gear doses for blast period say 10-12 weeks

Something like this should create the maximum igf burst in the first stage and thus the maximum hyperplasia and the next stage through increased doses of gear will allow the newly formed cells to mature and increase in size - repeat until successful
Thank you for the explanation. I am more eager try that 24ui once per 2 weeks thing but I can not find information if this is one or multiple per day shoot.

Thank you for the explanation. I am more eager try that 24ui once per 2 weeks thing but I can not find information if this is one or multiple per day shoot.
it will not give you anything but a waste of money - do not believe in such magical protocols

this is what happens when genetic freaks start advising others - they have no idea what to do because whatever they do, they will grow and look good anyway, but their advice to 99% of the population is driving them to a dead end

it will not give you anything but a waste of money - do not believe in such magical protocols

this is what happens when genetic freaks start advising others - they have no idea what to do because whatever they do, they will grow and look good anyway, but their advice to 99% of the population is driving them to a dead end
Words of wisdom right here...sadly.

hyperplasia is no myth - look at the guys who competed in say their early 20s and still compete at 35-40 - often full size in their 20s but put them back then with today's form and you have 2 other people - this muscle maturity is also largely due to hyperplasia
I didn’t mean the concept of hyperplasia is a myth - I’m saying I don’t believe there is a correlation between high dose GH use and hyperplasia directly.

I didn’t mean the concept of hyperplasia is a myth - I’m saying I don’t believe there is a correlation between high dose GH use and hyperplasia directly.
I'm more like that after such a long time you've been using 15-20iu gh a day, you've developed significant hyperplasia, but you won't see the effect until you significantly increase your food and doses of gear so that the new cells increase their size

I'm more like that after such a long time you've been using 15-20iu gh a day, you've developed significant hyperplasia, but you won't see the effect until you significantly increase your food and doses of gear so that the new cells increase their size

Would be interesting to see 👀👀

Definitely makes sense though

I remember decades ago olympic swimmers were studied because they had very developed deltoids. They did tisse plugs from the delt compared to controls and the cells were more numerous but smaller indicating hyperplasia. Who knows what they were using. I can't recall the year but for whatever reason it happened in them or else those elite swimmers have small muscle cells and big delts. I don't remember ever seeing BBers studied that way. Would be interesting.

Long time ago I was used to speak with a guy that was working with Aids patients at UHealth (Miami). He had a close friend that was on aids therapy which was something like 200 Watson Test En + 18iu Serostim daily (i can be wrong with the dose but was for sure more than 16iu). That guy one day decided to jump on gear, he just used 400 Test 400 Deca, Jesus Christ he started growing so fast!

I think that hyperplasia is something true.

It would be interesting seeing @slesh running a proper cycle and eating more 😁😁😁

Long time ago I was used to speak with a guy that was working with Aids patients at UHealth (Miami). He had a close friend that was on aids therapy which was something like 200 Watson Test En + 18iu Serostim daily (i can be wrong with the dose but was for sure more than 16iu). That guy one day decided to jump on gear, he just used 400 Test 400 Deca, Jesus Christ he started growing so fast!

I think that hyperplasia is something true.

It would be interesting seeing @slesh running a proper cycle and eating more 😁😁😁
Man I wish. I’ve told y’all how terrible I am at blasting hormone. After I got back from Dubai and lifting at Binous with all the monsters I got insecure and bumped my shit up to 400 Test, 500 Deca and 400 Primo. Same shit - slept all day and no appetite. I just can’t fucking handle the hormone swings. It’s incredibly frustrating but I just have to accept that TRT and high dose GH is my path. I’m 5’11 220 right now and just started my summer deficit diet yesterday. We all gotta work with what we got 🤷‍♂️.

Do you think this hyperplasia occurs in a deficit as well?

Man I wish. I’ve told y’all how terrible I am at blasting hormone. After I got back from Dubai and lifting at Binous with all the monsters I got insecure and bumped my shit up to 400 Test, 500 Deca and 400 Primo. Same shit - slept all day and no appetite. I just can’t fucking handle the hormone swings. It’s incredibly frustrating but I just have to accept that TRT and high dose GH is my path. I’m 5’11 220 right now and just started my summer deficit diet yesterday. We all gotta work with what we got 🤷‍♂️.
Duuuude, don’t pigeon hole yourself. There’s many hormones and combinations out there, i’m confident there’s a combo or at least a single hormone out there you can run without it going to shit

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws